Is it possible to create a ladyknight character/order without misogynists freaking the fuck out over historical...

Is it possible to create a ladyknight character/order without misogynists freaking the fuck out over historical accuracy in a game with giant lizards and mystical dudes in bathrobes? Hell, how about getting them to shut the hell up in more grounded games too.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dame
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_the_Hatchet
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice blog post.

Kill yourself.

Literally is a non issue in any group of real humans.
If you actually have this problem in real life, I'm sorry you associate with subhumans, if you really can't find a better group of people then just play the superior lady knight (male)

No issue in fantasy games, just give them breastplate as well as practical coverage and I'll be fine.

No, but most of the time you can ignore them. If they make themselves present, have fun enjoying yourself in spite of them. It is literally the most infuriating thing you can do to them.

Just don't play with Veeky Forums or other people who are unpleasant in general.

All it takes is not playing with autists and cunts.

Valkyries?

Is it possible in a real game? Yes of course. Is it possible in the imaginary realm of shitpostia? No.

If they care so much about historical accuracy tell them to go play GURPs.

>misogynists
Maybe you're the problem user.

Just stare at them and say "Are you done ruining the game for everyone else?"

>Please try again.

In history and folklore there have been PLENTY of female warriors or female warbands. Valkyries, Amazons for instance, vikings and samurai had female warriors. Heroes like Kenau, Joan of Arc, just google around a bit. At least if you want to go against them with historical accuracy.

Is it possible for you to eat shit and die?

>Make chivalric knight
>Also make knight a woman
>Use "Dame" instead of "Sir"
Woah, that was monumental.

Why don't you ask the players that you want to play a lady knight? If they push back you don't play it, just like every other character concept it needs to fit the story everyone is trying to put together. Don't try and force your way because it is something you want to do and no one else does.

I do wonder. As someone who only started D&D a year ago, has Veeky Forums always had shitty /pol/ shitposting, or has it just bled to here with the rise of Trump/SJW.European immigration political climate over the last few years?

Theres always been racist asshats, it’s just now the racist asshats think they are cool.

Nah, the answer is more neckbeardy. It goes back to all those Magical “””’Realism’””” people who don’t get why the Barbarian is shirtless. They don’t understand it, so everyone who likes it is a pleb.

To be honest, there is plenty of reasons to have an order of Lady Knights

>Dame
I thought it was Madame.

>Use "Dame" instead of "Sir"
This. This "Sir" shit bothers me. I blame anime.

Nope.

Huh, the more you learn I suppose.

Yes, of course. Easily. Just dont justify if. If anyone asks, just say its a fantasy setting. Done.

>misogynist
There's your problem OP. Play with fun, normal people who don't need to turn everything into a battlefield in the culture war.

I started coming here to get away from all the SJW bullshit from giantitp and the rest of the internet.

I’m not a fan of the shitty /pol/ crossposting, but I’m sure it wouldn’t be as bad if SJW’s fucked off back to tumblr or any of the millions of other sites that are infested with that bullshit.

I'm not racist, I just hate Muslims

You always blame anime, /pol/

I think the OP is the one who needs to avoid normal people who just want to have fun.

>Is it possible

nope :( the world sucks and is only getting shittier

People that complain about that sort of thing on Veeky Forums don't play games

What said, was good(ish) but now /pol/'s freaking out because they think people agree with them now, add in a small group of spergs a year or two back who would do their best to bait /pol/ in threads they don't like and now we are here

>Madame
>Ma dame
>My dame
That really stimulées the andouilettes

>make a thread on tg asking if its possible to avoid misogynists
>eveyone says misogynists are only overrunning tg and the 'real world' is fine
>literally no misogynists complainging in the thread despite it being on tg, which is apparently overrun.

I think y'all are afraid of ghosts.

Consider evil lady knights

Weak bait and yet Veeky Forums still falls over themselves to support it. What kinda whiteknights are you?

People who dont like your magical realm are misogynists huh

>this
>an actual thing that ever happened
Pick one

>Is it possible to create a ladyknight character/order without misogynists freaking the fuck out over historical accuracy in a game with giant lizards and mystical dudes in bathrobes?
You do know the elite US Rangers now allow women who meet their requirements among their ranks right? The problem is that to date only 3 women passed and 2 of those 3 women ended up dropping out (not that feminists care, that's just another point to mark of their "we're totally equal to men" checklist).

It's technically possible for the strongest and thoughest of all women to fuction on the same level as an above average but not extraordinary male.

>You do know the elite US Rangers now allow women who meet their requirements among their ranks right? The problem is that to date only 3 women passed and 2 of those 3 women ended up dropping out (not that feminists care, that's just another point to mark of their "we're totally equal to men" checklist).
How is that relevant to OP's question?

Apollyon is a shit character tho

He asked how to do ladyknights without upsetting "muh soggy knees". Taking a page from the book of reality might be a good idea.

So I have to be a misogynist to not love the idea of ladyknights?

>I have to be misogynist to hate women?
Umm yeah, sweetie. That's what the word means.

No, but you do have to be one to come into a thread about them when you don't like the idea and sperg out about them because it's badwrongfun
Or just really autistic

Don't intentionally shitpost please

Have you considered suicide?

>Year of Our Lord 20XX
>worrying about what misogynists think

If you want, you can have men getting pregnant and giving birth in your setting, but there's no call to throw a hissy fit when anonymous idiots on the internet joke about it.

A Madame is a woman who is in charge of a whore house.

Why not both?

saber sucks

Naw man, naw. The absolute best is playing a virtuous male knight who speaks in a curiously pleasant falsetto and never takes his helmet off, always finding things to do when it's time for the party to get clean. He's got a natural understanding of relationships and often gives advice to the Barbarian on how to woo women, offering him trashy romance novels and bawdy poems the knight somehow has a large amount of.

Enjoying your first day in Veeky Forums?

>realism is misogynist

the absolut state of Veeky Forums shitposting.

now this is role playing!

I thought Game of Thrones popularizing that godawful "Ser" would have made you angrier.

>I don't know realism and I am stupid

Why can't the left meme? This could've been perfect, but they fucked up the execution. The font should be bold, white Comic Sans to contrast with the background, and there shouldn't be an exclamation point at the end of the bottom text, it's unnecessary and detracts from the no-bullshit bluntness that makes this meme decent. It's the work of an amateur, and not a talented one at that.

/pol/ warning
seriously
don't say I didn't tell you
leftists are statistically more likely to believe that there are no str differences between genders, or that that differences are only minor; which is scientifically false

/pol/ retards are statistically more likely to post shit that has little to do with the post he is replying to. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dame en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_the_Hatchet

You're so virtuous. You're a good person. Yup, you sure are on the right side of history, and all those super hip cool trendy black people and college girls know you're "one of the good ones".

Is that what you wanted to hear, faggot?

>Unlike the male knights, it was virtually unimaginable to see women taking part in medieval battles or commanding battalions of soldiers, but there are exceptions.
>This order was founded during the Reconquista to honor women combatants in the site of Tortosa against Muslims.
>During that year, amid heavy fighting between the two fronts, Muslims besieged Tortosa after a withdrawal of Berenguer. In the absence of men to defend the city, women joined the fight, dressing as men
It's obvious that the 'knights' the first article refers to are not, typically, the heavily armed and armored horseback noble warrior kind of knight. The second article also makes it clear that the honored female 'knights' are not that sort of knight either.
Were there extraordinary exceptions to the general rule that only men were (and are) warriors in history? Yeah. But they were extraordinary exceptions. And even those extraordinary exceptions were not the exact same as their male counterparts. They still were objectively inferior combatants to the vast majority of males, they still were not treated the same way male warriors were, and even when they were revered, they were especially revered BECAUSE it was so unusual for a woman to be a warrior. And these women were usually also not full-time professional warriors, but took up combat in times of great need in order to defend their families.
IF you're playing a lady 'knight' that's only a 'knight' in the honorific sense, sure. IF you're playing a lady 'knight' that actually took up warrior-dom in a time of great need, and is not a full-time warrior, sure. IF you're playing a full-time female warrior that has an EXTREME disadvantage with practically all things physical AND a huge stigma with most people, sure. And if you're playing a world where such physical limitations and social stigmas don't exist, also sure.

If people start to act like that, chances are they're from Veeky Forums. In that case, find a new group immediately.

so only the leader of the order is called Madame?

these trips of truth are tragically underchecked

She's only a Madame if she's in Post-Apoc Australia riding a black on black enforcer

No one is "freaking the fuck out" over historical accuracy. We're making fun of you because there is only one reason you would frame your alleged character the way you are and unironically use the term "ladyknight": You get off on it. A /d/ expat, perhaps, looking to post and talk about their fetish under the thinnest guise of "world building", though not as thin as those amazon threads.

>muh soggy knees

Didn't mean to reply to this post in particular, sorry, just needed a box

Women are gay through

They went unchecked because they were the trips of faggry.

>I am a stupid faggot that smells of old underwear.

Chill out monty python, you might hurt someone's feelings

Is it possible to create a ladyknight character/order without misandrists freaking the fuck out over fanservice and turning it into a disgusting cabal of bulldykes for the sake of deliering a poorly conceived social statement?

>3 women passed
>3 women who were allowed to walk the course before hand and given every advantage over the average recruit the army could get away with
That whole thing was a fucking joke and a pr stunt.

Most of the "SJWs" on Veeky Forums aren't actual SJWs. With the influx of disgruntled grognards came an influx of trolls who (rightly) consider them fun targets. There are a few pretty obvious examples of trolling in this very thread.

this thread is going to get 200 replies from passive-aggresive retards, just you fucking watch

Of course it is, I'm just waiting on the I miss quests posters to show up.

OP is always a fag,

You are op?

>As someone who only started D&D a year ago, has Veeky Forums always had shitty /pol/ shitposting, or has it just bled to here with the rise of Trump/SJW.European immigration political climate over the last few years?

It only really got bad in 2015 when a bunch of fags from reddit were funneled onto /pol/ and spread to the rest of the site. No hyperbole, that's exactly how it went down.

FFS how hard is it to understand: if it is historical setting then go for historical accuracy. If not then go with what alighs with setting’s fluff. In most modern settings the difference between sexes is cosmetic. And if you REALLY need a full female order then make one and fluff it as you wish. Same goes for armor. If you are playing a realistic setting then go for realism, if not go for whatever you want. People scream about two meter tall pauldrons as hard as about chanimail bikini.

>Why can't the left meme?
Most of us are too busy having lives. as opposed to inventing new creative ways to denigrate whole races and sexes online.

>having lives
>Veeky Forums
this basically confirms all the anti-pol posters aren't actually from Veeky Forums doesn't it

In all fairness you have to have some sort of social life if you play tabletop games

Holy shit someone who actually knows what a dame is.

No. There is no game, in any system, any setting, anywhere, where you will not be shut down by our vast legions. The rule of women has gone too long. It is time for liberation from the misandrist matriarchy. Wherever you set your foot, there will be a Man to keep your vaginal tyranny in check. We do not forgive. We do not forget.

The Warden's armor always bothered the shit out of me. It's so cobbled together from random parts that its hard to believe that the Warden is an elite member of anything more than a band of brigands. It's better than hurr wood samurai armor but only just.

>Implying these autists actually play games

tpbp

People who freak out over female knights, or even female characters in general either don't play tabletop games or won't be much longer as they're marginalized even further from the hobby.

Yeah, but in the western Christian middle-ages they were rare; it would kind of be big headed to create such a character, as they would have to be exceptional or be in exceptional circumstances to be accepted. Joan d’Arc was killed because she wore ‘man’s armour’ which was heresy against the status of women.

Oh, I forgot. There was one order of female knights but they had to renounce their womenhood and basically act like loud dykes.

>Is it possible to create a ladyknight character/order without misogynists freaking the fuck out over historical accuracy in a game with giant lizards and mystical dudes in bathrobes? Hell, how about getting them to shut the hell up in more grounded games too.

Sure if you give her -4 STR

What about you stop being a moron?

He said the magic words! Are muscle girls incoming now?

>male grip strength is higher
Who said jacking off didn't build muscle?