Has Veeky Forums cooled its autism enough to like Amazons again yet? Can we get back to worldbuilding them?

Has Veeky Forums cooled its autism enough to like Amazons again yet? Can we get back to worldbuilding them?

>posting problem is still unsolved
>user makes controversial thread while people can't post so they will rile up in powerless silence
I wonder what were you thinking when creating this thread?

I was hoping to post about Amazons again

Play X-PIRATEZ for openxcom for a good amazon focused game.

>the no Amazon mommy gf

No , REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Could you tell us about this game please?

>Has Veeky Forums cooled its autism
good joke.
>Can we get back to worldbuilding them?
Go right ahead, just don't reply to obvious attempts to derail the thread

I've never liked them, but then I've never shit up a single thread with my dislike for them, either. You're right: only autists pull that kind of retarded shit.

A total conversion of Open X-Com where you lead a band of female mutant pirate soldiers

>tg
>cooling any sort of autism
It's like you had never been here OP.

Sounds promising, thanks

No, fuck them. Literally.

>Gf is taller than me and cycling var
>mfw I don’t know this feel at all

On the other hand, if nearly all the males in the Amazon setting are autistic, that would add some nice flavour.

An all female race that is characterised by being big, strong and robust.

Tends to set up camp outside of other people's settlements and find work as and how they please. Typically, due to unnatural strength and stamina, they get jobs doing heavy lifting.

Many make a living by "patrolling the roads" which is to say walking up and down demanding a toll in exchange for keeping the roads and bridges in working order. This is seen as a mixed blessing by most authorities as although they keep the roads in order and brutally murder bandits they make it impossible for them to set up a toll booth.

Some are just straight up bandits.

Some, in the more remote parts of the world, live a wilder existence and hunt and gather.

Typically they prefer a meat heavy diet.

Due to their all female nature their actual physical appearance is extremely varied and over the generations will change to whatever the local population is although they will always manifest the increase strength and durability and will always be above the average size.

They breed by taking lovers and sometimes husbands from the surrounding settlements as and when they want or need them. Breeding partners typically are chosen for characteristics they believe would be good for their daughters to inherit, people observed to be immune to the most recent plague always being favourite.

We don't mind discussion but you and me both know its a topic that can turn into a blantant fetish thread with just a single image.

And? What do you expect us to do, never discuss this topic again? Just post settings you play(ed) and discuss other settings. Its not like dedicated image threads don't exist or can't be created

Why do they wear their panties over their pants?

kill yourself

>57570091
Depart Magical Realm

and no (You) for you

If you wanted a non-controversial thread about amazons, you should not have started with a piece of fetishy anime art.

>Being a femdom cuck

A GM of mine had a setting where in remote villages certain girls were born to be amazons, at 16 years of age they begin their transformation and by 18 they are noticeably different (sort of like your pic).
The amazon tribe would later come to the villages and colect them to their village/stronghold.

A not-so-friendly reminder that high test women like high test men, not beta manlets like you. Feel free to neck yourselves, my dudes. Shit fetish thread is shit.

There's no need to be jelly.

It's been like a week you mongoloid, and this is still as fucking fetishy and autistic as ever

Not as long as you post shitty pics like that

Did any of the amazon girls ever go "fuck that, i like it here" and go back to lumberjacking or whatever it is they did?

Do they have a natural weakness to Tunnel Worms?

Mongol theme amazon or Viking theme amazon

>Mongol theme
Kys

They're not a race, but an organization. Long ago, some warlike people lost the vast majority if not all of their men (why? depends on the setting. Maybe they all turned into traps or got stolen by demons, who cares?) and they had to restructure their society around it. They're still following the old martial traditions, perhaps moreso that before, and their racial background and rigorous discipline gives them an edge. They manage to keep a reasonable population by breeding with warriors from nearby tribes, but they take no husbands and keep no male children.

Naturally, there are those who go against the culture but they get exiled pretty quickly so the core "amazon" identity remains.

But I like the ideal of them having orgasm during the ride.

Yes, but they usually go with them.
One of our quest was to find one such girl and ended with her going her way.
That being said those that join them they can go back to their original village for a weak per month but they must return afterwards.

I don't like Amazons that much, mostly because whenever I bring it up to my friends they won't listen to anything that isn't about how hot they are. Also, I like aliens better than bigger people. Maybe space amazons someday.

Huh. How did magic aptitude work in the setting? If it was hereditary, was there even an amazon mage? ...muscle witch?

>space amazons
I'll forgive you being a mobile fag for having such great taste but that minecraft pic must go.

Are the breeding partners communal or exclusive?
What happens to breeding partners after they did the deed? Are they killed? Abandoned? Subjected to eternally breed the tribe? How does their family and community feel about that?
What happens to the males born? Do they birth nothing but females? Do the boys compose a different tribe ala Conanites?
Do they accept outsider females who wish to join?

Amazon Shamans (just called them Shamans), very rare, even rarely leave their stronghold.
And yes, they were very musculed

Not the most representative image, I'd wager. Check for non-sexualized images.

This, what were you thinking?

Also this sounds extremely boring and fetish-y. Like you know if this was in a rulebook, it'd be laughed out of existence or end up a meme.

So I suggest a challenge of making an Amazonian tribe that doesn't come off like a nerds wet dream.

My best take would be taking inspirations from you know, THE AMAZON. They live near jungle rivers with almost no foreign relations. Very varied diet from good agriculture to hunting, so good that maybe much of their culture could revolve around food. Architecturally they could live like wood elves or maybe even be partially migratory with boats and trespassing their rivers. Maybe a hinto of slight barbarism from casual pillaging near the river. tribal justice system, education and lack of literature
Religiously they could worship the river goddess, who blesses them with not only blessings and serving as their go to hospital (for better or for worse, since this would mean a state of dependency). Or maybe they could engage in good old pillage & rape while their religion demands they drown all the male babies. This is sort of hard due to if they're religiously banned from liking men, that can be twisted into tsun and if they're not then it's lesbo paradise. I would personally do a mix of both to give incentive for adventurers to run away from the tribe (maybe to protect their newborn) and also it just makes sense they'd all go lesbian eventually due to lack of men and the human inherent need for intimacy. I know if I was stuck in a world without women i'd bum some guys surely.

Questions remain are their military system and how they use their surroundings (think magical surroundings and the mundane uses for them, talking trees and the construction of sentient mimics out of them, stuff like that) And if anyone wants to refine an idea from this post please do i'm kind of in a hurry and wanted to pitch in my own take on what I would write their culture like

Oh sorry forgot the first part of the question.
Basically each god's chosen has power bestowed by them, sort of like a paladin, worship one god, do his bidding and/or actions that would please him, get his powers. Same thing for dark gods
Shamans get their magic the same way but by worshiping nature and taking the natural magic it creates.

Thank you, all-father. But I cannot.

YOU MUST. IT WILL CORRUPT YOU.

>calls the user's description boring and fetish-y
>Immediately inserts his own fetish

YOU CANNOT CORRUPT THOSE WHO ARE ALREADY CORRUPTED.

BEGONE DEMON, GAZE UPON WHICH YOU CANNOT ACHIEVE! RENOUNCE YOUR WAYS!

Literally replying with your own lesbo femdom fetish. This isn't a sustainable tribe and would die out, not even leaving halfbreeds behind with other women outside the tribe. Drowning all male babies is a terrible idea for a religion, it would be better if men were more like females in our ancient societies or kept as slaves, but even that sounds like even more of a fetish. So what is even the point of this society? There needs to be another male and female society nearby to replenish the generations or, you know, NOT DROWNING THE ONE THING THAT KEEPS THEM ALIVE AND CREATING A SOCIETY THAT KEEPS THEMSELVES RUNNING.
Maybe magic could solve this, but I don't think magic partakes in degeneracy.
(Also, Amazon reverse sharia law.)

>reverse sharia law
wat?

YOU CANNOT STOP US.

Sharia law but it's done to males by Amazon ladies

Mongols warrior women would never get superbuff like your thinking. It wouldn't benefit them.
They would be Veeky Forums enough to use their bows effectively.

Ok so if the means of reproduction are the biggest concern, what about completely asexual means of reproduction. Maybe the amazonians shouldn't even be human, but a tribe of bug or plant like humanoids. Or would that be considered cheating? In which case I guess magical means of reproduction make the most sense

Also apologies to user, I guess it's harder than it seems to make it not sound like a fetish

>sharia

Could someone fill me in?

That could work, but doesn't that mean amazons are literally hermaphrodites? It could work while still sounding like a futa fetish, but now I'm down with your reasoning. Magic seems too cheesy to just write it off with. I guess we have to drag it along the border of it sounding like a fetish without making it into a meme.

Wow what shitty gerudos.

I guess, 'sharia' is synonym for 'shitty' at this point

Isn’t this just a fetish thread?

THEN THEY'RE JUST DRYADS OR NYMPHS YOU KEK!

god i want to fuck an amazoness.

Scantily clad Arab Amazons going across the desert, waging holy jihad against infidels, entering a golden age of civilization as the heathens collapse around them, claiming multiple husbands for themselves.

There. That oughtta rustle some jimmies.

And then collapsing into retardation under a religion that encourages incest and illiteracy

>ywn be forced to marry amazon little sister to preserve family honor.

the trips of pain

Did someone say amazons?

What about amazons but they ride giant kittens into battle?

You'll have to do worse than that to rustle mine
>illiteracy
The first word in their holy book is very much literally: "READ"
>incest
You're thinking about Europe, user. Middle-eastern way of friendzoning culturally consists of equating you with their mother's back (as in, they wouldn't even look at it).

Huh, quite nice

Interesting, any lore reasons why it happens?

>Space amazons
An old camp sci-fi standby, I approve

>mfw torn between condemning this and praising the originality

>ywn be stoned to death for daring to let your slutty, shameful shota ass get raped by the very same group of Amazon onee-sans who raped you

The Koran very much disincentivises the spreading of knowledge outside of the clerical caste since it's a code of conquest and Muhammad feared above all else losing power. And cleaning his own jizz-robes, apparently, but that's what his loli wife was for

>Thinly veiled smut thread
>Expecting autism levels not to be peaking

Pray less than 5 times a day, no prayer on fridays, women must whip their hair back and forth constantly or else, adultery, homosexuality and seedless watermelons are mandatory.

>Interesting, any lore reasons why it happens?
A pact betwen the god of fertility and the god of war (lots and lots of hate sex)
As to why only a few at the time, they have reasonably large natural life spams (its not uncomun for them to reach 120 years and still battle) and its nature way of balincing them.
As to why they go to the stronghold, they are sent to the Badlands passage to combat Ogres and other large creatures, as it is the only place demon and heavenly creatures are formed naturally, albeit in rabid states, and is the only place with a magical gap wide enough for them to escape. The Shamans foretold the that if so much one escapes it could create a passage to the realm it came from, or worse from the badlands, and unleash them uncontrollably.
I won't be able to answer questions, if you have any, right now, give me an hour or so to get back home.
pls don't take it the wrong way, i kinda realized how that may sound when i finished typing

As for disincentivizing the spreading of knowledge, there are verses in the koran that literally say the opposite: "and say, oh god please grant me knowledge".
Code of conquest was more complicated than that. Everyone was given the choice between conversion, paying a tithe, or war. And even in war, their code demanded many things that are ignored even in modern warfare (no killing of non-combatants, no needless cutting of trees or outright destruction...etc).
Don't see what's wrong with wanting your clothes clean.
Let's agree to disagree on the matter of culturally approved age of consent. In Islam, if you're biologically an adult, you're legally an adult too.
ummmm... ok, not being sarcastic, user, but can you please clarify what you're saying? I'm kinda lost here.

Please remind me why did you come to this thread?

>there are verses in the koran that literally say the opposite: "and say, oh god please grant me knowledge".
And yet in practice knowledge is consolidated and hoarded since whoever knows the most gets to accuse everyone else of heresy.
>Code of conquest was more complicated than that.
Not really. "Join, be a second class citizen with no rights, or die" is not a complicated manuscript
>Everyone was given the choice between conversion, paying a tithe, or war.
That's not complicated at all, you either have to pay a tax to not be Muslim and live in a low-trust society that incentivizes ratting your neighbors out for """heresy""" lest you be found complicit by association or you are painfully and publicly executed. And it's not "was", seeing as that shit still happens in the present day.

I'm intrigued by attempts to de-fetishize what could be good setting material.
I also wanted to participate in the de-fetishization.

NEVER FORGIVE NEVER FORGET (women)

>de-fetishize
Thanks for your eagerness but this board doesn't need your efforts, neither you contribute anything meaningful.

It's okay, user. Those kittens are very cute.

>in practice
are you actually saying "hate the game, not the player"?!
>a second class citizen with no rights
I actually never heard this side of the story. Tell me more, I'm intrigued.
>heresy
You're either confusing it for 40k, or you don't understand it really. Execution material was: unfaithful adultery, murder, and terrorism (for lack of a better term).
>still happens in the present day
user, have you seen any newly conquered islamic nations in the past century? Also, it always IS, since that's how it is for them.

Thank you for your opinion user. You have opened my eyes.

So:
Anyone answering this?

Why do you waste your time talking to a guy defending his pedophile prophet? You could provide other anons with fun reading instead.

>ep1 guts vs 4th arc guts

You are welcome, user. Sharing this revelation with others is a heartwarming experience.

All religion is inherently conservative, with its followers conveniently forgetting about the good parts, like being nice to people, and focusing on the parts that lets them get away with bad stuff.

>actually saying "hate the game, not the player"?!
I'm saying Islam is a fucking virus and should be eradicated from the face of this Earth like polio. Much like communism, it's a conquest fueled ideology that only creates corpses.
>Tell me more, I'm intrigued.
What's to tell? Christians in the face of ISIS and other Islamic groups get fucking slaughtered, or they get all their food and possessions seized and starve to death. This is literally happening in the present day.
>You're confusing this for 40K
Being declared "haram" is pretty much like being branded a heretic in 40K
>Execution material was:
Is. Public executions are still very much a thing.
>unfaithful adultery, murder, and terrorism
You forgot homosexuality, owning a dog, being a dog, getting raped - especially if your rapist is the same sex as you, drinking alcohol, or showing too much skin as a female. In probably forgetting some too.
>have you seen any newly conquered islamic nations in the past century?
Yeah, you tend to murder your own as well, since as I stated earlier Islam is a low-trust religion where you are constantly shit-testing each other and killing whoever is the more haram one.

Why do people keep reposting this?
It's literal edgy atheist's first thesis on why religion is bad.

>All religion is inherently conservative
There's nothing wrong with traditionalist values so long as they don't come at the cost of freedoms of others.
>with its followers conveniently forgetting about the good parts, like being nice to people
Funny thing, because there are a LOT of Christian backed charities out there that do genuinely great things regardless of the religion of the recipient of their aid and typically spend the most of every donated dollar on the actual cause rather than lining their own pockets.

Meanwhile, Islam funds Islam advocacy groups and murder.

You have a problem with Fundamentalism. Not with a specific religion.

That said, people in that part of the world need to get their heads out of their asses.

Would be less a problem if the US hadn't funded the Fundies for decades and put them in power.
Saudi Arabia and Iran are what they are directly because the US wanted Fundies in charge, and now Americans bitch about the Fundies their gov't put in power at the expense of everyone else that didn't want the Fundies in power.

And at the same time you have a lot of priests who are into kiddy-diddling, and one of the pillars of Islam is giving alms to the poor.

It's rather informative screencaps which cover many of the popular topics about islam, its history, its prophet and her personal life and deeds, practice of taqyyia, science and the mythic 'Golden Age of Islam'.

Don’t get me wrong- the reason fundamentalist have taken charge is because of colonialist and post colonialist escapades, but there are still idiots walking about.

And it also screams "this is a dissertation to discredit Islam" and links a lot of "alternative theory" links as sources.
There is a reason I called it edgy atheist dissertation.