Some cunt just moved over 700million XRP - let that sink in- OVER A BILLION DOLLARS...

Some cunt just moved over 700million XRP - let that sink in- OVER A BILLION DOLLARS. Something big is going to happen soon. BUY BUY BUY

Other urls found in this thread:

bithomp.com/explorer/rPccPbZH4YBVmjvL4dMMkrX8J3MKGLNApQ
money.visualcapitalist.com/worlds-money-markets-one-visualization-2017/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>The money was probably moved to an exchange
How in the world do you figure this is good news?

SELL SELL SELL

More like a whale taking gains now while he can... unless he's a moron he'll sell off gradually so the price stagnates rather than crashes

seriously can't wait until this shitcoin dumps back to 1 cent and all the cripple fags get btfo

Coinbase buying big.

LMAO HES GONNA DUMP NIS BAGS ON YOU FAGGOTS LMFAO

maybe it's a big cashout?

OH SHIT BOYS
Another massive transaction from the same sender and receiver. 1billion xrp this time. Which one of you cunts is it?

holy fuck, that destination address contains almost 2.9 BILLION XRP: bithomp.com/explorer/rPccPbZH4YBVmjvL4dMMkrX8J3MKGLNApQ

WTF?! WHO KEEPS OVER $6 BILLION IN A SINGLE ADDRESS?!

HAHAHAHA GET THE WOJAKS READY YOU KEKS ONE CENT EOY SCREENCAP THIS

XRP is the new global reserve currency. Load up your bags and become millionaires. XRP is a coin designed by and for the billionaires and trillionaires.

money.visualcapitalist.com/worlds-money-markets-one-visualization-2017/

$90 Trillion - global paper and electronic money
$70 Trillion - global stock markets
$215 Trillion - global debt
$215 Trillion - global real estate

Assuming a supply of 100 billion coins, if 1% of these assets moves into XRP, that's a $5.9 Trillion market cap, or $59 per coin. For XRP to hit $1000, 17% of global wealth needs to move into XRP. If the circulating supply of XRP is kept at the current level of 38 billion, only 6.5% of global wealth needs to move into XRP for it to hit $1,000.

Ripple is an inside job. Ripple is owned by the same people who own the central banks. Ripple is owned by the billionaires and trillionaires. XRP is a crypto designed specifically to meet the needs of the billionaires and trillionaires. They will use XRP as their vehicle to reset the global financial system. Those 55 Billion XRP locked up in escrow may or may not be released into the economy. It doesn't even matter. My opinion is that when they pump up the market cap of XRP to $50 Trillion the company Ripple will "donate" those 55 Billion XRP to the IMF, or BIS or some new ultimate central bank, and they will use that reserve of XRP to manage the global economy for the next 80-100 years. Then they will eventually abandon it in favor of something else.

No. Sell, you mong.

someone who is not interested in keeping it there long.
MASSIVE dump inc

WINRAR

Exchanges

XRP is about to get rekt with no survivors

hi pajeet, stop pasting this in every thread

Is that bcash & charlie lee prepping?

>t. Fully canonical sig

I'm just trying to help as many thousandaires as possible become millionaires during the global financial reset. It's my way of giving back to Veeky Forums for telling me about XRP.

Likely something like that.

I have multiple accounts on different exchanges. If you send any crypto from one to the other, note that you never receive it from the wallet you sent it. It's sent from a central account. If you look at said account, it's usually running a few billion.

96% way on XRP. This is going to be bigly.

It's fucking annoying. Piss off.

this. crypto will be one of the biggest scams in the history of the world.

GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU STREET SHITTER

People don't actually think this is going to dump right? Have you ever seen a whale dump 1 billion dollars worth of crypto? No because that doesn't fucking happen. This is coinbase 110 percent.

shitcoin detected :D get away from XRP seriously...its centralized, every day you see peoples coins being locked and shit like that...its worse then banks -.- Digibyte is the solution!

You can literally smell the shit on the street from here

Hope he dumbs every single coin soon so i can buy some cheap ripple

It's cheap for what it is right now

most of you cunts want to stay poor. good. dont buy xrp, keep calling it a shit coin.

its like fucking pajeets taking a shit in clean water, and then calling it shitty water.