Filename Thread

ebin reposts galore

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bcYppAs6ZdI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SEEEYMOOOUR!

1d4 damage to an ant?

Fresh off the presses. Tell me its not terrible, please.

try hovering over the filename

Is this a fucking Mitchell and Webb look reference?

wow

"rats" coffer

>Netrunner

this is as fresh as they fucking get, well done user

can we please stop pretending that steamed hams is a good meme?
the screencap is funny enough, but you can only do so much upon the weak foundation of an unfunny meme
even in simpsons proper there are far better scenes that deserve the status of a meme

>stop enjoying this OC and enjoy my OC instead!

i said that the screencap funny enough, dummy, and i don't give a fuck if you enjoy my memes or not
i'm just saying that steamed hams is an unfunny meme that crashed and burned quicker than uganda knuckles or whoa memes

>crashed and burned quicker than uganda knuckles
Ok let's not be hasty here, at least steamed hams provided some good content.
Not that user btw.

>Wasted Ants
So did the ants go to waste, or are these ants all just hitting the bong nonstop?

>new virginia
>doesn't actually have any of virginia in it

Sigmar vs nagash was a better name

I've been consumed by Moose

it's got a little bit of the tip in there

Old Virginia is dead. We don't talk about it anymore.

not sure if you're trolling, but the resolution of the image is only 125x86

What the fuck is military adventurism and how can I start doing it?

>find that one army over in iraqistan that will take literally any volunteer
>receive your free gun, whatever gears lying around or scavenged, and a ride around the desert in a humvee screaming your head off as you and /k/-tier assortment of people shoot suicide bombers with the kind of aim only the highly untrained could muster before succeeding just as the panic via proximity sets in
>move on to the next one before retiring at the barracks or a local sand dune for some well earned booze

So... none at all?

Hell yes.

I keep seeing images from this manga it any good? What's it about?

Planescape: Torment if TNO was a loli

China. Driveby shooters hunt dogs using blowguns and poison darts in order to sell cheap meat to restaurants, military conscripts are used as free private workforce in firms owned by their officers, supermarket escalators and elevators are Tomb of Horrors style traps because who cares about OHSA when you can save few yuans by cutting maintenance costs , and its common practice to kill off the victim if you have road accident, because its cheaper than paying for his rehabilitation and/or disability. Oh, and factories have anti suicide nets to prevent your workforce from offing themselves.

>military conscripts are used as free private workforce in firms owned by their officers
Didn't we figure out back in the Napoleonic period that this shit doesn't work and drops military effectiveness through the floor?

sauce on the manga reverse image search didnt
produce results

>factories have anti suicide nets to prevent your workforce from offing themselves.
I thought they only had those in the schools and only for big tests.

>i'm just saying that steamed hams is an unfunny meme that crashed and burned quicker than uganda knuckles or whoa memes
You do know it comes from an episode of Simspons that's over 20 years old, right? And that it's one of the most memorable bits of dialogue from that episode?

>not strapping a few guns to the high heeled shoes
>not USING a few guns AS the high heels
Bayonetta frowns at this.

What is this show, I know ive seen other memes and clips from it.

I havent really watched anime in like a decade but I like some Toonami shit back in the day.

Little Witch Academia.

>minnesota taking the UP
>anybody taking the UP
>the UP isn't a mad maxian shadow of chernobyl hellhole

your map is wrong and you're dumb

>I thought they only had those in the schools and only for big tests.
I think that's Japan
China has those for the Apple factories

Is that a reason to stop doing it? Think of the money!

And the SPAGHET memes come form a cartoon that are almost 80 years old by this point, yet they aren't that far off from crashing and burning after about a few weeks after they went viral.
What's your point?

needs a better name

thats the VtM card game m8

... Oh sweet jesus.

youtu.be/bcYppAs6ZdI

Sucy best witch.

Barbara's Big British Booty makes her the superior little witch.

Fite me.

Not fighting you over this, user.
After all, every witch could just be another of the witches in disguise with an illusion spell.

Yes, even the ones that can't use illusion magic.
>Especially the ones that can't use illusion magic.

Barbara is a lesbian vomit fetishist

she is as far from best as humanly possible.

"Gold" smith

>not Onion witch from the game and her harem of Curry witches
>not lesbian Fishspeaker witch from the game
>not Diana, who is gay AND European

Is she? Not challenging, just curious.

>Is she? Not challenging, just curious.
He's repeating /a/ memes.

She's not, but some retards in the threads tried to force a vomit meme.

What is the practical difference between killing strays with blowguns and rounding them up to put them in shelters, the majority of which are kill-shelters?

How do I reduce the size of a webm?

Time of death. Now or later.

A source is required

Because one sells them as food you eat and the other doesn't.

You can't post any images or webms to Veeky Forums right now, uploads broken

>Diana, who is gay AND European
Nice.

I would post some fresh reposts but upload machine broken.

sauce?

this one keeps getting reposted but I still don't get it

I believe that the picture is of a cosplayer. Her face is pretty much a perfect match for the character she is cosplaying as, but she has much, much bigger breasts than the character/actor.

>multi-dm games

Read the thread dummy.

The idea of dogs being eaten disturbs you? You do know that many other animals we eat have equal or greater intellect.

The movie is about Herakles making up his myth as he does mercenary work so everybody believes he is a legendary badass.

It's not terrible, but you can do better!

Is China currently at war? Maybe they only notice something's wrong when they go to war.

>The movie is about Herakles making up his myth as he does mercenary work so everybody believes he is a legendary badass.

Except Herk didn't seem to actually care about the legend that much. He was just doing what he thought needed to be done. It was bard-boy (can't be arsed to look up his name) who was all about telling the story.