Jumpchain CYOA Thread #2009: Daughteru, waifu, or ruined laifu

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UnRmSsckbnI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*Edition

Well yeah. I did kinda forget that.

Now do I help aqua or do I give her a massive loan so I can take her as a servant when she cant pay it back...

Tell me about times your jumper almost died.

>Wanting to have a dumb and useless servant
Why?

>Not getting high-end regeneration perks in your first 10 jumps
>Getting into fights that you can't win
>Not having minions to do things for you

>going full power-fantasy wish-fulfillment, instead of treating it like a single-player game
Why don't you just jerk yourself off while imagining you win everything forever? You don't need jumpchain to do that.

>Treating a SI power-fantasy as anything serious
I think you got a problem there, dear user

I think it would be amusing watching her try to do things that are not really required but could be done. Regardless it may keep her out of trouble.

There was that time during college that I got way to much vodka and energy drinks and was with a woman.

I got a heart attack.

Good times.

An earlyish chain kaiju jumper who went to Worm. In true Godzilla fashion I almost died a lot but pulled through in the end. Oh and to anyone knowledgeable in in Worm, Would having mind control immunity perks help you be able to kill August Prince?

Funnily enough, the first time I nearly died wasn't any special event or big battle. I was in a sci-fi jump and my spaceship had a malfunction. I was nearly spaced and only wasn't due to the quick thinking of a crew member. Sometimes it's the most mundane things that catch you off guard.

Shin godzilla jumper goes to worm, what happens? Just saw the movie and I got to say I never knew how op and awesome godzilla was.

I almost died in my first Jump, after getting impaled, but instead I got superpowers.

Threadly reminder that any and all questions are shitposting and should be screamed at for as long as possible. Spoon feeding is not allowed. Anyone who spoonfeeds a whiney little faggot should also be shitposted at until they leave. Jumpchain has no need for someone who cannot do their own research on vs battles.

Funny you say that cause Shin is definitely one of the weaker Godzilla's from what we see of him, but, assuming you have a few other things like maybe Alexandria package or some good regen perks, you'll probably do ok. You'll do much better if you took tragedy and give yourself sometime to evolve.

How do I make the toilet stop screaming in eldritch?

Teach it french

What would have us do then? Post builds and jumps? If you want to write fanfics you can go back to SB

He wanted it not to speak eldritch, Valkyrie.

Which jumps have impressive magic circles? I want to make all my magic more impressive.

You have childrens with it
He didn't say German

Pokemon. I got caught by a hypno and only got away because my charmander caught a portion of the woods on fire.

Ah yes... Hypno is the rape pokémon right?

He shoots nuclear lasers, I had always though lt godzilla was just a big radioactive dragonoid lizard. I was so wrong.

Hypno kidnaps children. I am unsure what it does with them but the children do not come back. There is conjecture that hypno reproduce with them, and I dont think that can be discounted seeing how messed up Pokemon world is. But I was thinking more about being killed or farmed for nightmares which they also eat.

Yup, I highly recommend you go and watch some Heisei Godzilla and some Millennium Series Godzilla, and some Showa Godzilla. I wouldn't say watch it all cause there are some trashy Showa movies, but, that pissed off nuclear dinosaur can get quite crazy at times. Like the time he tanked a black hole or tanked a meteor to the face.

What is the Abandoned Island in One Piece supposed to be?

Jesus Christ. Where do you people get this shit?

Dog Days has the magic crests. Not super impressive, but kind of cool. Other than that, maybe Tanuya (though I'm not sure if there is a jump of that yet), Fairy Tail (anime), Magical Girl Nanoha, and Kobayashi

Went to a DC jump in the first few jumps before I got a harem perk. The moment Maxima heard I was a Kryptonian that was even more powerful than Kal-El, she was on me like glue. While Gaia didn't mind the thought of other partners (in EVO, the strongest predator gets the most mates, after all) the constant attempts to "remove the blue-haired bitch so we can truly be together" got old really quick, and after she'd been rejected a few times, she got convinced to "remove the barrier between you and your true love" by Lex Luthor. Naturally, that was part of his plan to kill me. Almost worked, except I had a Motherbox that dropped me through a Boom Tube two seconds before the Kryptonite laced anti-matter bomb went off.

By the way, are harem perks the best way of dealing with a yandere if you don't want to kill them, or is there a different solution?

when I said Tanuya in I meant Youjo Senki.

Pokedex has entries about hypno kidnapping children

A lot of it comes from the idea that Pokémon is a death world, which is pretty hard to discredit. Oh and it's a creepy as hypnotist dream eater that hypnotizes kids and sometimes doesn't give them back.

I almost got run over by a Girl und Panzer.
I mean, as far as deaths go, getting run over by a tank isn’t a bad one. I was just more insulted that it was a hunk of Japanese garbage than anything else.

Needless to say, she was NOT assigned the driver position.

Is anyone here in crypto? Kinda thinking about making a generic crypto jump/gauntlet. Basically a jump full of Veeky Forums memes.

I was really hoping you'd mean crypto as in cryptids.

At the same time there is also the idea that the writer of the pokedex is an unreliable narrator, and the pokemon are nowhere near as strong as they claim to be. A Lv100 Charizard is magnitudes above a Lv5 Charmander, but how often are humans actually seriously hurt by Pokemon? The ones that do pose a direct threat are often freaks of monumental size like the giant Tentacruel which is dangerous by virtue of its size rather than any other factor.

Nah. It'd have perks like HODL: All your assets (money, powers, whatever you can think of) will appreciate as long as you don't use them. Or a perk that makes you the perfect scammer. And the capstone booster would make you a whale. Shit like that.

Even discarding the Pokédex, which I recommend doing, the Pokémon world is ridiculously dangerous.

Pokemon humans are also rediculously tough and durable and many of them have super powers related to the pokemon they use. I like the theory that human is a pokemon whos base form is indistinguishable from the evolved form and they evolve depending on their environment/pokemon types.

Ha! Nice, maybe a perk that lets you scam the hell out of people and then crash the market when you leave.

Replace the toilet seat with the moeification plate

Or a perk for Technical Analysis that lets you make completely random predicitions based in nothing, but they still come true because people follow your calls. Seriously, fuck TA, it's 100% a meme yet people still believe in it.

>almost died.
This bitch here went full craycray and tried to kill a bunch of children, me included.

As you could guess, it was not fun, especially after she learned that I was some trans-dimensional alien.

The music was hype though

Has anyone ever done an Object!Jumper chain? Like you are a ring who empowers someone and gives them advice.

A perk for extolling the virtues of crypto currency and disparaging all those fiat currency plebs.

Technically everyone who went Faeblooded in Exalted Mortal Heroes Gauntlet has the potential to be an object!Jumper

Nah, fuck normies, they can stay in their shitcoin. Might include a drawback that makes the USD crash though, where you need to keep crypto alive through that.

Here's a question for you: Do you have any plans for what you are going to do Post Chain? Any loose ends you wanna tie up? Any things you wanna do with your powers no longer restricted?
That's basically one of the drawback in BTTH

>implying normies aren't the richest people in the world

How can Veeky Forums ever recover?!

>this will be the death of the crypto market, increasingly nervous nocoiner says for the xth time
See you in February when I'll have made x20 gains again.

I recognize that sex doll

>Making a jump solely for meme purposes

Are you aware that it's going to severely date your gauntlet and make it too cringeworthy for someone to go through? Imagine if someone made an internet jump in 2013 and filled it with 2013 memes.

Daughteru's can evolve into waifus.

Eh, memes are eternal. And who cares, honestly. I can alway update the jump if the memes get stale.

Also, I'm thinking the origins should probably be Nocoiner, Krill, Whale, and Jew

Actually, as a continuation of What are your *companions* plans for post chain? any kingdoms that they are going back to rule, or free? Homes that they wish to retire to? People they want to visit?

>Memes are eternal

No they fucking aren't you dumb piece of shit. If you like business so much, you need to be rational about this. Nobody likes old memes. Sure, one or two old memes may stick with you, but that's about it.

Also how is it going to interest someone outside of Veeky Forums? What the fuck is a krill? What the fuck is a whale? Is it like f2p whales? What could you possibly make as a capstone? Jumps for meme purposes if they don't have a story to draw on will just shrivel and die. Make something else.

As if someone who isn't famiar with a setting would understand a jump about it. It's the same case here. And I'll include descriptions anyway, so even some slow individuals like you can understand.

And in rare circumstances, waifus can evolve into daughterus

>memes are eternal.
Tell that to this fag. His memes died within a month of their circulation. Also, remember Hamster Dance, Stretch Cat, lolLimewire, Chocolate Rain, I has a bucket, or Numa Numa kid? Didn't think so.

Memes die user. They die ignoble and sad deaths and eventually fade into obscurity due to becoming dated, unfunny, and oversaturated until they pass from the cultural collective conscious and are replaced with shinier and danker memes. Such is the Circle of Memes

Also like, how are you going to update it? Are you going to trash the old meme perks? What if people stop using krill or whale? Are you going to trash those origins too?

Alright, no updates. If the memes die in the future, the jump will simply exist as a testament to past times.

>Memes die user.
Tell that to Loss or Bane

Loss and Bane have definitely slowed dwn considerably. Give them 5-8 more years, and they'll be dead, replaced by shinier and newer memes leaving them to degrade from "meme" to "occasional inside reference"

Have you guys jumped NSFW jumps? What's it like?

The fire rises user.

>NSFW jumps
Couldn't that be any Jump you choose, since you're own actions will determine how NSFW it is?

Yes and a bag of sand.

NSFW specific jumps. Like Generic Mordern Hentai and etc. Do you guys jump for perks or jump just for your jumpers to unwind and relax.

How dangerous is the craftworld eldar jump with 1 being ten years of normal life in the US and 100 being a situation where you'll be instantly killed in the next five seconds?

user, it has been 10 years since Loss appeared and I still see new loss versions on my twitter feed at least once in a week. Loss is eternal, your grandkids will make Loss memes when the first humans go live on mars permanently..

Thinking of jumping pokegirl world. Sounds fun to me.

I dont get the meme.

I've never seen the appeal desu. There is only so much 'lewding' you can do before it starts to gets boring (to write/think about). Even if I were to jump something like pokegirls, I'd very quickly forget about the NSFW aspect.

Webcomic hack artist made a shitty cut-and-paste comic about his wife's miscarriage, and put it up online shortly after it happened in real life, derailing a comedic arc in his mediocre webcomic.

You need to chill out you hot head. One day, Bane too will receive just as much of a cold reception as Mr. Freeze.

Knowing that Bane will one day be just as forgotten and obscure in the public meme as Mr. Freeze, doesn't that put a chill down your spine?

How dangerous are the Dark Souls jumps? At what tier are the major threats like the four Lords?

youtu.be/UnRmSsckbnI

>Even if I were to jump something like pokegirls, I'd very quickly forget about the NSFW aspect
Honestly I see more appeal in jumping it to fix the neurological dependancy pokegirls have for sex. Let them keep their powers though. If they want.

How do Jumpers feel about jumping multi-media entries in the wrong chronological order, such as taking Skyrim before Morroblivion? Do you prefer going backwards in time or forwards?

In addition, do you like jumping the same series in a row, or breaking them up?

I prefer jumping in either reverse order or reverse strength order. Like jumping Angel Notes before F/SN kind of thing.

I also prefer jumping series in a row. Get them out of my system and move on.

Who did you take as a companion in Touhou?

I always take them in chronological order, just makes more sense to me. And it means I can have continuity.

...Except for Star Wars. There I jump around the timeline like a crazy squirrel.

Are there any perks for managing/keeping in check alternative personalities and extensions of self?

Astral Layers from Psychonauts might help with that.

...what gender is Shin again?

Psychonauts, drop i capstone

Around the ballpark of Berserk sans the God Hand, I would say. Legitimitely dangerous, but a rocket launcher would do wonders, almost all the heaviest hitters are dead, withered and insane and the main danger is that the local elements are like conceptual radioactive fallout.

Depends on how many drawbacks you take, and which perks and backgrounds you took. A Seer is probably going to survive without any drawbacks no matter what, because the space elves take good care of their wizards. A Harlequin has the lowest life expectancy because the whole point of them is to live on the edge.

No.

Yuugi and Yuuka.

I'm pleased by this.

>42

She's in my strike zone.

I jump pretty randomly, to be honest.

It reproduces via dropping genetically mutated packets. Basically its asexual.

It probably doesn't have a gender. Active adaption plus being a mixotroph sorta borks the whole gender thing.

>Search for the source fo the pic
Do You Love Your Mother whose Normal Attack is a 2-Hit All-Attack Combo?
Oosuki Masato is an ordinary high school boy who is magically transported to an alternative world, but for some reason his doting, over-protective mother comes along as well.

>in Jurassic Park
>be shapeshifter
>be working as a geneticist because it's a good way to get close to the park so when things go to shit I'm in position to handle things
>other companions are secluded throughout the company
>accidentally leave behind some genetic samples
>a year later, get assigned to a new project
>they made were-utahraptors with my DNA
>and they're yandere
>and they inevitably get loose because InGen cannot into security

Look, the fact that "knifefight a half dozen dino soldiers in the Paris Catacombs" wasn't the most dangerous thing I did in that jump was a bad sign.

>At what tier are the major threats like the four Lords?
In their Prime at the peak of the age of fire? God of War boss tier. During the games though, they're more like Berserk Apostles due to being diminished. Overall though the lethality tends to be only slightly moreso than your typical medieval fantasy. I'd say it's a good 5-6th jump, depending on how heavy your earlier ones were

Godzilla from the 2014 movie was able to tank a hit from the Chicxulub and he is one of the weakest along with Shin. Though his gimmick seems to be more raw strenght and durability than flashy lasers

Sounds like a jump is needed.

>utahraptors
Barely-fuckable-garbage/10

...and your point being?

>...what gender is Shin again?
Technically, none, but if you could get Shin to accept you as a kaiju ally, they'll probably accept you as a mate. Just have to evolve genitalia.

Just saw a thing on the news saying you american people are about to have your tax savings taken away by your state because they dont apptove of the president. I normally dont keep up with you guys, is this something normal for you folks? Seems counter productive to me.

This