The only reason I came on this board and found out about cryptos was because I browse Veeky Forums all day

>the only reason I came on this board and found out about cryptos was because I browse Veeky Forums all day
>browsing Veeky Forums all day made me a millionaire
Imagine if somebody told you Veeky Forums would make you rich before you found crypto

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/hTTEEt2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's like my life was designed to have Veeky Forums as it's centerpoint

best timeline OP

this

Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums, /mu/, /g/, /p/, /asp/, /int/, Veeky Forums, /lgbt/, Veeky Forums

at different points in ife I've been a regular in each and one of them. can't believe so many normies miss out on this goldmine

The sad part is now that I found Veeky Forums I don't browse ANY my old boards except /trv/

that happens to me too, but I'll be back after I get rich

/mu/ Veeky Forums Veeky Forums

the patrician trio

Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums too bro

Veeky Forums got me a gf, Veeky Forums helped me get into my cambridge phd

also forgot I was a regular in Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums

Where do I start all knowing one?

the fact you're here means you're already 80% there

I came into cryptos pretty late into my life considering I was mining dogecoin years ago when I was still in high school.

Now that I actually have a decent starting amount (7k) I'm actually starting to see some results. Ethereum is the future regardless of all these shitcoin bubbles.

>Ethereum is the future regardless of all these shitcoin bubbles.
never gonna make it

YOU TOLD ME IT WAS THE FUTURE AAAAAA

we don't need any more normans invading.

>/mu/

what makes you say differently?

90% of the development on blockchain is taking place on Ethereum. Sure you can make insane gains on alts (I'm currently doing just that), but I know that when it is time to sell them it will be for more ethereum. Just like how people used to sell to acquire more sats during bitcoin's bull runs.

I also expect futures to be announced very soon too. There is a ton of institutional money that will be flowing into Ethereum this month and I guarantee you we will be seeing $1,000 in the next few days.

>90% of the development on blockchain is taking place on Ethereum
except many altcoins actually are surpassing ETH tech wise (i.e. XLM)

ETH and XLM are not comparable

ETH is a smart contract platform

>XLM

definitely disagree. I can also guarantee you that Ethereum will have better year than XLM. Ethereum is currently shaping up to be the next bitcoin.

XLM has definitely had a great run. But when Bitcoin and Ethereum move significantly, I think that is bound to change.

I already 4x in the past week. This PnD thing is too easy. Comfy af_
discord.gg/hTTEEt2

I'd rather spend my life with you guys than anyone else.

Bitcoin will never move significantly ever again, ETH probably won't outperform the 1-20B market cap alts
you can have smart contracts on XLM

>never cried to itaots

Getting started.. should I invest a couple hundred bucks into btc and eth and see where that goes?

From '08 /b/ to /v/ to Veeky Forums until pol & r9k threads shit the board up.
I made 5x my initial in the first month.
Veeky Forums and women posting make this board comfy

Wish I would have left /pol/ to come here years ago. Ugh all that wasted time yelling about Jews...

>757554▶
> (OP)
>Wish I would have left /pol/ to come here years ago. Ugh all that wasted time yelling about Jews...

>Bitcoin will never move significantly ever again,

screenshotted

enjoy your MAXIMUM 2x while I make that easily in altcoins

bitcoin is a dinosaur and unusable in its current condition

>wasted
It wasn't user. You may very well have saved the futures of some by your yelling.
/pol/ is always right
>pic related

Just because you've made a bit of money it doesn't mean that the jews aren't still ruining the world

it doesn't matter that it is a dinosaur. People will gradually move to measuring in sats and eth as time goes on. Did slow transaction speed ever prevent bitcoin from reaching 19k? I don't see why bitcoin can't be 250k this year.

I came here from Veeky Forums just fucking kill me.

>I don't see why bitcoin can't be 250k this year.

In a year we can look back at this post and see. I got time.

10x since July, not too bad.

The content value of this board is still very low, and I like Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums more.

Would be good if there were some fellow coders on Veeky Forums too