Fantasy Cheesecake Thread

Because the other one turned into an argument, and was lacking in artwork.

Bump

I see neither cake nor cheese here

>you need to be strong to fuck her
lame
losing time isn't a good idea

Huh?

looks like a shortcake to me

Go kys, pedo

She literally got boned by one of the cocreators of the ninja turtles.

This thread is pretty slow. Have a bump.

I'm beginning to think this board is full of slack jawed faggots!

I posted a few, slowing down now, hit the timer. I have a quite a lot of cheesecake, any requests? No promises.

Any butt stuff?

yes, but this butt is steampunkbutt. Butts.

>How to Trigger a Newfag 101

Butts for the Butt Goddess.

That works. Keep them coming.

More behinds!

Buttocks for the throne, possibly. Some kind of throne.

I am not yet halfway down the folder. There will likely be more butts. Mostly fantastical butts.

Think is is a Reiq.

Fuck off pedo

Looking forward to seeing the rest!

Butt vs Harpy. Butt wins.

Cheeks for the meat seat!

Al,most out of butts. Was the harpy nudity too much? I worry now it might be a bit gratuitous for a blue board.

Soldier Butts are Disciplined Butts

No it was fine. Doesn't have to be butts, post whatever.

Classy Butts!

That Dragon is 'Mirin that Butt

Gladiators...battle for the butt!

getting lots of Capcha now, butt fortunately I keep finding new butts. I am not the only poster of butts.

I think this is that tattooed monk babe from L5R

This Girl is leaning on her character sheet for ...umm...what's a game with a lot of bookkeeping, big character sheets? Hackmaster maybe? Rolemaster?

Another Reiq. They do some nice Cheesecake. They are easy enough to seek out if you like the style.

I'd, uhh, I'd like to get into her vault, or something

Robutts. I am not a robot, Caphca, but here is a Robutt to appease you.

capcha did not approve of the robutt.

I know exactly who this artist is, all his females have this face.
dashinvaine.deviantart.com/gallery/

Sci fi butt! Laser swords and butts!

Sauce: dashinvaine.deviantart.com/art/Elf-pin-up-163341318

>dashinvaine.deviantart.com/gallery/
a pleasant detour from the work of butting in, thank you!

Draenai Butt! WOW!

I love cheesecake. posting in a good old fashioned cheesecake thread makes me happy. Even though I have run out of butts, I will continue contributtin. except that capcha is takin the piiiiiiiiiisss. the absolute piiiisssss!

I love this one. because schoolgirl sorceresses would totally rock a uniform like that.

If she stuck into your bedroom at night at least you'd die happy. Getting tired of capcha, cars, signs and fucking buses.

Nice.

Welp, now I know what I'm fapping to tonight.

Persevere, user.

You remember those little comics where cheesecake bimbos and fullplate-wearing sensible sallies face off against each other?

MORE.

Cheese CAKE, not pizza, user

This is great. More like this and possibly of cheesecake bimbos sexually harassing fully dressed/armored women. Also requesting breast envy cheesecake.

I guess that other picture wasn't dragon tattoo babe, but this one is. That guy must love his job, days like this.

It is an amazing coincidence that my dick owes me money.

I'll see what I can do, but like, I don't remember getting much of that stuff.

this in the same category you reckon?

No problem, just a request.

>what a vamp

I think this that codex lady from the Guild?

A lot of art features scantily clad ladies riding dragons. I am ok with this, and so are the dragons.

>nexus trash
lmao

Elucidate me on the particularities

Wow

I just love the expresion in this one, it's sly and naughty and I love it.

"Cheesecake" to describe a a sexy, attractive woman flaunting her appeal is nowadays a rather archaic term. Likewise "beefcake" in reference to a "hunk" with rippling muscles, now also seems rather outdated. Not that sex appeal itself is in any way passé, it's just that new terms and expressions come along into each succeeding generation describing the relative appeal and attractiveness of males and females. Let's take a look at the origins of two classic terms of sex appeal: cheesecake and beefcake.

Curiously, the term "cheesecake," in connection with a beautiful woman, seems like a fairly recent term. It has a kind of a 1920s or '30s sound to it. But no, cheesecake was used in Britain in the 1660s! Even then, the term was used to describe overly sexy or promiscuous women.

delete that

Underrated

It's been a wonderful journey of smut you guys, but my fingers hurt. Others will lift up the flag, so to speak.

Bet her kegel muscles are insane.

Boo!