What if Red Riding Hood's granny is actually a werewolf living in exile?

What if Red Riding Hood's granny is actually a werewolf living in exile?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kx0ss7z184o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what if you werent such a fool

What if Red is cursed to be engulfed by the form of a wolf and has to be cut free from it?

OP Stahp I am scared!

Then Red Riding Hood's granny would be a werewolf in exile. Good thread.

Then why'd she get eaten? Checkmate academians.

>When you realize you will never know the exact number of Rid Ridinghood Story variationas and edgy Red Riding hood series universes where shit get's blown into the extreme in every genre imaginable.

Also, nigga, you don't give a girl a bright red hood and send her out into wolf infested woods alone as that reeks of intended sacrifice. Also, not the first time the Granny is a lycanthorpe, but still- I'd figure in D&D she'd be an elderly priestess of Malar who worked out a deal to establish a settlement yonder in return for retirement from clerical duties, and now eating a grandkid every few generations is just the last hickup of sorts and the rest of town is okay with it.

What if Red Riding Hood was actually Nyarlarthotep?

>Red Riding Hood's granny is Arlinn Kord

It's a metaphor for child molestors, user.

"Little Red Riding Hood? Is that you dear?"

"I'm afraid not, Agnin."

"...I see."

"You've made a good life for yourself here, matron. A roof, meals, even a little family after all these years."

"Why have you come?" She asks, knowing the answer.

"To follow up on your sentence, Agnin. And erase any trace you left behind. Next will be the girl."

I don't know what's more cliche at thus point, Lovecraft or faerie tales.

I thought it was a metaphor for literal wolves in the forest.

'Jumping the wolf' is an old French saying for 'losing your virginity'.
I'm not sure he's right about the child molestors, but it's about sex.

>The King in Yellow dances with the Red Queen
Eh, it's probably already been done.

>you don't give a girl a bright red hood and send her out into wolf infested woods alone as that reeks of intended sacrifice
What if highly visible vulnerability was Red's idea?

Pls no. They were edgy enough to begin with.

>The King in Yellow dances with the Red Queen
Alhazred in wonderland?

What if the Big Bad Wolf was a hardboiled detective

>What if highly visible vulnerability was Red's idea?
It's like asking to get eaten.

Friendly reminder that LRRH is all about RRH getting tricked by a hairy old 'wolf' that had her eat Granny's flesh and drink Granny's blood before making her climb into bed naked with him so he could rape her.
Always listen to your mothers, Anons. It's the only way yo not be raped by wolves.

user, do you know where you are? Half of Veeky Forums wants to be raped by wolves, the other half wants to be the one raping the wolf. It's just how it is here.

Actually I want to be Granny

>Half of Veeky Forums wants to be raped by wolves, the other half wants to be the one raping the wolf.
user, I mean, does it have to be either / or?

That's just an edgy version Gaiman came up with for his comic. He likes to do that, did the same with Snow White.

What if Red Riding Hood is actually a little boy?

What if Scarlet Robe in Fable: TLC was the best adaptation of Red Riding Hood?

Nah, the 'original' tale was basically a tale about "Hey, listen to your mother or else somebody will take your virginity/innocence." The rape-y part was merely heavily implied.
Kinda odd that we went from implied sexual misconduct to the uber-parenting "And then the Hunstman came along and saved them!" edition, back to deviants making all kinds of RRH lewds of an actual wolf fucking her.

more specific sexual predators.
the molestation thing comes from early variants focusing on how young, pure and maidenlike Red is.
and also that the wolf is incredibly polite and doesnt at all seem dangerous despite being a wolf.
>hey kid why dont come and say hi to my cute dog, btw i have some candy in my unmarked van

Best girl

>not running a game based on the below
youtube.com/watch?v=kx0ss7z184o