Your armies/minis come to life. How would they treat you? Would they obey your commands?

Your armies/minis come to life. How would they treat you? Would they obey your commands?

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Hua_Yuan_Exterminators
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Considering how many times I've jerked off to my SoB army, I can only hope they would still obey me.

Nids players better call in a very good exterminator service ASAP

I can already hear them screaming.

This

>How would they treat you?
I take good care of them and have painted most of them so I hope they'd be happy with me. Most of them are in storage however, so I'd have to get them out and give them a place to call their own.

>Would they obey your commands?
Maybe? Proper chain of command is important in BattleTech's lore so I hope they'd accept me as their commander. If not, I'd probably make some kind of deal with them to keep them around since I happen to be pleased with how most of them turned out.

>Why are we always losing?

It freaks me out that I literally just watched this movie on videotape since I'm watching my parents house and they have no good movies.

> Mostly Kingdom Death minis

This is going to be an epic battle, as I can only assume the monsters in that game have no loyalty to me.

I am confident I can kill tiny lion. Same goes for antelope and butcher.

The flower knight can just go live outside. You do you, little guy. Woe be any squirrel that intrudes on your domain.

The Kingman is... problematic. I cant risk killing them.

The fucking time wizzard bird is ??? I need to kill that fucker dead and fast.

Im hoping I can reason with the dragon king.

The Hand can almost certainly kill me. He will DBZ me right the fuck up.

The Watcher I really, really hope I can just light on fire and run away from.

If I live through this, I will try and be a benevolent god to my tiny retarded survivors.

The Zakus would unite with me against the dissident Gundams.
Hail Zeon!

>a hundred grey dismembered body parts struggle free from their plastic chains
>slowly they advance toward me
>"paaaint ussss, paaaaaiiinnt uussssss!"
>b-but I'm still waiting for Games Workshop to ship my washes, you'll look awful!
>"PAAAAIIIINT USSSSS NOOOW!"

Die to infighting in the glass cabinet, with the Blight Haulers and bloat drone surviving by merit of being alone on my desk with a Chapter Master.

I'm probably going to be missing parts of my legs if I even manage to kill them. Multimeltas and plaguespitters sound terrible no matter what size you are.

hail to the souls who cannot be weighed down by gravity.

>Tau player
We'll get along fine.

oh fuck I forgot about Sly Marbo

What counts as "minis" for this purpose? I never built any of my Fire Warrior squad (except the drone and I know not where it's gone), and I imagine Amiibos and other statuettes don't count.

"looks fearfully at several box's of heroclix" hopefully red skull with cosmic cube,emperor joker and infinity gauntlet thanos are only as powerful as they are ingame than who their based on. or that they are so distracted by fighting each other that the many flash's and supermen/girls can grab both the cosmic cube and infinity gauntlet and defeat joker. or everyone is dead.

WHY OP WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO US. THE MULTIVERSE ENDS IN MISERY. AAARRRGGGHHH.

If they remember how I treat them, then my nids would be hopefully obedient.
My love for my gaunts will overcome your sextuples!

I have to ask which faction before I agree with you

if figurine's are also affected then the day might be saved by eight doraemon's and two Dorami who would blind side them. their on many computer desk.

I'm already sick so my DG might like me. My Orks on the other hand will definitely try to kill my doggos

Just paint yourself green and introduce yourself as Gork. That should placate them long enough for your doggos to get out of there.

>people imagining their minis will have their powers and stuff
>Not it being like Small Soldiers where they're alive but their weapons and gear are still toys
Of course, that won't stop them if they're smart enough to weaponize your household appliances

They don’t serve.

They rule.

Are WE the giant finger of doom? Or the giant on whose back they can travel in that one event?

>Only stuff I have with me at Uni is the 4 Shadespire warbands

They'll likely ignore me to constantly fight each other.

Once the Eldar v Cygnar v Nomads v X-Wing Fleet battle royale has settled down a little, we need to address the problem of the four packing boxes of my dad's orks in the garage.

I almost exclusively play bad guy armies so really I'd ended up watching from afar as they tear into each other. My only hope is some of my assorted minis could band together as a PC party and save my ass.

>kitbashed Bloatmage
>Low Life Creamfillian with flaming hammer
>Kingdom Death cheesecake barbarian
>Two Dystopian Wars British riflemen
>friend's lizardman PC with spear

I mean if we are going by Indian in the Cupboard rules like OP, then that is what's going on.

>I always leave them in their cases/drawers until game night
>All my larger sized ones like dragons and shit are out on display

All the drawer and case scum will be pissy, but if they got anything to say then I guess they'll have a bunch of dragons and giants ready to push their shit in.

>4k of Savlar Chem Dogs
>Around 3k of Orks
>3k of Loyal 30k Iron Warriors
>2k of Dark Eldar
Oh boy.

My troopers are loyal unto death, they will never disobey a command from their supreme leader.

>Sounds of high-impact plastic/metal on plastic/metal violence as brets clean up the remaining Skaven in the cupboard
>Rustling from the moving boxes where the rest of the Skaven army rests entombed in bubble wrap with some other assorted warhammer
>My brief foray into Warmachine proves the least ornery, but Harbinger of Menoth and Ashlynn d'Elyse probably don't get along perfectly well
>Meanwhile, on the upper shelf, KDM animates. A whole settlement worth of survivors finds themselves staring down the White Lion, Screaming Antelope, Phoenix, Butcher, Kingsman, Hand, Watcher, Spidicules, Sunstalker, Gorm, and Dragon King all at once.
>Tyrant, Dung Beetle Knight, Slenderman, and Lion Knight promptly dispatch the couple of pinups on the painting table and then, I don't know, have a tea party while observing the Monster Mash above.
>The remaining pinups, painted and isolated on a far different shelf, begin building their own very defensible settlement out of the various books and kitsch around them that will look fabulous until Butcher figures out how to get the heck over there.
>Meanwhile, Dragon King/Tyrant notices the old Colossal Red Dragon emerging from its box across the room. What follows is not mind safe.

>Halo Risk
>One of the factions is the Flood.

Welp. Sorry Earth.

>Trygon is pissed and will be the biggest threat.
>Avenger Strike Fighter directly behind it will either plaster it and crash into the wall, wound it and do another pass, or miss completely.
>The 10 man squads of sisters, guard, and skitarii engage the non humans
>The fantasy minis, two ghosts, three elementals, an elf knight, and a drider sorceress attempt to defend themselves.
>Disco Dave the albino witch doctor attempts a spell to make everyone calm the fuck down.
>He is killed by the sisters.

>On the parts table a dismembered mechanical dragon screams in agony about not being finished.
>He is not alone.

If figurines are counted then the gk Celty Sturluson figure puts a stop too all that to figure out what's going on.

>Battlefleet Armageddon with a mix of Voss and Kar Duniash ships
For the glory of the Imperial Navy!
RIP catto

My EC army would rape me

>WHYYYY MASTER
>WE ARE HIDEOUS
>PUT US OUT OF MISERY
>PLEASE, YOU TREAT US WELL
>BUT IT HURTS
>YOUR INTENTIONS ARE GOOD
>AHHHHH THE PAINT MELTS MY BROTHERS

>3000pts of speed freak and deffskull orks

So the question is if they'd call me boss cause I'm the biggest or swarm me because im still just a humie. Either way they are going to wreck the place.

Just my personal case, Bretonnia

A massive Taucron force, converted from oldtau and oldcron. Hammers, rays, broads, crises, stealth suits of all three flavours and a ton of drones. Monoliths, warriors, wraiths, destroyers, spiders, pariahs. And all that led by Wraith-Lord, Commander with NB's scythe glued on and rather shitty attempt at Xeno. I'd like to think that becoming the pariah option would be still open. Thank stars flayers were out of stock forever.

A small convent of sisters, too small to do anything, and locked behind unbreakable glass besides. Even if they get out, ^ would be higher priority.

Also have Night Gobbos army, but they'd just hide under shelves and floorboards, hunt wildlife and steal food when I'm not looking.

>waves of various fantasy miniatures in the mini-sibraces of Plastic, Pewter, and Resin suddenly gain sentience
>the flow forth from staggered display shelves onto my sleeping face in the dead of night and quickly put me to death before encountering my newly amassed Death Guard and Slaanesh Daemons and have to battle them to the death.. They would likely win, but with heavy casualties since most fantasy doodes I have wouldn't stand a chance against even a single Blight Hauler

>a rather shitty attempt at Xeno
I don't know if I want to see that, but post it

>by the time the battle royale settles down, the ork army has already doubled in size several times over.

Even if I wanted to, I still don't have a camera. Maybe, sometime when I'd get a job which would pay far more than I splurge on more needed tech and hobbies.
You missing little, it's just Shadowsun's head with a green stuff hairdo on a lord body, with a chest job and robe-skirt of green stuff, wings out of instant noodle cap, painted in shades of grey. Wraith-lord took more time to be honest, as I've gone for nagaraja look, which, it turns out, is hard to do without it looking silly or retarded. Lots of metalwork, lots of arm-filing, and in the end still had to make him phase out of wall - chop off the half of him, and all that tail work was wasted - to make him more or less scary.

God I love that movie.

If you jerk off to them, the minis wouldn't necessarily now, unless you narrate out loud what you are thinking.

If you jerk off ON them...Well, you getting purged, son. Nobody wants to be covered in neckbeard's jizz.

SoB minis aren't even detailed enough to be fappable

Nice digits

I'll just tell my Settra I'm an eager servant, easier that way.

Exterminators you say?
1d4chan.org/wiki/Hua_Yuan_Exterminators

Just try to act like you're an avatar of the Emperor.

Get your head chopped off and corpse incinerated. Vandire's deceit made the sisterhood angry bitches they are now.

they will castrate you