Jumpchain CYOA Thread #2011: Occupy Jump Street Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/1k3JS1RZzdcHfxxxJVi9U3HtDGJNWRRqH/view?usp=sharing
drive.google.com/file/d/1bpLjIf4ynmDOAfl9tDr1ZiC2nhqepVrw/view?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But jump street is a shithole

drive.google.com/file/d/1k3JS1RZzdcHfxxxJVi9U3HtDGJNWRRqH/view?usp=sharing

Reposting the Date A Live jump because I want (You)'s.

Thread fell off before I could respond.

>implying they don't
Jumpmaking isn't incredibly difficult. You look at a few things that happen in setting, allow people to replicate them, and price according to utility and power. By making a jump for a setting, someone is assuming responsibility for the last and only interpretation of it through a jumpchain lens that will ever exist, responsibility they otherwise wouldn't have had they just let it be. The exceptions are exceedingly rare. If they aren't able or willing to make the best work they possibly can, then they don't deserve the claim and should hand it off to someone else. It'd be an absolute travesty if more jumps like Werewolf:the Apocalypse or Dragon Age:Origins got on the drive, eternally denying the possibility of a faithful or quality representation. Jumpmakers owe the community a lot, and them stealing the opportunity for countless people to properly enjoy an IP through this unique medium should be considered a grave offense. Frankly, I think we've been far too lenient on our current batch of jumpmakers. Certainly a few of them have developed egos unfitting for the task of outline crafting. Seriously, the entitlement among them has gotten out of hand. People aren't required to like everything you put out, especially if you hand them a pile of shit. They write derivative garbage, the thread does its part to refine it and make a quality product. Would you say the same thing if someone was criticising Code Geass or Deadman Wonderland? I doubt it. The favoritism has gotten pretty blatant these days. If these so-called "jumpmakers" wish to receive a notch on /jc/'s eternal legacy, they damn well better earn it. It's like like they're just harmlessly trying something out for fun-there are lasting consequences for complacency, here. Let's get crackin'.

How dangerous is the UQ Holder jump is it possibleto stay out of the plot or is it one of those things we need to be involved in?

Also: On that topic is it possible to use White of Mars without ending the world in the Nasuverse?

Have 3, but no more or else you will spoil your next meal. Thanks for the jump you two.

Were there ever any funny shitposters?

So, I was thinking of ways to represent the weirdness of Millennium Godzilla's power and thought of it like this:
400 CP for Regular looking Millennium suit Godzilla
+200 for Final Wars
+300 for Keizer Final Wars
That sound good or any one have some suggestions?

Yes.

Me

UQ Holder is insanely dangerous. The current arc is about nuclear 9/11 on a space elevator. You can mostly stay out of the plot though.

And White of Mars is just magic so strong it breaks all the other magic so it should be perfectly fine to use.

Didn’t Millennium Godzilla tank an artificial black hole/dimensional rip weapon? Even aside from how powerful he is in Final Wars, Millennium Godzilla is super buff.

Most devolve into being annoying

>And White of Mars is just magic so strong it breaks all the other magic so it should be perfectly fine to use.
Reason I ask is I am not certain if it would break Gaia's reality marble (technically a magecraft/magic) or leave it unharmed

I know the generalities of 40k, but not a lot of specifics. How difficult is the Great Jumper scenario in the Tyrannid jump, the one that makes you into your own Hive Fleet?

There are some pretty powerful perks up for grabs, you can be a little less animalistic than a normal fleet, and you can potentially abuse lots of meta-knowledge. That's not even counting anything you bring in from previous jumps.

What are some of the counters the other factions might have?

Testing

Resting

About how often does the new jumps folder get cleared out?

Nesting

What is Jumpchains stance of using 3e Exalted instead of 2e Exalted for the jumps. I want to use evocations

Could anyone tell me where the Heathers jump is?

Breasting

I think it's mis-sorted in Unimaged A-M, but don't quote me on that. I didn't find it in Imaged.

Any news on the RT jump?

Besting

Make a 3 E since it's so differnt from the canon of 1, 2, and 2.5.

We back?

Molesting

RT?

DBZF's story is pretty interesting the player is a soul inside of Goku and is able to link other people together because they're all depowered.

Rogue Trader.

Are posts going through now? Or is it just short text posts that are making it?

Could you combine Asgard Beaming from the SGA jump with SupCom production?

Russia Today

I am laughing.
What are you going on about

Posts are starting to go through but unreliably.

Greetings and salutations all!

I present to you my first draft of Digimon Data Squad; as always comments, questions and suggestions are welcomed.

Here's the link to the PDF as Veeky Forums refuses to actually attach the PDF to the post

drive.google.com/file/d/1bpLjIf4ynmDOAfl9tDr1ZiC2nhqepVrw/view?usp=sharing

(Dark Sun) #65
-Background: Apprentice (0CP) -Fuck it. Let's go all out.
-Race: Human (Free) -Keep the amount of altforms down.
-Wild Talent (Free) -Huh, minor psychic ability. Really minor but still.
-Desert Survivalist (-100CP) -Surviving in the desert is good.
-Polygot (-200CP) -And learning languages super quick!
-Preserver (Free) -Sorcerer wile preserving!
-The Way (Free) -And some psionic aptitude.
-Ravenloft (-100CP)
-Sunburn (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Free Choice (Nibenay), 23 years old
-End Choice: Next Adventure

>go on about taking charge
>end up in some desert hellhole
>mfw
...oh. Oh I guess I need to calm the fuck down. Okay.

Well the sun apparently fucking burns me like an egg on the sidewalk, and there's some other weird thing that I'm not sure I know about, but whatever. Being an apprentice sounds kind of neat, in being able to learn under Nibenay. I don't know how well that's going to work in actuality as I'm Preserving instead of Defiling, but sure. Let's see what happens. I get psychic powers too! That's kind of fun. I'll be nice to do some magic that doesn't reduce this place to even more of a hellhole than it is.

I'm sure I'll get to a less fucked up place soon enough.

For those of you who aren't omnicidal, what do you use to imprison powerful (evil) beings? Are there any notable methods that are resistant to biggatons?

Can we post once more?

All the other spirits seem to be girls and considering what seems to be the motivation for creation of spirits, am I just too tired to spot the rule that you need to be girl too if you are a spirit?

Looks like

Kamen Rider Blade Cards, Kamen Rider Wizard Rings, Servant Cards, the Dodecahedron from DYN freaks.

>What are some of the counters the other factions might have?
Choppa to face.
Basically all the galaxy that's not human controlled, is filled to brim with orks. If old lore is still valid, there are literally old orks size of small planets out there, with normal sized orks living and waging war on their bodies. Look forward to galaxy size Octarius war.

I can't really think any really good meta abuse, destroying Astronomicon would of course really fuck up Imperium but that would require destroying Terra and if you can do that, you can probably just eat the Emperor and declare yourself the winner.
I guess you could try to take over the Webway to allow you to send troops across the galaxy but who knows how that would interact with the synapse connection. And Eldar would probably just collapse it.
If you can pick the time, maybe be the first hive fleet and don't slam face first into Macragge? Maybe pick a time when Imperium is busy with Black Crusade or Armageddon War? If you can make a subspecies of Genestealer that can pretend to be nice, you could try to use them to infiltrate all of Tau space before you arrive.

There's not really any major Tyranid counter other than shooting them into face. There's some lore about Ultramarines Chief Librarian being able to contact the hive mind, theoretically, but GW appears to have forgotten that so who knows what it would mean.
What is probably going to happen if you grow too big is that Imperium is going to start dropping Exterminatus on planets you are about to digest, meaning that you lose the biomass of both your troops and the planet.

Also, it takes over decade for biofleet to travel between stars so you are looking for a really long trip to visit entire galaxy. This looks like really fucking hard scenario to be honest.

Well, seems we can post again, but I guess posting images are still a bit to ambitious.

What are some jumps that give umbrakinesis or botanokinesis

What are some jumps that you can get umbrakinesis or batonokinesis

Maybe I'm just being stupid, but when the Hybrid option says "Armor Digimon", is it referring to the Digivolutions gotten through the Digimentals or something else? Just curious since I thought those were an Adventure thing.

>Sovereign of Shadow/Lord of Light+Our Future
I like this one. This is nice.

>Flip the Board and its boosts
And this is terrifying. I'm not sure if I should like this one.

>both Olympus XII capstones and their boosts
...well shiiit, you done did shank my wallet there mate.

>Jumper Squad
No real opinion either way on this type of thing, but for the sake of clarity: would importing two companions as the duo collapse their companion slots together, or is that meant to cover only purchases where you've created a new companion? The jump's got some questionable wording and typos, what with it being a draft and all, so I don't want to assume things.

>From on High
Realpolitik? In MY Digimon? Hopefully less likely than I think!

>The Devil Wears Glasses
...Ominous.

Anyway, this is just a suggestion, but I think a general item purchase for having your own.. Faction? Organization? Tribe? Whatever works best for your background- would be pretty nice. I imagine some settings could benefit from having a DATS-like group in place. And because I'm a schmuck: Code Key(s) item pls?

Jumpers, what jumps are you looking forward to?

Looks good but what is Hybrid? Is that like Digimon Fronteir stuff?

Let's see if I can post:

Umbrakinesis in Justice League Unlimited. (maybe some other places too)

Botanokinesis? If you want to go big with it, go to Frozen, Elemental Queen, Plants as your element.

JLU has the former, Batman TAS the latter.

ZnT.

(Ravenloft) #66
-Background: Merchant (900CP) -Why am I here.
-Blue Blood (800CP) -I am of greater stock.
-Of Sound Mind (700CP) -I also like being smarter.
-Sneaky (Free) -Don't mind me, moving around.
-Iron Will (500CP) -My will is my own.
-Art of the Deal (400CP) (Discount) -This is a good trade. Trust me.
-Dark Contract (100CP) (Discount) -It ill matters if you do not have money.
-Free Stuff (Free) -Some stuff to help me out.
-Sack of 1000 Gold (Free) -I like money.
-Sun Blade (50CP) (Discount) -Intense damage to undead and evil? Put into the Luna Sword.
-Silver Bow (0CP) (Discount) -No lycanthropes will harm me. Fuse with the bows I have.
Dice Rolls: Mordent, 21 years old
-End Choice: Next Adventure

I WAS WRONG. THIS IS THE OPPOSITE OF LESS FUCKED UP.

Oh fuck, this is the kind of place that uses jerkass-DMing to try and trap you for giggles. Ooooooh fuck yeah that's troubling. So it looks like I'm going to have to keep to myself and hunt the blatantly evil undead like liches and willing vampires. The evil ghosts, too. Basically the ones who were complete assholes to begin with. So slow but steady. Don't get too angry. Don't get cruel. The moment I start doing things while making excuses for them is when things start going downhill very fast. That's how most of these people ended up here to begin with.

I have to admit... it's jarring. When I found Johnathan Irons, I was angry. It felt like I needed to do something about it. To take charge, to turn his own ideology against him. I had the power, so according to him I was right. It wasn't a good way of looking at it... but people were tearing each other apart endlessly because of the power they wielded or coveted. The only way it would end would be to take it out of their hands. But it never stops if you let it go out of control, does it? All it takes is thinking you're in the right even as the bodies pile up, to justify murdering others as necessary to the goals even if they're not involved.

(1/2)

Yeah, he did. Hmmm. Might increase regular Millennium to 600 or 700 then Final Wars +500.
GMK is probably just gonna be represented through perks to be honest.
Christ Veeky Forums is really fucking itself in the ass today. Hopefully shit isn't dead when I try to reply this time.

Veeky Forums is being DDOS

How'd you and the Vistani get along?

(2/2)
...you know, that makes me wonder. I would have thought that the Benefactor would have seen if it went off the rails before throwing me there. Get some horror in, some dread at my actions. Yet the moment I start thinking of going Empress mode, I'm shown just what happens if I get to that point. I see the bad ending of what could happen. I didn't expect to get hit with it so soon.

...I don't know if this is meant to be a test or not.

Mr. Handy had been oddly non-snarky for most of this time here, at least in the beginning. I don't know if they were worried or not, but I'm not used to them being like that. It's actually more concerning when they start getting completely serious like that, insisting I needed to be careful and making sure I was alright every time I went into the Warehouse. But the more I seem convinced that I need to make sure I don't end up like Irons, the more... relieved they seem to be?

>"There is nothing wrong with wanting my charge to become a better person. Being a caretaker means making sure you can be the best version of yourself you can be."
...well that's a good po-
>"Additionally, it is my relief that you have not shattered any chest garments this time around."
>"I understand you have an abundance of resources. But that is no excuse to treat your clothing poorly and burden them with the weight of entire worl-"
OKAY I GET THE POINT, THANK YOU.

Poorly.

Your mother was a faulty toaster, the kind that toasts 3 pieces of bread instead of 2 or 4. It also always burnt the 3rd slice. Let me post now lest I bring the burn to you further Veeky Forums. POST!

This Hybrid option seems nice, it doesn't need to have any stupid tubes like the rest, just something that makes it seem different right?

Will FFT have a canon companion buy?

Ovelia will be protecced.

Dark Empire and Warhammer Amazons.

It's going to be thing, I'm currently thinking bout 100 CP or so.

That girl needs friends hardcore. Seriously.

Cool space ships and waifus are always something to look forward to.

Needless, Dragonball Super and Dragonball Xenoverse.

Was going to say Digimon Data Squad too but Reg just released it.

YJ_user I summon thee!

You're supposed to say my name three times, but I'll answer your summons this time. Whaddaya need?

Why is Radiation Resistance in MCU part 1 300CP? It doesn't seem nearly as good as the other 300CP options of Super Speed and Scarlet Witch's powers. It's nice but seems very situational?

Since the Mummy trilogy movies are all 10+ years apart is there any chance of an option that lets us choose which one we start at?

Funny how the image servers went down on the day that the U.S. government shuts down. Guess the FBI wasn't just in charge of /b/, huh?

The Extended Stay drawback lets you continue all the way to the modern day. You start off at around the same time as the first one begins, minus the flashback to ancient Egypt at the very beginning.

Has Timmy even showed up at all today? Guess he was a spook too.

Aren't there a bunch of drawbacks that only matter if you take the extended stay, like the ones that give a "buff" to mummies that don't show up until after the first ten years?

What if we want to stay for all the movies without staying another 50+ years on top?

He was sent to stop us from summoning Jumpchan!

On a side note I wonder if we sound a bit like cultists when we ask Jumpchan to take us with them.

You mean like if you take the drawback that starts you off in the time of the Scorpion King? I didn't think about that.

>What if we want to stay for all the movies without staying another 50+ years on top?
I'm not sure what you mean by this though.

Not specifically about Data Squad but for digivolution are you locked solely to one line or can you access many? If you have other digimon forms can you pursue seperate lines etc?

Like can you be a Renamon in one jump and a Salamon the next and keep both paths etc.

Lastly for Tree of Life in Digimon World 3 can you grow beyond three digivolution paths with time if we are restricted?

Starting off in the Scorpion King's time could be fun, I don't get to conquer ancient Egypt nearly enough.

I plan on trying to kick a perk like or two out this week. Failing that I'll just be working on the ship customisation table given that is more or less just a copy paste and reword from the books. Not sure how to do the Machine Spirit attributes yet. Like should it be a random roll table that's given for free with no buy to chose, like it is in the games, or should you be able to pay to chose. Items will also be kinda easy, it's just perks that'll take time.

>I'm not sure what you mean by this though.
The second movie is 10 years after the first, the third is 13 years after the second. If we want to be present for any but the first we'd need to take the extended stay and then deal with more than 50 more years in the word after they're all over.

Also
>you have an additional +150 CP to spend on any items.
Comes after the origin item sections, does this mean it can only be used on the general items?

Finally, that took a while to get through.

My intention for extended stay was that you'd be able to set your own end date, not that you have to wait until the modern day. Also, I think there's only eight or so years between the first movie and the second, so the first two at least should be doable during that time.

The stipend is for all items.

Can we import items?

Jump #454: Prey
>Nine of Swords (Cruelty), reversed: Mental anguish or ill health endured and overcome.
I feel like I get this card fairly often, and it's almost always reversed... interesting.
>Age: 31
Sounds about right for the drawback.
>Location: A simulated San Francisco apartment
>Identity: Scientist
>Drawbacks: (+600) The New Yu, They Came From Beyond Space
I remain uncertain whether The New Yu is an amnesia drawback or amnesia PLUS a power lock...
>Software Scientist (Free, Scientist)
Considering everything going on, I think it's probably for the best that I can get around software locks.
>Master of the Mind (1300, Scientist)
Neuromods are pretty interesting. But is it possible to use a different approach that doesn't reprogram the brain outright? Perhaps one day I'll find out.
>Repair, Reuse, Recycle (700)
Useful to know how to build and program a recycler and fabricator. Pretty neat, overall, those devices.
>Psychoscope (Free, Scientist)
>+Speed Scan 001SI (650)
>+Far Scan 002SI (600)
>+ESP Targeting (550)
>+M3CHT3CH DX_2.0 (500)
The psychoscope is nifty, but there are a few common-sense upgrades that ought to be standardized. Scanning faster, from further away, tracking potential targets, and repairing broken devices? Can't go wrong with any of that.
>Nullwave Transmitter (400)
This sounds rather handy. Even if they're one-off devices, I can always make more, or study the design and refine it. Bigger is better, after all.
>Recycler and Fabricator (0)
Really, these are a novel approach to matter deconstruction and reconstruction. Little creepy in certain respects though - cubes of organic materials? I don't want to think about that.

First thought: What the hell, what kind of moron doesn't get acclimated to their surroundings before they start screwing around with their brain?

Second thought: Oh, me, apparently. Figures. I keep having this... dream.

Third thought: Ha ha everyone is saying the suits are a TranStar uniform. Do you think I'm stupid or something? No one is going to wear that uncomfortable shit planetside.

Fourth thought: Hey, that second coffee cup is a thing, don't touch it! Wait, why is everyone flipping out? Relax- oh hey it's a thing but at least security shot the thing. Wait, what.

As the anesthetic gas floods the room, I hold my breath, hoping to postpone the inevitable. The air is purged and replaced with clean rapidly and I gasp for breath as five men enter the room. "Something is very wrong here," I say to to Marco Simmons as the four security personnel flanking him keep their weapons trained on me. He's wearing a curious helmet and seems to scan me, then tells security I'm clean; they approach me with the obvious intent to subdue me. I can't let this happen.

"Stop being idiots," I tell them, sidestepping. I've already put the pieces together, it's fairly obvious. "The jig's up, and I need to speak with my brother. We're on Talos. There's obviously been a containment failure, so less time you spend dealing with me, the more time you have to contain it. And you'll likely need all available hands." Security glances between myself and Marco, who regards me with a look of distaste, before giving a reluctant nod. "Let's go get Alex," I say, all but taking charge, as the overhead intercom issues an alert for crew to get to muster stations.

I ignore the message that pops up on my phone - I'll check it later.

I pinch the bridge of my nose. "God damn it, Alex. I've been doing this for months and you aren't even giving me any days off lately? I mean... Jesus H, I'm sure I agreed to what we've got going on, but surely neural fatigue builds up."

Alex Yu shook his head and glowered. "The neuromods reset your brain to the state it was in at the start of the simulation every time-"

"JUST my brain, you jumped-up idiot savant!"

"-and it's functionally identical every day of testing-"

"You've been running the tests three to four times daily!"

"-so I don't understand what the big deal is!" he finishes.

"The big deal, Alex? The big deal is that you're ignoring the rest of my body and the effects of constantly swapping out mods, and potentially contaminating the results!"

"I don't see what you're so up in arms about. We needed someone with a known baseline and you volunteered."

"Okay. Look, the ethics violations? Fine, gotta break a few eggs, who cares."

"What do you know about--?"

"The important thing is the science. And your recklessness is potentially contaminating the results! Typhon wiped out the last station that was up here, you KNOW we can't let our guard down for a moment! This situation is proof of that!"

"God damn it. Just... just go to your office, Morgan. Once we get containment restored, we'll talk."

"Damned right we will."

Five minutes later I was in my office watching a video message to myself while Alex was busy coordinating the defense against the containment failure.

Fifteen minutes later I was sprinting around the station while things began to fall apart.

Thirty minutes later I'd locked down all escape from the station, as any containment failure meant the extinction of humanity.

An hour later I was hotwiring nullwave transmitters to run as long as they had power - the power supply attached to them should last roughly 48 hours - and giving them out to any personnel I came across. Three each to security. Sure, they caused a mild headache to people holding them, but mimics couldn't hide within the boundary of the field.

Three hours later I was rigging up a larger scale nullwave transmitter.

Three hours and fifteen minutes later the station was clear of any typhon except the dead.

Four hours later, Alex and I were sitting down and having a very, very long talk about what to do now - because these were definitely not the only thing in the cosmic ecology.

Eight hours later he'd agreed to reassign himself within the company, ceding control to me after we'd had a very frank discussion about the fact that we were committing systemic crimes against humanity as a business tactic.

Seven days later we finalized a plan for a constellation of satellites meant to engulf the Earth, putting nullwave transmitters up as an orbital buffer.

Three months later neuromods were pulled off the market, the technology studied for other approaches to the same end. Brain damage was, after all, an unacceptable risk.

Six months later, that preparation paid off when the typhon came to the Earth after all, only to run into a bubble that basically lobotomized everything that managed to pass through it - the Apex crashed into the Sahara and was destroyed by impact. The rest didn't even make it that far.

A year later, Alex made a speech at the UN, the world's governments declassifying it all.

"Since mankind was young, we looked up at the night sky, at the stars, wondering what's up there. If anyone's listening. When we entered the modern era, Enrico Fermi was one of the first scientists that asked some startling questions; are we alone in the universe, and if so, why? Even if we were limited to the speed of light, any species ought to fill the galaxy up within a few million years. And yet... everything is empty. Silent. Why? Is there some hurdle we have to pass to get to space? Is there some great filter that keeps species from advancing? Carl Sagan thought it was the risk of nuclear self-annihilation. Later scientists thought it was the difficulty of balancing our needs with the preservation of our environment. These are valid concerns, sure.

"But we have found the Great Filter... or more precisely, it has found us. Exterrestrial life. The typhon. We have high confidence that they are not the only life form in the cosmos, but they seem to be attracted to intelligent thought. Consciousness. Religious implications aside, there have to be others that they consume, else how would they have existed up to this point? It flies in the face of everything we know about terrestrial biology, of course. They possess an animalistic intellect at best - if the Earth were an island in the ocean, then the typhon float around looking for a meal. But they aren't sharks - they're closer to a colony of jellyfish. They aren't intelligent enough to really pursue something, but if they come across it they'll wrap it in their tentacles and consume it.

"The question has become something else. We were able to study them, make a countermeasure. But we know that the black ocean of space isn't empty. What else is out there, waiting for us? Is it choked with jellyfish, or will we find other things? Fish? Dolphins? Whales? Sharks? And if we leave in search of others... how likely are we to find other populated islands? Now we know, though. They're out there, somewhere."

So YOU want to prevent the Fall of Beacon in RWBY?
You primary target will be Emerald Sustrai! You will need to track down and pacify her before the tournament.
Her illusions are the lynch pin in the Grimm invasion. Removing them from the equation will delay the Fall.
I would recommend illusion resistance and a power or weapon capable of busting through enhanced toughness or personal shielding. Without the first, try to engage from range and keep out of sight so that she can't catch you with her Semblance.
This is for the bare minimum. You will need much more to completely pacify Cinder's crew and force Salem to take other measures.

And by Pacify, I mean anything that makes them a non-threat, although my recommendation of powers is for killing.

Nah, I've read this novel, I remember the solution. It's vampires. The solution to non-eudaimonic alien psychovores is vampires. Do you have any of those, perhaps reverse-engineered from genetic throwbacks to proto-hominid life forms?

No, that's the solution to alien artificial intelligence, but we didn't have any gridfire happening, just psychic alien critters. I do, however, commend your taste.

My solution was to just punch to death every Grimm on the planet the moment I got there. Speedforce Unity is a very broken power. Something moving 66 billion times faster than light is functionally unstoppable for 99% percent of threats you'll encounter in the chain.

This is mostly for early chain, when you aren't godly yet.

... Why do I get the feeling this was crossposted from Spacebattoru

Oh, that's right. Um, okay, what about creating deep sea-adapted cyborgs and altering their memories to make them think they were the victims of child abuse? No, wait, that's the solution to a plague of ancient extremophillic microorganisms. Crap, I don't know, then. Maybe something with benign brain cancers designed for non-inductive logic, instilling artificial religious experiences to attain information through "divine" insight? I think that works.

It's a single perk from a pretty low-power setting, you can totally do Kingdom Come early chain. There's a lot of power you can get early chain. Like going to Supreme Commander and then using your army of self-replicating robots to kill all the Grimm.

I guess low-power is a better description...I'd forgotten how much power you can collect in some jumps...

UQ Holder didn't make it onto the drive, is there a reason for this?

Testing.

And DC Occult question: What exactly are Order and Chaos magic capable of? Also the relevant item says "Or, in place of having one for Order and one for Chaos, you may instead spend 1600 CP (prior to discounts) to purchase Vestments containing the power of a Lord of Balance..." implying that there are discounts potentially to be that that would reduce that. But I don't see anything about that? Just awkward phrasing, or is there a potential discount for the Balance items?

I think Valeria mentioned a bit back she just never got around to uploading it.

kay so it's not rejected because it's OP?

For jumpers with armies:
Do your troops get time off? Do they have anything to do in their off time? Do they get paid?

What do your armies do when they're not being an army?

Not that I know of.