There are NEET succubi posting on /r9k/ right now

>there are NEET succubi posting on /r9k/ right now

>there are people having fun with RPG threads on /qst/ right now

If that is true, I want a link to there

>OP is shitposting HERE, RIGHT NOW

Eww

Why would we want robots and /pol/tards shitting up our board?

/qst/ or Veeky Forums? Because yeah I would rather die then visit /pol/
I am just looking for people talking about RPG and having fun.

They are beings of boundless charisma. They are not posting on 9

>there are succubi out there who are embarrassed and shy of their natural inborn cocklust

They could be succubi of laziness who didn't realize that they need to serve their masters while wearing cute maido uniforms, and not be lazy themselves.

More like embarassed by their dotting mothers that still think sleeveless turtlenecks are the epitome of sexy

OP isn't ashamed, and he's not even a succbus.

what do robots and /pol/ have to do with /qst/?

Demon (pure) needs to be a thing.

We gave you faggots a containment board and you still can't stop spamming.

Hirohito should have just banned you.

Good to know. Every time I see someone pushing /qst/ shit here, I'll post /pol/ shit to derail in three (3) threads there.

It works pretty well when it's too hot for sweaters.

What would you wear if you were Milfcubus?

>what do robots and /pol/ have to do with /qst/?
They don't have anything to do with Veeky Forums, and yet they're shitting up this board.

>imply it's not

It must be sad being retarded

Low-neckline dress?

>Good to know. Every time I see someone pushing /qst/ shit here, I'll post /pol/ shit to derail in three (3) threads there.

Lol you have NOOOOOOOOO idea how /qst/ works.

Quest literally died because and for faggots like you.

And what does that have to do with anything we are discussing? It's a joke about succubi being robots, not about /r9k/ itself, or /pol/ for some reason. Go complain about the state Veeky Forums in a meta thread, not here.

Virgin Killer basically

I cannot possible comprehend how it feels to be this much of a faggot.

>legacy captcha no longer supported
So that's what yesterday's bullshit was about.
Avoid Chrome unless you wanna spend 30 minutes clicking streetsigns and still not being able to post

>Low-neckline dress?
Nothing screams "desperate cougar" more than that. You have to have some subtly with that, particularly in this day and age.

You seemed to have missed some obvious implications.

user doesn't want to post links to /qst/ on Veeky Forums because modern Veeky Forums is full of incels and /pol/tards. user doesn't want these incels and /pol/tards to start browsing /qst/, because they've already proven to be a detriment to Veeky Forums.