The regent queen is good, imparts justice, and the economy of the realm has improved dramatically by his laws

>The regent queen is good, imparts justice, and the economy of the realm has improved dramatically by his laws.
>Inequality issues with the money have been diminished
>the realm is more secure than ever
>Her magic improves the harvest
But
>Your party discovered she has an Incestuos affair with her sister
>The gods forbid incest
>She has bought the silence of high rank bishops
What does your party do

Depart Magical Realm.

Depart Magical Realm

>Roll eyes at DM again and go back to the plot
>Troll infestation isn't going to get rid of itself

inquire if they have any monsters that need some killing
if they don't
Depart Magical Realm

I ask everyone at the table if they'd finally rather try that Shadowrun Campaign I've been talking about, with pre-2.0 lore. Or Tommy Wiseau's Bizarre Adventure. Has to be better than what our GM is currently pushing. At worst he's bringing this up after too many seasons of Game of Thrones, at worst, he needs to be kept far away from his own sister. Either way, it's time for a new GM.

Not my magic realm, but in my setting gods don't exist...So we murder the bishop for worshiping demons.

Nothing. Incest between sisters is harmless, and just because they're more powerful than anyone else doesn't mean the gods have moral authority.

>but in my setting gods don't exist...So we murder the bishop for worshiping demons
>gods don't exist
>demons do
Careful with that edge there.

Some Noice blackmail material there.

If the queen does not have an heir, the realm will enter on a civil war

Offer to provide the queen with an heir in exchange for our silence.

you know that the reason this board was created is a setting of that sort, right?

Having a heir unmarried is disgraceful, who will marry the queen?

Her sister, duh. One campaign later undead kill everyone because party ignored the lich.

>>Your party discovered she has an Incestuos affair with her sister
>>The gods forbid incest
I'm confident to say we will be able to deicide through this dilemma to everyone's satisfaction

>le warhams wednesday
>le 40k containment board

Lol kiddo, Veeky Forums was created because /co/ was sick of all the D&D threads.

Impliying Veeky Forums isn't just a branch of /d/

>Denying the Emperor's divinity

but big E himself denied his divinity

unless you're calling him the daemon/chaos god of mankind, wich is what he's probably gonna turn into soon

>Chaos Gods
>Not gods

Who cares what the old man used to say? Now, let's gear up and massacre a few billions fellow humans because they bow to Emperor five times instead of three during morning prayer.

The fucking heretic just keeps digging his hole deeper and deeper.

He already is.

That assumes that the Queen's magic doesn't extend even to that.

Plus blackmailing a monarch in this situation seems like a poor choice.

I see what you did there!

CHAOSFAGS GET OUT

Unless we are paid to do something about it, it really isn't our problem.

Your inefficient, cynical, and outdated view is not tolerated in this Imperium. Leave before I replace every one of your models with Primaris Marines.

Let her continue but only if I get to watch and join in every now and then.

but they're just superdeveloped demons with different inferiority complexes

fpbp

For my current paladin, he would look with shame at the Queen but so long as she swore to at least produce an heir so her kingdom does not enter a power vacuum, he would depart with knowledge the realm is safe and the greater good is upheld despite the lesser evil.

the gods arent paying me, so I dont care what they want- so keep killing monsters for money

if they are paying me, do what they want

Threaten her with exposure if she doesn't repent.
Competence and virtue does not permit vice.
obviously take the proper steps to execute the threat, so she can't just have you killed

Inequality is required for a monarchy to function. Without a clear and significant gap between the nobility and commoners a democracy or republic is more likely to occur

I understood that reference.

Not a damn thing. Why should I care?

How do you know a constitutional monarchy isn't her plan?

It's the best choice because she has no prince consort. Should have kept a beard, carpet munchers.

Why would you blackmail a head of state? Especially in a medieval era? She could just have you killed and anyone you ever met to ensure the information didn't get out. And even if it did, it's your words against hers. You have no leverage.

She's a queen with magic that has the range and power to work her entire kingdom. With the church on her side, she can do whatever the fuck she wants.

>Leave before I replace every one of your models with Primaris Marines.
YOU LEAVE MY BOYZ ALONE

Can't speak as to the party, but my character is going to do what is apparently, based on this thread, the odd thing and try and talk to the queen to make her understand why her having an incestuous relationship with her sister is a bad thing for a number of reasons, both personal and political.

I won't threaten her or try and blackmail her or use it as any kind of leverage, I'd just want to see if maybe the relationship is the result of some kind of past fault or trauma and try to help her work past it.

Her sister will also form a part of these talks, of course.

Ultimately I'm not sure what I can do, but maybe just talking to someone who isn't trying to use it against them will help.

When I wrote "good" on my character sheet, I meant it.

What the queen does in her bedroom isn't my business because unlike the rest of the party I'm not nobility and therefore the succession or whatever other issue doesn't concern me - I get no say in it anyway.

Honestly, I'm not sure why they bring me along. Is it the potions? It's the potions, isn't it. Guess at least I'm useful for something.

Honor the gods by slaying the heathen instilling a theocracy lead by the most fanatically devout.

My current party would shrug, make a deal with either side that would be most profitable to us, sell them monster body parts as souvenirs/trinkets/ritual components/aphrodisiacs and continue it's gory crusade against evil fey and aberrations. Our dwarven cleric (also a self-proclaimed Queen of an abandoned fortress) might grumble a bit about 'not following your natural responsibilities', but would still be too neutral to really care (as she doesn't follow those either).

>Ask the GM if this is going to turn into some drama shit show. If yes walk away. If no proceed to the next step.
>Figure out if the queen or her sister is likely to have me killed if they know I know. If so walk away and keep it to my self. If not then proceed to the next step.
>Figure out if one or both the sisters are bi and /or willing to marry me to have an official spouse other to have a child with who will keep quite about their business. If yes then score, I can retire. If not then quietly inform them how I figured it and tell them to be more careful, because I'd rather not have the country thrown into chaos. Won't ask for hush money but damn sure won't turn it down.

Unless I'm being paid to do something about it then that's on them.

Take a shit in the DM's battub. Leave a note telling him we'll keep doing this if he doesn't stop with the magical realm
>Dont stop

I play a changeling. I can impersonate each sister in turn and have the sex they would have had with their sister instead. That way it isn't incest. This will mean that I will have to have a ton of hot lesbian sex, enough for two women in fact, but that is a sacrifice I am willing to make.

Your sacrifice, for the good of the kingdom and the sanctity of the gods, is honored.

I'm doubtful that just looking like one of them will be very effective.

>Queen
>Can't have you killed
>in her own kingdom

Arrest/execute; whatever the law says. Mental illness isn’t conducive to governance.

>He doesn't know that Imperial Dogma is so vague that a planet will start worshiping a four-armed Emperor and the only thing that happens is a lone priest is sent to make sure things are still kosher.

That's literally canon.

There's nothing indicating she won't have kids, she's just also fucking her sister on the reg. And honestly that's cute, it keeps the throne and family stable. More sisters should fuck each other.

Offer to find a gay prince to be her beard.

What kind of gods would forbid incest? The gods of most every major mythology I can think of committed it themselves, and were possibly the product of incest.

If the gods really had a problem with it they would make the kingdom less prosperous. So long as the harvests are well and there aren't any plagues she's got their approval, so who are we to judge?

So basically Game of Thrones?

What if the Queen is using vile, dark, eldritch magic to interfere with the Gods and although no evil manifestation has appeared yet no one knows if that will continue

I think using vile, dark, eldritch, anti-God magic is something you lead with when talking about the bad things a person is doing. Sister suckling should be a footnote next to that. No one ever asked if we should punish Charles Manson because he keeps forgetting to put the toilet seat down.

What she does with her cunt in consenting relationships is none of my concern, especially since she actually brings about prosperity for once!

t. Lena Dunham

>Your party discovered she has an Incestuos affair with her sister

This implies we have hard evidence if not eye-witness accounts.

If hard evidence, knowing my group they'd go to the witch hunters about how clearly the queen is deserving of the suspicion her magic garners, and they would probably volunteer to assist in the mission to see her burned at the stake.

If just eye-witness type thing, I imagine they would plot a way to have her revealed for the chaos worshipping shitcunt that she is.

Look I'm just trying to make the topic less stupid

The real reason is so you can brew a potion to give the older sister a fat dick to fulfill the needs of a succession. You're doing God's work, son

Ignore. Nobles do this shit all the time, and the realm seems okay for now anyway. I would much rather do some adventuring.

Yeah but jaime is a girl in this case.

A good and just king could fuck is own mother or his horse and if he dramatically improved his realm over his predecessors I wouldn't complain. Because at least he gives a shit over the commoners.

Really though, the Priestly estate could undo that piece quiet easily, the beliefs of the kingdom aught to be 'shifted' a bit. The services of a 'scribe' who 'procures' some documents of the old days of the faith that would diminish the Clergy's power would come well recommended to the queen.

>>The gods forbid incest
The party imports the worship of the great god Zeus into this realm.

There, theological issue solved.

>deicide
heh

>don't stop
>Even after he stops GMing
>Just keep breaking into his house, shitting in his tub, and leaving that note, years later.
>If he moves, find him, find his tub, shit in it
>Don't stop.

We're about to get Irene Adler'd, aren't we?

Offer that she and her girlfriend are up for double dates with the appearance of it just being the royal family securing an alliance with these powerful new heroes that showed up.

Her girlfriend is her adopted younger sister

Well clearly it's working and doing a good job, so keep it up Queen.

Blackmail her in exchange for silence
And by blackmail I mean request "services"
And by requesting "services" of course I mean that I'll demand that her faces me in a children cards game

Blackmail her in exchange for silence
And by blackmail I mean request "services"
And by requesting "services" of course I mean that I'll demand that she faces me in a children cards game

>regent queen
>his laws