(((they))) can literally begin production of more ripple whenever is necessary

>(((they))) can literally begin production of more ripple whenever is necessary
>built-in inflation
>literally fiat 2.0

When the ripple takeover is complete, do you really think (((they))) aren't going to damper price spikes with deflation control?

Why do you buy this coin?

>Why do you buy this coin?

To earn money.

pol is that way-------> but they dont like cyptofags so looks like you are all alone. Lates sage.

>any talk of a corrupt federal banking system, and the poster is directly relaying to /pol/
This is Veeky Forums faggot

Your going to earn,money by trading something valuabe for something useless with the sole intent of selling it off to a bigger idiot?

Why not just hold whats actually valuable.

You dont actually believe ripple is going to $100 or something do you?

Unlike bitcoin theres actual forces preventing that. I beg you to read about what market cap is.

so bch is also a scam?

cool it with the anit semitism namefag

>anit semitism
I said they, meaning corporate mega banks. Who said anything about jews?

>Why not just hold whats actually valuable.
>like bitcoin
lmao, kys but before, please explain simple clear what is bitcoin's value
>You dont actually believe ripple is going to $100 or something do you?
no, of course not, although 3-4 usd 2018 EOY would be great

>(((they)))

you are alleging that my kind has hatched up some elaborate plan to lull the crypto community into a false sense of security and exchange their valuable tokens for a centralised token, pioneered by revolutionary developers of Jewish origins. These are lies, propaganda and blatant racism. kys namefag. Buy XRP for easy gains.

Stop crying about your dying religion

Every crypto can do this. It's just software.
Bitcoin devs have been tossing the idea around themselves.

The banks don't want to collect all of your precious BTC and ETHemon. They don't want your 7 transactions per second, 15 minute block times, and $30 fees. They want you to use a currency that they issue and track. They want to issue it, so they can inflate it and give it to their friends first. And they want to track it so that they can assess sales and income taxes.

There is no "SCARCE" or rare cryptocurrency. It doesn't matter if it only has 16 million units or 16 trillion, especially since they are all divisible by 8 decimals. All that matters is that as many people as possible are willing to trade goods and services for said currency.

XRP is the bank, billionaire, trillionaire, fortune 500, government cryptocurrency. In their mercy for the thousandaires, they've been telegraphing this for a very long time. The market cap of all global paper and electronic currency is about $90 Trillion. If major retailers, such as Amazon, Target, Walmart, Starbucks, McDonalds, etc announce that they will sell products for XRP, market adoption will be very fast and Trillions of dollars will flow into XRP.

Another retarded part of this theory is the claim that the banks want to hoard all the BTC and ETH so they can use it to buy into new ICO's. That would simply result in the banks dis-hoarding their BTC and ETH and releasing it back into the marketplace and they would then be holding bags of various shitcoins.

To summarize this absolutely idiotic theory:
> 1) Banks create Ripple (I agree with only this part)
> 2) Banks trick the market into trading BTC and ETH for XRP, so the banks can hodl the precious BTC and ETH
> 3) Banks then trade the BTC and ETH for shitcoin ICOs.
> 4) ...
> 5) Profit?

>dying
last time i checked it controls everything and you gentiles cry about it all day

You’re retarded I’m afraid.

>There is no "SCARCE" or rare cryptocurrency. It doesn't matter if it only has 16 million units or 16 trillion, especially since they are all divisible by 8 decimals
this hurt to read

XLM >cripple

>>controls everything
>>but bloodline determines who can worship it
Hurrhurr muh messianic Rothschild

A) bitcoin has no actual value. Also one on the most useless coins.
B) I purchased ripple with fiat, loving the gains so far