Draw your latest party, preferably with this template

Draw your latest party, preferably with this template.

No.
>Tiefling bard: He assumed the identity of a murdered man to partake in a magical auction
>Dragonborn sorcerer: he is a mystery
>Genasi barbarian: He was the sworn guardian of a princess

That works, too.

ok
>Dwarf Cleric: member of the church of scientology looking for the incarnation of L. Ron Hubbard
>Dark Elf Musketeer: steady damage source
>Human Bard: has a higher killcount than the whole party combined
>Human Swashbuckler: trips asolutely everyone, always has to wear his cap or he becomes nervous

> Aasimar Cleric: androgynous missionary of Kelemvor who won't heal you if it's your time
> Tiefling Rogue: grey-skinned runaway from the other side of the world with a penchant for knife-throwing
> they're good people for the most part

I hope they hug someday.

Red and Zizi
Our Gnome Ranger and her animal companion.
New to the game, GMs girlfriend. Gets upset (justifiably) when it turns out the Beastmaster is a garbage class and then the GM gimps her character because of "realism". Has been completely useless since we're playing Curse of Strahd and all our enemies are virtually immune to non-magical weapons.

Hetti, the gnome wizard. Hetti, like her player, just showed up. If there's any roleplay going on, it's so subtle I can't detect it. Abjurer wizard, with a bad spell pick, so the most Heti has done is throw a few Firebolts. Doesn't control, doesn't buff, doesn't debuff. Technically the only character that can identify magic items, but we haven't found any yet.

Rammas, the Aasimar Light Domain Cleric of Horus-Re. Tends to think fire is the solution to all problems, and isn't that wrong. Is currently pretending to be the reincarnated Saint Andal, and is pulling it off. The most charismatic character of our group. Unfortunately, you can't really play a character with INT higher than your own, and the same is true for CHA. Wants to install a Theocracy in Barovia, and thinks he should lead it.

Thaddeus the Human Druid. Tries to get people to fix their own problems, is angered by how useless and hopeless the peasants are. Encourages others to take the initiative and seize their fates. Does not really care about *how* they go about doing this. May have become a father figure to a crazy teen necromancer. Turns into a bear professionally.

Ma'khel the Half-Orc War Cleric of Corellon. Thinks he's a half-orc, half-elf. The God of Elves is apparently sending him visions. Actually abandoned the watch to talk to a Dusk Elf, but a friendly Owl woke us up before a vampire could murder us in our sleep. Big stickler for rules and contracts otherwise. Has terrible stats and is supposed to "tank".

Technically
>Indestructable
and
>Diceman
are npcs, but we sort of rotate rolling for them enough that we count them as part of the party.

>Aasimar luchador: El Tejón Rabioso, Street performer, luchador.
>Human? Zombie: Zombie Man, high ranking member of the guild, doesn't talk much.
>Wood elf samurai: Ji Gen, Former royalty, went a little nuts after losing his brother on a mission.
>Aasimar cleric/sorcerer: Ethelyn Ainsworth, met the group while they were on mission. Looking for more information on her younger sister's death, knowing one of the party members knew her sister.
>Goliath barberian: Brax, Nice guy mostly, a bit reckless sometimes.

This thread can't die, I have to draw my party after work

ok, have a bump then

Dont worry, ill bump too.

Drew this for a friend in an upcoming campaign. The character is an unkempt female Half-Orc set as a level 3 College of Glamour Bard. On transformation, she chooses a form similar to an elven milf. Here's Yulmanda.

bumping so it stays up long enough for me to paint mine,

Thanks guys, I'm omw home now!

bupming for life

Got roped into making dinner, but here's a drawing of the party as of the first session. Me and the guy who plays the cleric did a collab. They've changed pretty dramatically since this was drawn. I swear to you bumpers, I will post them as they are now before the night is through

Well despite all of our efforts the thread will probably die before I polish this and color it so here goes.

>Ashiok, the tiefling warlock, is the reincarnation of this player's first character. He is a devout worshipper of Ghaunadaur and an amnesiac, plagued with nightmares and reoccurring visions of the hag who cursed him and split his soul in twain. Kind, charismatic and slow to anger, he's the perfect foil for our other PC.

>Hester Biram, a hot-headed human cleric, who has sworn his life to upholding who he regards as the only God- Kossuth. With only his beloved horse Jessup as a friend, the cleric is hesitant to trust his new companion but has grown to at least tolerate him in their many adventures together.

These guys are literally my heroes. I'm gonna doodle some more and do them justice but I really wanted to post them before the thread dies. Hope at least one person sees this and gets tickled by it.

Last post. Thanks again to everyone who bumped.

>Hobgoblin Rogue, is a burlesque dancer
>Human Witch, cook on the pirate ship
>Oread Brawler, has killed 4 of the original pirate crew that we were enslaved to already
>Kitsune Oracle, 92 years old, second night on the pirate ship has already had crazy old man sex with the old lady on the ship

Guess the game.

Left to right:
>Nilvalor Tanur - Cleric of Rao; pacifist, voice of reason, bit of a puss
>Gorin Roldav - Axe swinging guy; very loud, very violent, dorf
>Varis - Bird monk; hates being inside, EXTREMELY violent when provoked, likes shinies
>Lotte Chivay - The party mage; quiet, indecisive, just wanted to be a teacher desu
>Astro Swizz - The gnome ranger; likes trees, has two pet canaries, PTSD from slaughtering zombie dorfs
>Yrilim [Surname] - Paladin of ice; new to the party, has an ice sword, questionable accent

I drew everyone's character art separately and slapped them all on one canvas so it's not completely to scale but here's the group (only PCs, we have a couple of NPCs in our group but I haven't drawn them)
From left to right:
>Slyph Oracle, devout healer on the run from her obsessive twin brother and trying to find a purpose in life other than being married off for political purposes
>Ifrit Druid/Medium, the best dancer you will have ever seen
>Human Investigator/Alchemist trying to find a cure for her husband's mysterious illness
>Half Elf Arcanist who dreamed of the other 3 before meeting them and believes they are fated to travel together.

Holy shit that's some good art, user.

Thanks! the other players really liked it too, which really made me happy. I'm playing the Sylph Oracle.

Have a picture instead.

From left to right
>Thunderclap The Titty Crow (Storm Sorcerer) On a mission to solve and undo the curse of her people
>Azurelle The Disgraced Drow (Cleric) Fucked off out of the Underdark so she wouldnt become a Drider. Spreads the good word now.
>Red The Hellboy Ripoff (Paladin) Just wants to hunt monsters and keep the lands semi safe.
>Hyde The Boneman (Bard) Cursed with undeath and a fetish for swords. Wants to end the curse and get more swords.

Some good groups in this thread.

Does he stuff bones in his skeleton body?

Shit I mean swords.
Swords in his skeleton body.

He wants to. But we keep reminding him hes a skeleton and we cant have him terrifying the townsfolk.
Shockingly we aren't an evil party. And we keep re-ensuring npcs of that