Veeky Forums - /twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

Currently working on a variety of projects

Lonely Orphan Edition

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

Charts:
Main Gens: imgur.com/a/9hzpx
Work In Progress-imgur.com/a/8ka0l
Legacy Charts: imgur.com/a/tNxmF
Side Quests: imgur.com/a/Q0FFO

Alternate Costumes: imgur.com/a/zfO0U
Fusions!: imgur.com/a/tAust

Gats's V4+Chibi Gen:
imgur.com/a/3nz8j
imgur.com/a/R79Pd
docs.google.com/document/d/1A-nihGqc0TnW9cIUo9dnnJPHenh94BnKjSWEyokagWM/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1tvwJDhjDU4AfH8GTP553odh0jANZQm-bkoBc7H2l3C8/edit#heading=h.mbsuygwltkaf

Commissions:
imgur.com/a/R79Pd

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Tavern Link Hub: pastebin.com/LnVbYysE
Booru (Fan Art Collection) - tower-girls.booru.org/
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board -8. ch.net /tw grl
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip
Gats Wiki - wiki.smutosaur.us/towergirls/Main_Page

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games & Tabletop Rulebooks:
pastebin.com/uAYHS9KZ

Official Videogame:
towergirlsthegame.tumblr.com/

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Don't forget to visit the other Tower girl threads on other boards

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

goblinweek.tumblr.com/
picarto.tv/Eversor
patreon.com/posts/16557816
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Warhammer girls when

NOW!

>NOW!
>Still missing 6 items
You have failed us, Broom Ass.

So Brumus, after the caravan gen and gen 5 exp is finished will you and Evesor pack up your waifus and leave us?

nah, were gonna do final reward addons, im gonna do another runthrough of the charts stats and rules to smooth out any bumps, and a warhammer fantasy gen is planned by me n Ever

How long will this gen take?

5 minutes.

sprites can take a while, but the items this time around should be easier since its only one per princess along with their land card

I had to do a double take at that shield because I thought it was a fidget spinner

>Fantasy Gen
All I ever wanted

Surprised Rock Princess of all Princesses got so much discussion. Interesting conversations.

Princess Discussion of the Day #143
Night Elf Princess

Worst Elf Princess, Worst Princess

Already Pre-Impregnanted

Better options for all her other qualities.

With all the rewrites, surprised she survived.

Not as many changes as I was expecting from the vote

Most of the things I liked managed to survive with minimal changes so far so I guess this is a win

I was one of the people who really liked her old version but I can see why some people would think it was intestines or something too gory instead of just tongue-like or less extreme.

I think the biggest thing is that she needs to lose the hair-arms in order to distance herself from Mimic I

The drills were one of the things I thought was cutest from the first one. Can we have drills back if they are not flesh based?

A more intelligent look for her face instead of the drooling Mimic I face would make her more distinct as well.

I'm not really a fan of Night Elf Princess either, but I have always wondered whose kid she actually has in her. It has to belong to someone, right? Are they coming for her? Do they care?

as a fella whos into impregnation and pregnancy even I find it hard to like her, ill certainly be tempted to see if folk would prefer a non-pregnant version next goaround

I think Im the only person that actually likes night elf princess. I guess because i never thought about the whole pre- impregnated part too hard, but now that I am I can see what yall mean.

I like her myself. And I hardly mind her being pre-impregnated.

For me, it's more her personality, but since she is a dark elf that embraced the stereotypes, that would kinda be the point.

>Not in the optimal location to backstab
>So close that the playerknight can see her
That's a dumb invader. I bet she can't into lagswitch either.

Alternate kind of mimic, if we are still having troubles.

Ah, yes. Worst Princess. I can't really disagree with that statement.
To be clear, had she received half as much negativity when she was created, I'd have redesigned her completely. But back then she actually didn't. Most people were netural, with a few people (or possibly one very vocal user, how would I know?) liked her a lot. Somewhere down the line she gained a large hatedom, but at that time it was too late for me to completely alter her, especially as that seems to have happened while I was taking a break from Towergirls.
There is the rather obvious problem of making a pregnancy fetish princess that's actually pregnant (unlike Goblin, who merely has the potential to be impregnated), implying she's carrying somebody else's child. I later came up with Drakainia Princess as a way of adressing that issue (she's supposed to reproduce through pathenogenesis, so she can be pregnant without ever having had sex).

So notes:
>She was made at the same time as Day Elf, and the two are designed to be opposites of each other, which should explain some of the stats of both. Day Elf is a good girl, wants a monogamous relationship, but doesn't want children yeat, while Night Elf is a bad girl, a slut, and is already going to have a child.
>When she got redrawn, I suggested to Eversor he'd add a similar tiara as Day Elf has to help tie them visually together.
>Her very first draft (which never got a card fully made, and thus was never posted here) actually not pregnancy focused. She was just a generic BDSM not!Drow, but I felt that was kind of dull, especially as domming is a pretty common and generic fetish in Towergirls, and needed something to spice up her design. Then somebody on Veeky Forums mentioned that one weird Dragon Magazine article about Drow pregnancy (although I toned things down considerably). I've since come to regret this decision.

>I have always wondered whose kid she actually has in her. It has to belong to someone, right? Are they coming for her? Do they care?
I've never really established any real "canon" for my designs, but as far as I'm concerned, the father is either one of her servants, or some random guy she hooked up with, and in all likelyhood doesn't care.
She probably doesn't care if the baby is put up for adoption or given for a servan to raise either, as dark elves tend to be kind of dicks and her fetish is pregnancy itself, not actually raising children.

Wait, are we doing more armies for gen 5.5?

Presumably. We did companions for fan gen 3.

To be honest, I think at this point it would be too late to completely redesign her and change her main fetish appeal, even if she tends to be disliked by people who don't have that fetish.

I don't see why you would even if she doesn't have broad appeal. There's a lot of princesses

I hope we do more neutral armies rather than having to come up with banners from the gen's princesses.

7 actually, including Tau's tech item.

lol

I didn't eve notice cause the icon was just missing, but you're right.

look very closely at Tau's tech item, and ask the question again mah boi

Man, when you miss a joke, you realllly miss it hard.

>the joke
>the vast and incomprehensible cosmos far beyond the observable universe¨
>your head

I'm really tardy to the party on this one but
Goblin's Breeding Contract says that you own anyone you impregnate so does that mean you could place them inside of Mimic's Wonder Chest and thus not take a space in the cart?
Also somewhat related when rescuing a princess do you take both dowries unless you choose to reject one or both, or is it you only get to choose one?

I suppose technically, as if you own them they count as your possessions, but that sounds awful lot like rules lawyering, and you're still sticking people inside a flesh-eating mimic, which I don't think is a good idea (unless your goal is to make Mimic Princess as thicc as possible).

Trying to see if there is a way to save every one on a single run. The idea was put every one in the chest then if they are dead wish everyone back at the end

nah it dosent, its mostly a way of establishing dominance/control, at least in my mind

when the rule change goaround happens I feel like im gonna have to make a faq for this kinda stuff, though I guess a big part of towergirls is using what rules you so please or interpret

So is asura being unknown better or worse than her being in the heavily disliked teir?
oh hey, my old drawing

I like her. Granted, I like my Paint Asura more, but I like this one too. No idea why people don't seem to like her

Yeah, Asura's good, it's just that there was a cornucopia of different princesses, but nothing's stopping you from making your own card.

Hey Paint, Mayhem here. How goes things?

Uni just started back up, so I haven't made much progress yet on more girls. Will try to get at least one done once a week though

Take as much time as you need man, I understand. Did you see the message on Vessel Princess?

Yes. I'll try to give her Cursed form an appropriately demonic form

Thanks. I'll admit the initial design was lacking. The initial idea was to make her look sad and sympathetic while cursed, but the result seems low effort different between the curse and saved forms. Maybe a color change for the saved form's outfit is appropriate as well.

from what I can tell it's not that people dislike her, its that she just got overlooked on account of not getting into brumases initial listing, which again leads to my question if very little response gives her a better shot for a spot than a negative one.

I was thinking of giving her a more "chained/sealed" aesthetic for her overall design when I get to her, in order to make the whole "vessel/host for a sealed demon" thing more intrinsic to her design. Then the Cursed Form would be what happens when the seals and chains break.

Well, that is tough to say. Getting nothing could be seen as not worth it, or everyone was distracted. On the other hand, given how this place does negative reactions, getting nothing might have been the best outcome.

you mean saved form. and I suppose it does fit, as long as she isn't a typical evil demon. I intended for a sad and sympathetic character.

Wait, now I feel kinda confused. On her direction.

Do you think you could post in the slides a write up or give a pastebin as to what their nature/stats/gimmicks are? I'd like to avoid being confused I'm the future if I'm going to be working on their designs

yeah, I should clear things up a bit. Meet me in the slides, I'll try to explain the scenario as best as I can.

Considering she wasn;t even on the voting board Brute put together, and one user thought that was the name of the dragon, I'm going to say unknown

>unless your goal is to make Mimic Princess as thicc as possible
That's a perfectly valid goal.

She was on the board, if not very late, even Brumus threw up his own late entry with Donkey. Plus Asura was in the spreadsheet, so I’d say it’s more just people vying for their preferred waifus then what other options were there.

>get lewd Gobbo request on /aco/
>very well drawn
>gobbo is tall tho
Hhhhmmm

I see what ya mean. Looks good tbqh.

You can;t say that and not link the thread

it's the dark souls.

Princess Discussion of the Day #144
Redcap Princess

She has some other stuff going on for her to not be a horrible princess but I usually just write her off as the menstrual princess and forget her.

On the good side, she has the artist thing going for her, and she has a more developed story than most princesses I tend to dislike. The whole princess fighting against other princesses thing while also being kind of psychotic bloodthirsty is interesting.

If she was just an artist or just fighting for justice she could be nice, but it seems like she is a psycho that takes it too far so its probably better to steer clear.

Brownies: Meh, not interesting enough for me.

Wealth bonus is a really nice bonus with the ability to create portals. Power bonus lets you get the body paint fetish without having to worry about the hassle of painting or it getting smeared over time. Portals are a really nice bonus though so have to go with that one.

With the whole blood theme on the card though

I like redcaps in terms of their crazy racial stuff, and I can 100% guarantee her gold paint reward is gonna show up again in the final rewards

desu I thought her whole thing was that she was an anarchist/communist, hence the red and being an artist

god I keep forgetting Veeky Forums changes that specific abreviation

Tbqh, you are simply a brainlet. :^^)

apparently its goblin week? Im not sure why this is a thing but Im certainly not complaining
goblinweek.tumblr.com/

Goblin week, huh? Time for me to prepare something good, then.

You absolute madman.

Yknow thinking about it, is there a card or anything for Tower Princess herself. I mean shes the 100% reward, an actual description of her seems like it could be cool.

Indeed. The style of her red cap is specifically the type worn by revolutionaries during the French Revolution.

>French Revolution
Wow I feel stupid. This whole time, I thought she was some sort of mushroom character.

To my knowledge, Tower has no card. Neither does Dragon Queen. Which is a bit sad, because they both seem rather interesting.

It would kind of ruin the point of the characters being mysterious final rewards. A big part of towergirls is filling in the story with your mind.

I've suggested giving Dragon Queen a boss card, but the consensus has always been no.

Honestly my favorite part was the detail on the flag

played with the idea of bringing back the boss gen after the caravan is done, but if there would be a boss dragon it’d be the male dragon Bahamut since hes typically the arch enemy of the dragon queen/Tiamat

WFB when?

Never! Night Goblin Princess dies with me ;_;

is there any way to actually get tower princess?

Get every princess, dowry, idol, and companion.

No shit. The question is if you can really do it with the rules provided.

Yeah that's what I'm more asking. The closest I can think of would be the one wagon princess chart but even that one would still require a second run which doesn't re-offer rewards and a favorable interpretation of the stockade built by the hourly sisters as holding princesses and not just the 12 hourly sisters

Its implied the quest resets with all your progress once you reach the final rewards chart due to Smugh zipping you back in time with all your stuff ala newgame+ style, at least I think so?

>boss card

Well this gives me new ideas.
>is the board game guy from last thread

For anyone who remembers my smallworld competitive Towergirls game idea that we were working with- what do you think about a similar game where instead you're working up a tower to reach the end with other ppl?

Depends. Are we cooperating against "the big bad" player or is a free for all?

Isn't there a gift that allows you to draw anything and make it real? Just draw up more carts and link them together.

Ihave no clue. I was all into the idea of a horizontal advancement game like SMallworld of Civ V.

But now I'm like
>shouldn't TOWERgirls be a game focused on climbing a tower?

but idk

The fuck did Hiroshimoot do to the image servers?

His AI was suspended due to the government shutdown

HOPE RIDES ALONE

Streaming folks! Come suggest what goblin fusion i should do.

Or Watch me draw new characters!

Here is the link

picarto.tv/Eversor

aco oc drawthread

What the fuck Hiro

Testing

patreon.com/posts/16557816

I'm unable to actually upload her picture it seems. But in honor of GOBLIN WEEK we've pushed Goblin Princess forward in our schedule.

Interesting how gentle their slavery is described.