Bitcoin ‘Ought to Be Outlawed,’ Nobel Prize Winner Stiglitz Says

Why is it ALWAYS either the "progressive" left or corporatist/keynesian central banker types that want to ban cryptos?

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-29/bitcoin-ought-to-be-outlawed-nobel-prize-winner-stiglitz-says-jal10hxd

Bitcoin being outlawed would drive the price to $1M+

(((Stiglitz)))

(((Stiglitz)))

>(((Stiglitz)))

The name and the nose set off my jew detector so I googled the surname.

>Stieglitz being German for goldfinch, it is considered to have been an ornamental eke-name originally applied to a prominent family, noticeable in appearance for particularly (golden or strawberry) blonde-coloured hair, of Ashkenazi Jews
>Ashkenazi Jews

I wonder why they would want crypto gone...

(((Stiglitz))) is a fucking jew
Rule #1 of /pol/ and Veeky Forums: Never trust a jew when he is speaking to goyim.

Why are you shilling this post all over?

Fucking sketchy dude.

Bitcoin makes everybody a libertarian.

Kikery ought to be outlawed.

because I want a nigger in my ass

LMAO

This fucking guy is a HERO to the left.

He was at occupy wall street and speaking amongst the people.
People actually think this piece of shit wants to help the working class.

He and Paul Krugman some of the biggest turds on earth.

>Jews don't like crypto
More news at 11 pm

Crypto is a white/japanese thing.

Absolutely based.

how did we ever let people like this happen? remember these names

>Oy vey the goyim are becoming as rich as us Jews, SHUT IT DOWN

that font is disgusting

because it threatens the bullshit story they keep telling everyone to legitimize stealing purchasing power from people actually producing something.

it threatens their very existence.

>either the "progressive" left or corporatist

That's like everyone then

It's a paid shill shilling using a previous shill thread

Man if i told you guys half of what I know about these jewish banker types you'd puke.

They hate crypto because there's no place for them in it.

You cant print it. You cant steal it with tax and regulations.. And worst of all:

You cant double lend it. It might be digital but 1 bitcoin is like a physical asset. You lend it out to multiple people and collect interest from all of then.

>"progressive" left or corporatist/keynesian central banker types

Stop beating around the bush and call them what they fucking are. JEWS

Bitflur is king

Fuck this fragilista senpai

he says it in the article "it should be outlawed because it doesn't serve a socially useful function". Jews/leftists promote trust in the status quo (mainly because they run it) and its role as a final arbiter of what is "useful", and combine it with a story about how we just have to progressively/incremental improveme this status quo. They are always worry and soil any fun and rarely adopt a pioneering attitude toward new tools/technologies, which could upend or force change to the status quo.

Jews are capitalists in a specific way -- they survive by setting up very "sticky" banking operations woven into the bureaucratic fabric of a given society they infiltrate. They are not particularly adaptive/innovative, and rather have to adapt the society around them to their practices.

Feel free to replace "Jews" here with "that type of plutocrat that has been disproportionately Jewish throughout history going back to medieval times."

More like
>oy vey the goyim are planning on destroying our financial hegemony

It's just funny pointing out the hypocrisy of the left.

This fucking guy actually spoke at occupy wall street and is a hero of these people.

(((stiglitz)))
I'm not surprised you don't like crypto, merchant.

there is no stopping the advance of technocapitalism. the jews will kick and scream all the way but they WILL finally be defeated, simply by being outmoded. there will, unfortunately some might say, be no need for gas chambers

Anyone heavily involved in current financial situations don't want you to invest in bitcoin because they play the stock market. They want YOU to buy ((Their)) bags.

Think about it. There is people on there always trying to sell their bags to others. The stock market is where these whales have bags and they make less money if less people are investing in that and buying cryptocurrency instead.

There are problems with crypto of course, but I argue that it will ALWAYS be wanted as a currency.

it's nice that it's still funny for you. it gets sad

Oh don't worry there will be chambers

>Stiglitz
Come on now can they be more obvious

I simply can't believe there's no way to jew the fuck out of crypto. They're already trying to get their cut from every trade. And privacy is probably not the solution
> Look a Monero transaction and now the cops put CP on your computer and that's what the transaction was about
If crypto becomes the thing, they'll get their cut.

I miss hitler...

Bitcoin is protected by its tremendous price, same with ethereum.

I suspect the jews would love to buy all the bitcoin, and they have the money to do so on a surface level.

The problem is when they start they' drive the price to 1M per btc basically fastforwarding the wealth transfer theyre trying to avoid.

They fucked up with bitcoin and theyre kicking themselves for it.

Why is bitflur the best thing to come out of crypto?

This guy has your answer^

They would buy it all and sell back to normies but it is a lot of money to organize an operation around it. Jews will try to get into the crypto scene by releasing a coin where they already control it from the get go.

bitflur is run by niggers

These guys actually use evidence and science to back up their points - economically cryptos are a step back. Having a currency that can be printed in economic downfalls is much more valuable than one that isn't Just look at the EURO in the financial crisis and the gold standard in the 1920s. Countries like Greece couldn't just devalue their currency and instead are still in a horrific recession. All I hear is libtards going "muh jew", "muh keynes".

it's true, you know. however, bitcoin will forever be inflationary since the cap will never be reached. the points behind the coma just will be more.
also the whole crypto market is hyper inflating with new shitcoins every hour of the day.

It goes both ways tho. New keynesian theory also states reduction in the monetary base in response to supply side shocks is a better policy. The point is the monetary inflation shouldn't be some arbitrary number tied to some arbitrary commidity. Debt based currencies which are backed-up by real future goods and services with an interest rate linked to the macroeconomy are superior (not saying this couldn't be done in crypto as well though).

Thanks for delivering last month's news to us.

>You cant double lend it.

That's like saying you can't double lend a dollar because if you don't own the physical note you don't own the dollar.