Monster Girl Encyclopedia setting discussions again since it seems popular right now

Well now that posting images is back up and working again, time to "celebrate" with another continuation of those monstergirl encyclopeda lore talks. Since I am a monster girl fan and /d/ickhead me self, plus the topic in hand just seems popular right now for a lack of better term in my opinion.

Though I think no one has yet brought up how it'd be like living in a Demon Realm? Black Trees and dark vegetation likely giving off dark energy, pink rivers apparently, aphrodisiac spitting bugs, blood moons. And ominous and creepy looking ecology that looks menacing but is rather harmless thanks to Demon Energy and thanks to the Demon Lord too. Pic related too, as Demon Realms feature big black colored boars which do look mean and scary but are surprisingly friendly to those that are not a threat, their meat's very nutritious and are said to be very reliable pack animals.

Plus what're your thoughts on the monster girl's setting-unique food?

>mgewiki.com/w/Prisoner_Fruit
>mgewiki.com/w/Licking_Fruit
>mgewiki.com/w/Intoxication_Fruit
>mgewiki.com/w/Couple's_Fruit
>mgewiki.com/w/Corruption_Fruit
>mgewiki.com/w/Wrapping_Vegetable
>mgewiki.com/w/Intimacy_Vegetable
>mgewiki.com/w/Melting_Vegetable
>mgewiki.com/w/Sticky_Mushroom
>mgewiki.com/w/Raging_Mushroom
>mgewiki.com/w/Pseudo-Matango_Mushroom
>mgewiki.com/w/Undead_Grey_Lamentation_Mushroom
>mgewiki.com/w/Demon_Realm_Herbs
>mgewiki.com/w/Holstaur_Milk
>mgewiki.com/w/Alraune_Nectar
>mgewiki.com/w/Mandragora_Root
>mgewiki.com/w/Slime_Jelly

Which would you eat?

previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uxjvIeW66fU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the houlstarus milk, low corruption potential and maximum swole potential.

Second for kill all monsters

Third for corrupting mankind for the glory of the fallen god

Do you think the monster girls themselves taste like something different from a combination of veal and whatever animal part they have?
Does their meat have weird effects like everything else?

You obviously meant Fuck all monsters, goblin layer.

And another thing I failed to bring up previous thread: >Take Doom Guy, BJ Blazkowicz, Kratos and Guts from Berserk

I'd have to disagree, for one I doubt those guys share much in common. Sure they have willpower, super willpower, with gigantic stubbornness that forbids them from just giving up. But other than that, their personalities can conflict them as a longterm united group. (hell Doom guy outside the old Rip-and-Tear comics has no personality or character) While Kratos is an extremely pissed off guy who's always, ALWAYS angry. So his anger management issues can be detrimental.

And Second, Doom Guy might actaully be just as livid at the Chief God than the Demon Lord and monster girls in general, and that Doom Guy would not go full Black Templars or full Gary-Stu Grey Knights mode on monster girls. While I did say Doom Guy's character isn't that deep, I'd also say if you look back at the old Rip-and-Tear comic you'd see that Doom Guy is a rather knowledgable person. I mean just look at the part where he sees a crap-ton of nuclear waste just carelessly left lying around and he goes on melancholic spiel about how the current generation of people are careless about the environment and the places around them. And how the future would look grim and bleak for the future generations. So it'd be safe to say that while Doom Guy probably wouldn't be talkative, he would at least look at both sides of the monster girl encyclopedia world.

Doom Guy would be at first revolted at how monster girls sexually assault and rape men and take them away. But as soon as he actaully meets a human male-monster girl couple, he'll realize not every single monster girl is some rabid rapist and he'll also realize the monster girls are rather intelligent beings with emotions, thoughts and can be reasoned with and some are even civlized and that they're not mindless beasts.

Doom Guy would even learn that some men even like and love monster girls and there are men who willingly allow themselves to be taken away by monster girls as their wives. Doom Guy will come to the realization that monster girls are not at all that bad and that even strong, aggressive and dominant ones like Hellhounds, Ushi-Onis and Manticores, are not mindless savage beasts and that said monster girls do indeed love and cherish their husbands. Though Doom Guy would still demand to meet with Demon Lord and have a word with her at what really is going the fuck on. And once Doom Guy meets the Demon Lord, Demon Lord goes on to explain that the Chief God may have neglected to tell Doom Guy that she maintains some vicious cycle where humanity and mosnters are enemies and every now and then. Humanity and Monsters go to massive-scale wars to maintain an arbitrary status-qou imposed by the Chief God and friends. The Demon Lord goes on that she used to be a succubus who's fond of humans and believes humans should be loved, not hated and be fought. And when the once lowly succubus finally became the new Demon Lord, she used all her current powers and new found powers to literally turn all the vicious, savage, mindless and murderous monsters into gentle, kind, loving and benevolent monster girls. Monster Girls who instead of killing and fighting humans; they love and care for humans as protective and loving wives.

The Demon Lord would even go on about her master plan to help all monster girls give birth to males. As in, her master plan is to help monster girls give birth to male humans so that there'd be no extinction event. Families composing of Monster Girl wives and mothers, human husbands and fathers who have monster girl daughters and human sons, is her goal. Not wiping out humanity and non-monsters.

.to be cont

Basically, The Demon Lord educates Doom Guy as to what really was going on, why she made all monsters into monster girls, and that the Chief God is keeping the whole vicious cycle status qou a secret to Doom Guy. And as I said, Doom Guy would be just as mad and pissed off at the Chief God at how she maintains a rather uncool vicious cycle of warfare between humans and monsters. All for some arbitrary status qou hell, Doom Guy might even be upset at the Order when he realizes its the type of theocratic hellhole that does not seemingly value the poorer and less fortunate people and all due to legit unfair taxations. And how the Order some form of arbitrary caste system.

So Doom Guy leaves without slaying the Demon Lord and her human husband nor killing anymore monster girls. Though also betting Doom Guy might say something to the Demon Lord on the lines of:

>"Alright, I'm off to have a long talk with the Chief God, since it turns out she's hiding something from me. And as for you Demon Lord, you're not off the hook entirely just yet. Once I get back, expect me to have another word with you. About the fact you may or may not advocate for pedophilia and the kidnapping of young little girls, and I'd also wana talk to you and your husband more on your utopic plans and all. BRB."

Then Doom Guy sets off back to the Chief God who asked help from Doom Guy.

>"Hey Chief God! HEY, I WANA TALK TO YOU, NOW!"

>"Oh great demon slaying champion, have you returned from slaying the demon lord and her filthy monster girl brethren-"

>"SHUT IT! WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING FROM ME!? WHAT FUCK IS THIS VICIOUS CYCLE OF CONSTANT WAR BETWEEN MAN AND MONSTERS JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR PRECIOUS LIL' RULES!?"

>"What!? But I, you see those are lies! Lies made by-"

>DON'T YOU LIE TO ME! ANSWER ME AT WHAT YOU'RE NOT TELLING ME!"

.to be cont

So in all, Doom Guy might not be the best guy to go tell to kill the MGE monster girls because of what the Chief God might not be telling him about her own agendas.

Besides, Doom Guy seems to be the type of reasonable person who'd look at both sides of the story. And that he's not some Black Templar nigger or a Gary Stu Grey Knight. At least that's what I think in my opinion.

>he goes on melancholic spiel about how the current generation of people are careless about the environment and the places around them
>he would at least look at both sides of the monster girl encyclopedia world

Ummm... user. You should read the rest of the same panel. He literally got distracted by the lack of bullets to kill more things, citing it as more of a disaster.
Also, mind control is mind control, no matter how beautiful it seems. You're basically saying he would allow the matrix to continue existing thanks to how happy the people inside it are.

>Reviving his friends and family as crazy sex obsessed zombies
>Lol doom guy would actually be on the side of the demons

He would kill them even faster than he did before

I dunno, Doom Guy seems like the sort of person to assume everyone and everything is lieing to him for their own agendas.
He'd probably just attempt to fill anything not completely human with hot lead.

Then the problem starts when he tries to kill the angels and turning the order againts him, makign him stricken back in return reducing the human fighting forces even more. He would do more harm than good, you are better just getting a couple of good old brainwashed zealots to the job.

>Doom Guy would be at first revolted at how monster girls sexually assault and rape men and take them away. But as soon as he actaully meets a human male-monster girl couple, he'll realize not every single monster girl is some rabid rapist and he'll also realize the monster girls are rather intelligent beings with emotions, thoughts and can be reasoned with and some are even civlized and that they're not mindless beasts.
You say that almost as if you think that would stop Doom Guy

We've never really had a chance to see how he reacts to somthing that has a human face and hasn't had it violently torn off at some point

Uh, guys, you do realize that the Doom Slayer is running around wearing a suit of magic armor that's infused with demonic energy, and has a computer chip that contains the backup mind of a friendly AI on it, right? He'd probably just get his armor turning into a Living Armor monstergirl, with Vega alping and serving as its mind.

I for one, think living in fantasy Transylvania would be cosy.

And he's wored with a demon defector once before, he's the kind of man to own the power, and recognize that it's still to dangerous to let spread, fighting against it on its own level

From what we know of him, Doomguy would probably be somewhat fine(?) until he heard anything related to "demons", or witnessed any corruption of humans. (assuming the god summoned him, it would probably go along the lines of "I'd like your help to slay the demon-" "Did you just say demons?! Where are they?!" "They're over the-" >pic related)
At that point he'd stop caring for what the demons looked like and want to kill all of them. Given how he is pretty chill with killing zombies (which look exactly like his former friends/fellow soldiers), I don't think he'd stop just because MGs look human.

It would probably catch him off guard, but I wouldn't be surprised if he could rip himself out from within the armor. That or the others would attack his armor (and either kill him unintentionally or free him).

>It would probably catch him off guard, but I wouldn't be surprised if he could rip himself out from within the armor.
VEGA was an AI powered by demonic energy that was built by the UAC that sacrificed itself so that the Doom Slayer could use the explosion to travel to Hell to shut down the main Hell portal from the other side, and in the final cutscene where the Doom Slayer kill it, you can see him pausing for a moment to make a backup that he then installed into his suit - he not only refrained from killing VEGA, but deliberately took steps to save it.

youtube.com/watch?v=uxjvIeW66fU

I think you guys are forgetting this already played out in H-Doom.

He was mighty paladin of the dick, forcing them all to submit to his holy might, he was never corrupted in that

>sacrificed itself so that the Doom Slayer could use the explosion to travel to Hell to shut down the main Hell portal
>Alp Vega becomes willing to sacrifice itself to end the demonic invasion
Either way, your point is moot

bump

Let’s talk abour monstergirl Veeky Forums again.

Although I may not be a monstergirl fan, I'm only supporting this because it cause massive ass pain to the other fa/tg/uys. The thought of seeing a monstergirl thread everyday on Veeky Forums must of bring them great rage. We should figure out a way to bring an adventure guild into the monstergirl world setting.

>Current year
>Not supporting monsters

I haven’t popped into those threads. Are they worth a look?

I don't think people make adventure threads anymore.

Damn this really is just men fantasizing about having the social powers of a woman.

Isn't the first rule of monstergirl Veeky Forums not to talk about monstergirl Veeky Forums?
Besides, monstergirl Veeky Forums is too busy complaining about monstergirl tumblr and monstergirl reddit.

What would (and I shudder to use the term) a monstergirl SJW look like?

>tries to imagine what a transgender monstergirl look like

Gentlemen, time to summon /d/. We're going to war.

Oh, so what, I'm an "SJW" just because I support equal treatment of everyone? Newsflash, humans are discriminated against on a regular basis, and you're probably supporting the systems of oppression against them without even realising it. That's the danger of internalised humanophobia.

You sound like you really need a good monster girl.

It's just basic fucking decency, you know? Cover up when you go out, think of the humans. Humans and HaaB (Humans assigned at Birth) need to be included in more monstergirl-dominant activities, because this exclusionary atmosphere is another method of discrimination. We need to go the extra mile for humans, especially in this day and age when so much is stacked against them.

so how about that MG4chan?

What a white dragon, you know you need rape to get the real goo dick. They like Like it too, men would be miserable without monster girls raping them.

Oh. My god. I can't even.
Look, I'm a demisexual lamia, so I'm coming from a position of privilege when I say this, but still:
You've just got that old colonialist mindset, you know, "Monstergirl's burden". Humans are perfectly capable of getting off and finding girls to get off with without your help, you know.

Your definition of equality and my definition of equality are not the same.
Now go back to tumbler where you belong.

T H I S
H
I
S

>But as soon as he actaully meets a human male-monster girl couple, he'll realize not every single monster girl is some rabid rapist and he'll also realize the monster girls are rather intelligent beings with emotions
No, he'll realize they're all demons that are sucking the souls out of men and turning them into spermbanks or spiderbutts and RIP AND TEAR AND DOOMSLAY as he do. He didn't exactly stop murdering demons the first, second, third, or next billion times just because they turned humans into "perfectly happy" zombies.

We have roles for a reson, you and your progressive ideals are sowing division on monster society. You are breaking the family structure. Most men like to be raped and you people are taking that away from them, just because a few loud mouths keep screeching they didn't get enough pussy. Statics show that more and more humans are committing suicide every year due to depression,reported happiness has gone down ever since you put those silly consent laws in place. YOU are making them miserable by putting them on a natural role. I have a husband and I rape him every day and he is one of the most happy humans I know.

You guys are having way too much fun with this.

I think the only thing more autistic than this out of character fanfiction about Doomguy NOT being Doomguy and ripping and tearing all the demon guys is the picture you made to go with it.

>gentle, kind, loving and benevolent monster girls.
Who rape and murder humans.
>But they don't kill!
It's complete ego-death. The men are turned into mindless jizz fountains that become mentally and physically deformed by their """wife""" and the women are forcibly transmuted into a slavering cock hungry beast that is forced to act on instinct

We've fucking been over this dude, none of that is how the setting works even a little bit.

So hey, what are some other monsters that need monstergirl profiles?

I’m surprised Pheonixws have yet to show up.

>Doomguy
>Talking
>Especially with demons and demon sympathizers
He'd punch a hole in every monstergirl, their "human" husbands, and maybe the gods too if they're meddling with humans too much.

You can lurk these threads and disseminate falsehoods all you want, but it's not going to stop us seeing the truth.

The MGE setting is a piece of shit that is only saved because hundred of thousands of virgins masturbate furiously to the idea of being raped.

The family structure is outdated. Plenty of monstergirls have one or more monstergirl or human parents - society is doing just fine, we're the most advanced and safest society we've ever been. If you actually bothered to leave your echo chamber you'd know that.
Those statistics aren't even reliable, they're from pro-demon think tanks.

>>>/monpol/
Or (You) all can go back to r/The_D_Lord

It's literally right there in bold print. Everyone gets turned into a twisted mockery of themselves. Just look at what happened to the heroes and how they betrayed everything they once stood for. Or hell, to dragons. Dragons were once proud, noble creatures as ancient as the mountains and now they're all tsundere cocksluts.

Probably, he would actually kill, or try to kill, everyone and everything. He would't help mankind monster kind or the people want to coexist, things would be the same with juts a lot less people on the world overall.

Oh please, like /monpol/ would let us actually talk about any of this. At least we're mostly polite, they'd just tell me a netorare or something because I don't support harpy genocide.

>he says like it’s not an improvement.

Isn't /monpol/ against harpy genocide? They just think the slightest amount of consent will fuck their populations over and this means it's "genocide".

>monstergirl Veeky Forums

>Just chilling in your mountain keep with curios from ages long past.
>Sometimes a human or other short lived mortal wanders in
>Often they seek battle, but sometimes they merely desire some bauble from a bygone era or a tidbit of knowledge you possess.
>No matter the case, your life is a solitary but pleasant enough one, punctuated with the delightful frivolity of mortals
>suddenly out of nowhere your dick gets stolen, your gorgeous ancient form is reduced to that of some bimbo slut, and you gain an insatiable craving for cock
>on top of that, your once indeterminate lifespan has been cut down to even a smaller fraction than your body was and once you die you'll come back with even stronger cock lust
>All because some dumb succubus want some human dick

It's like you are actually ignoring what the setting says and going by your head canon. Dragon aren't cock sluts in fact many, if not most, go by without ever having sex, hence why zombie dragons are a thing. If you read the fallen amides and fallen brides books you see what mosnternization does is only, at most, release your locked down emotions and desires, having them take a more prominent part of your mind. They don't fundamentally change you, your id goes more prominent that's all plus you get more horny and grow monster buts but hey details

Yep. It's for soyboys who have no game and hate the fact that Chads exist

You enjoy it now, so it's okay. If you don't, we'll fix you and there's nithing you can do about it.

They can't accuse each other of being "womanlets" since short girls are cute. What then?

The girls on /monpol/ are just disenfranchised because of the new aphrodisiac regulations, amongst other things, that took away a lot of their livelihoods; I don't think any of them ACTUALLY believe half the shit they spew. Thing is they go blaming it on humans and other monstergirls because they're just desperate for SOMEONE to blame.
Apart from them always going on about (((Driders))), that's just straight up old propoganda, it's just that they feel confidant saying it now whereas we'd laugh at them before.

>many, if not most, go by without ever having sex
And the repressed cocklust brings them back from the dead just to suck a dick
>hence why zombie dragons are a thing
Proving my point, fampaitchi

>short girls
>cute

Maybe for those low test humans who might as well be Alps. If you aren't at least 7 foot and conquered your man by choking him with your thighs you might as well kill yourself, chestlet.

Doomguy in MGE is just HDoom. And as of Doom 2016, HDoom is also canon.

It's well established that the undead might was well be another species, going by your logic all humans women are also cock hungry sluts because that is what they come back as when they turn into zombies.

>Thighs
Check your fucking privilege shitlord, some of us don't even have thighs.

Ohhh look it's an Oni, what's the matter sweetheart?
Did your "best friend" turn you down again? Did you come off too strong again? Are you sad you're spending the weekend alone watching kung fu movies, while he's balls deep in a succubs, again?

It literally says that zombie dragons come back solely to sate the lust for cock they resisted in life.

Interesting factoid, there is a monster called an Alp, that's origins are gay men (I assume only bottoms because apparently Kenkou lives in a world where tops don't suck dick too) who are forced into a female body to awaken and accept their sexuality in order to get their man, and the more they have sex the more feminine their body becomes.
So literally you can't not be straight, unless you're a woman and even then jizz is your primary food source so you still have to fuck men, and if you try to not be straight, you're turned into a woman.

You know I remember there used to be horror stories of shitty GMs doing things like this, and as much as MGE has some nice art and overall lore, there's enough dumb minor hiccups that it's just not appealing.

You can be obsessed with your waifus and trying to think up some kind of reason any male character wouldn't just accept being serviced (since the whole point is that there are no bad endings and men are treated with care or love as opposed to slave breeding stock like some weird tumblr Amazon would go for) because of some idea that finding a way to defeat the undefeatable cause it has it's titties out and there's no women without demon horns left, is appealing to you...but it's something undefeatable that is strictly out to be your waifu. It's interesting to try and conceptualize a way to play or fight these monsters, but the lore will go out of it's way to prove you there's no reason to bother. There's a reason all the named heroes are female...and they all got turned into cock thirsty sluts too.

Which really, to me is much less boring than ‘he kills them all the end’.

I’d prefer we come up with what kind of arsenal he’d use to kill them (Sexually)

/alp/ would be a fun board,

yes, but would't you also be if you lied your whole life alone? the undead come back to life as long as there's demonic energy and some regrets lingering in the soul.
Dragons have loads of demonic energy so any previous regrets would make them rise. Which is the case if you never mated in your whole goddamn life. human corpses get reanimated all the time in places where demonic energy is plenty-full. It's unfair saying chaste dragons are sluts for having regrets about maintaining their chastity, you think nuns don't regret never having children?

Would /alp/ be the /lgbt/ of MG4Chan?
Would they talk about "AERLs" (Alp Exclusionary Radical Lesbians)?

Monster Girl Encyclopedia has 10/10 designs, but the lore and setting are way, way too grimdark. The logical consequence of the setting's mechanics and dynamics are mankind's inevitable extinction or near-extinction (and not just mankind's).

Historically, epidemics were often followed by mass starvation. If a disease swept across a region and claimed the lives of adult men and women—the primary producers of food—this meant that their dependents (children, elderly) would starve and die. Fields would lay fallow and be reclaimed by the wilderness.
As cruel as it may seem today, it was better when a disease became endemic and only affected children (who would either die, or grow up immune to it), since a child takes less time to replenish, since children are unproductive and more quickly replaced.

A man abducted by a monstergirl is functionally dead (to mankind/to his community). He can no longer produce food, contribute manpower to construction/infrastructure projects, sire human children, or anything else.

Monstergirls exclusively target adolescent–adult human men. Certain species can also increase rapidly in population by turning human women into monstergirls, which is often as easy as a woman getting bitten/scratched/raped by a monstergirl. When a woman is thus monsterised, she usually tries to share this “gift” with friends/relatives; but even if she doesn't, mere exposure to the ambient mana monstergirls exude is enough to monsterise human women over time.

In other words, monstergirls function essentially the same as epidemic diseases (with a sprinkle of zombie apocalypse), and can quickly depopulate entire regions (and rob them of the ability to repopulate). For comparison, smallpox, measles, etc. usually cost the lives of like 1/3rd of whatever population they befell at a time, and prevented any economic growth or development.

So I'm guessing that nun secretly always wanted to turn the children in her orphanage into monsters then?

And following your argument, all the kids also craved cock deep down

So the author is less gay than half of Veeky Forums already for not allowing traps to be a thing. Fucking based.

>much less boring than ‘he kills them all the end’.
Yeah, I don't think Doomguy would side with the things that
>Turn humans into mindless spider dicks
>Turn gay humans into demon girls
>Devour a woman's brains and then digest her internal organs so it can use her as a shell
>Turns little girls into monsters that emit a psychic aura that turns all nearby men into both pedos AND rapists, all while remaining unaware of it's own nature
>Swallows men alive and keep them trapped within them for the rest of their life
Just to name a few. Doomguy would go full rip n tear, as would any other reasonable soul. Hell, even the most basic one will rape you against your will until you're mindraped into "loving" it

>Monster Girl Encyclopedia has 10/10 designs,
6/10 at best, with a few gems that p

However, if an entire community is monsterized, then in esssence nothing changes population wise.

Additionally, in that sense the monsters are working as intended. They are designed by the gods to cause mass depopulation, and technological/economical stagnation.

fuck off, retard

If an entire community is monsterized, it can no longer produce anything but monstergirls

Kids are lewd man.
No, what I’m saying is o find it much more interesting if he rips and tears them (Sexually).

The real question is if he allows futa, the decidedly not-gay alternative.

the author is literally horrified by the mere IDEA of anyone being anything but straight.

re: all the doomguy arguments, it depends entirely on how you headcanon doomguy since there are so many ways to interpret him. dude's a standin for player protagonist for a reason.

But he allows teannies to exist, that's pretty bad. Demonic energy should just erase any trace of homosexuality from your mind.

What's a natural attribute that's universally attractive and can't be obtained through exercise?
Breast size? Long silky hair?

Jesus, that was exceedingly cruel

True, but then you adapt the economy to be based on the importation of men.

Futa is allowed, but he’ll never weigh in on it.

>that was exceedingly cruel
for (You)

They're actually worse than a disease because widespread disease at least frees up a lot of space for mankind to repopulate into and a man dead by disease is dead, whereas one captured by monstergirls produces more monstergirls, which then spread forth to steal more men/convert more women

They're all virgins because, of course
>Sex is cardio and cardio kills gains

Genderbender is just as gay as traps

Cool, which does nothing to refute what was originally stated. Humanity is wiped out with the exception of men being nothing but breeding stock. The lot of you try to pretend that this setting is better than the alternative but they are equal, it's just one gives you the facade that humanity can survive.

I think breast size for use of "chestlets" was more or less agreed upon.