/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Drives, archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSehHHL4VYvb1KHZAKpn7a0rsCfvUUm3KgPxgvv8f1m47K58Cw/viewform?usp=sf_link#response=ACYDBNj2LbRhNVKpjObhF8fXYm5WriLyT77gWd_eenwRvnaE8OHbsFefxMOKMA
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LVzngjkpPnJvUpLg2R_GAVOJV6CDvxlWG5irzz4j1As/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/1GrPDEl8Mpn296KiayXvesKN58MEgDI2CVaTxreAVDb4/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do we hate reddit cyoas again?

Envy

One part pointless factionalism, one part them just linking /cyoag/ stuff with comparatively little quality OC

The memes, Jack.

faggotry of the worst sort

>reddit cyoas

You mean cyoas that are reposted from here?

Which CYOAs does Chad play?

There's two weeks left to submit for the Collab project. Don't worry if you haven't made OC before, just think of this as your chance to warm up! Here's the link for submitters:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSehHHL4VYvb1KHZAKpn7a0rsCfvUUm3KgPxgvv8f1m47K58Cw/viewform?usp=sf_link#response=ACYDBNj2LbRhNVKpjObhF8fXYm5WriLyT77gWd_eenwRvnaE8OHbsFefxMOKMA
Save the link to edit the form after submissions.

I'll occasionally call on those who have submitted in the space down here, so keep an eye out.

Author of Zlatbisa, please shorten your descriptions. They are approximately double as long as allowed. The word count wasn't a joke, we do need to have room for other submissions.

life

>Author of Zlatbisa, please shorten your descriptions
You've asked like 4 times. He's a retard that couldn't read, so now let him suffer for it.

This sheet shows a list of shortened descriptions of other entries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LVzngjkpPnJvUpLg2R_GAVOJV6CDvxlWG5irzz4j1As/edit?usp=sharing
If you'd like to contact any of these submitters, respond here.

I live in hope.
My main motivation is that another author caused a commotion for a different collaboration, but for similar reasons. I don't want it said that I didn't try to reconcile that.

Considering we talked about it last thread

And here's the Culling 2.0

Insufficient Ree. Culling 2.0 not found.

Your waifu gets gang raped and killed if you die in it

Joke's on you, I don't need to buy a robot waifu.

I didn't say it was exclusive to the robutt

But what if I'm into gang rape and necrophilia?Really, least of our sins on this website.

Well, better hope you can crawl your ghost ass out of the Astral before that one Lich's phylactery eats it.

Kindly requesting companions/pick characters CYOA. Nothing overcomplex that requires 10 hours and 40 pages to even begin.

Fruitful Trees,
No Bugs,
Versatile Flora,
Docile Fauna,
Magic Library

Honestly, this scenario is terrifying. Now...for damsels in deep space.

We're still working on Mage School, if anyone is interested in adding their two cents.
We should be able to finish all the spells tonight, unless Destruction/Offense keeps being rude. If you got ideas for that suggestions would be taken in kind.
Then the next big "hurdle" will be companions where you are very much so welcome to add stuff.
docs.google.com/document/d/1GrPDEl8Mpn296KiayXvesKN58MEgDI2CVaTxreAVDb4/edit?usp=sharing

You can just say no, that's why nobody is bothered by it. Nobody would care about the culling if it was completely optional.

Why does the girl ask you for help?

>Playing RYOAs

So
Been gone for a month
Obligatory "what didn't suck in the last few weeks?" Post

Because she is aware of the timeloop causing her planet to get raped to death by Corruption every week and wants it to stop.

>Because she is your waifu
FTFY

Don't forget them enforcing their snowflake safe-space rules and the pointless reserved tongues for their reddit gold.

I guess that works too, but I already have my android waifu.
She can have my babies and since she'll develop a soul we can enjoy the afterlife together.
If we die, since we're both pretty much immortal

>and your deepest desire shall be made reality
So, basically any wish I want?
From a hotdog to a universe extinction event?

Yes.

OK I'm used to everyone who's not a sociopath being a snowflake, but what is a "reserved tongue"? You clearly just made that up.

Fruit, Nobugs, Knife,Library, Flora.

Sounds about decent.

A reserved tongue is when you consciously try to not say a single thing to offend someone.
They don't even call each other faggots, can you believe the gall?

>try to not say a single thing that might* offend someone.

>black door
Powers
>peak performance
>unearthly vigor
>regeneration
>left eye of ruin
>right eye of fortune
>third eye of victory
>higher truths
So I have 8 influences
This world.. it's very different from mine. It's both beautiful and ugly but I decide I sort of like it. Reiko is a great host, I try and help her around the shop. I'm good at talking to the people who come to her shop, with how I know about 5 of their languages from the get-go. When Reiko introduces me to the Underground. I let them know that I'd be very good at sabotage and low level assasinations. After they provide the proper training, obviously. There's nothing quite like jumping off a rooftop, land a few shots on my target through a window, and take off running like a champion athlete while my legs quickly recover from their compound fractures. No bigger joy than being able to put an anti-mat round through a spider-tank at an angle that would disrupt it's targeting microchip, and watching it wreak havoc on it's own allies. Except perhaps spending time with Reiko. Walking into her apartment after both our jobs are done and seeing her greet me with her dazzling smile is more than enough to remove any complaints I have about this world's shitty food and weird tech.

As I gain the Cosmic knowledge bestowed upon me, I try and take more difficult and more profitable missions without Reiko knowing. It's better if she doesn't know. If shit slides sideways, I need to have a nest egg to help us escape the fallout. Though I do have a few close calls, nothing a gigantic electric bolt, a fireball, or a 20 kg chunk of concrete at the speed of a bullet train can't handle.
When the revolution starts ramping up, I make sure to tell them to put Reiko in the safest role possible.And they'll do so, unless they want their top attack dog to leave. I simply cannot bear the thought of her dying. Her loneliness spoke volumes to me, because I'd found someone so similar to me. I'll keep her safe as if my life depends on it. If the revolution is a success, I'll slink off into anonymity. nothing good comes from being involved in a new government. Maybe I'll buy a nice and well protected farm somewhere far away. We'll grow herbs and vegetables-none of this reprocessed shit- actual genuine food and grow fat and old on it.
And if we lose? Well, I have a lot of money saved up. I'll break through who ever's protecting her for me and leave to some lesser developed, less monitored country with fake IDs. We'll probably have to be careful and spend the rest of our lives looking behind our backs, but that''s okay. As long as we have each other.

r8 my build pls

Fruit, Books, Shrooms, Weed, Dog.

Can the succubus teach us how to dominate people via black magic? I want the harem ending.

Ok well in the future remember you can only coin a phrase if it's contextual and self-evident.

Fruit, Bugs, Knife, Journal/Recorder, Safe Seas.

Go spearfishing using wooden tri-spears made using my knife in the safe waters. Harvest all the fruit I need to keep myself satisfied alongside my high fish/shellfish diet. Don't have to worry about waking up slapping myself on the face from mosquitos. Record my daily doings every single day. When I get back to civilization, I sell the recordings as an audiobook and make millions.

No. Kill yourself for wanting to cuck people.

Requesting the biggest/longest CYOAs you have

But it kinda is...

DONT

Soria still best girl.

I don't want to cuck anyone. I just want all the princesses as waifus.

That's what you're saying. You want to cuck people because you're a selfish bastard.

>Taking the Succubus when you and your country will get killed for it
Think before picking you doof, and not with your cock either.

>wanting to use magic to dominate their minds instead of conquering the world and winning their hearts through that
what's wrong with you? Cucking yourself by picking the succubus for that is the worst thing you could do. If you want to got the magic route at least pick the wizard girl.

This guy gets it. I already detailed a shitty plan that can go hilariously awry on how to become a immortal wizard alongside her in a previous thread.

Italics said he forgot to finish her profile completely and she shouldn't be able to cheat on you magically thanks to a curse put on her by her father. But as it stands yeah you need o be a cuck to choose her.

He spends 3 hours a day making builds for ToT

who in their right mind would go for a girl that has to be magically restrained to not cheat

Do skills actually do anything

There are people in /cyoag/ right now who wouldn't bust a nut nakadashing their blood related little sister.

The absolute state of /cyoag/

Dunno my pick is either the sister or toll of soldat. She was never in my sights.

Well she is a Succubus. One cannot naturally fight their nature.

Where is my Apocrypha+ update Italics?

>picking the girl that bathes with other men

According to the map. Belgal is a huge fucking nation that is literally separated from the rest of the land. Why in the fuck should it give a shit about the others and for what reason has it not invaded Vel or Sira or even Aon already?

>You know what, Tok? Fine. You win. Just for today, I will do your CYOA's, and I will give them full dilligence, full attention, and you'll get your lewd as shit responses. You win. If you post others, I'll make builds.
Ok, let's its time to Tok!!!

Did the manga ever go beyond first episode?

Yeah, but that really only means that succubi are shit waifus

It was made into an anime? The manga has like....90 chapters I think.

Oy you swedish pagan! Take this.

big /= powerful.
It could have low population density or just low wealth in general.

>Toll is a tomboy
>Toll is a professional soldier who leads troops into battle.
>Toll bathes with her men because she obviously trusts them in and out of the battlefield and knows they won't do anything to her.
>The men who work under Toll confirm that she is a good leader that they are willing to follow and die for.
I don't see a problem.

More CYOAs incoming!

Thanks, one can never have too many Zynthias!

I don't believe what you said to be true. Belgal has to have power = to its size not only to hold all that lands, but because of text from the CYOA:

1. Chantra straighout mentions she wants a marriage so Ithose doesn't get invaded by none of its neighbors.
2. Toll wants a political marriage so she can start a great war against the Demon.
3. Providence marrying you will create a dominant hegemony across the continent.
4. My marrying you will start a two front war across the continent.

Belgal is like half-a superpower if it just needs to mere with Yhaeria to create a hegemony.

>Sorceress
Attributes
>Str +++
>Def +++++
>Agi ++++ (+++)
>Int ++++++++++ (+++)
>Ski ++++
Blessing
>+1 Skill Point

Skills
Magical
>Catalysts
>Finesse
>Arcane
>Combine
>Barriers
Spiritual
>One With Nature
>Poisons
>Bloodlust
>Bindings
>Soul Spirit
Ethereal
>Indomitable
>Recall
>Pocketing
>Blessed
>Unleash
>Healing
>Wings

Monsters
>Arachnid 20
>Wolf 40
>Cerberus 70

Persona
>Age 5 (22yo)
>Beauty 10
Resources
>Library 20
>Alchemy 30
>Training 35
>Scavenging 40
>Map 45
>Bounty 50
>Low 70

Adventure with group more than alone. I can use Healing, Barriers, and Bindings to help the party. For fighting I mostly spam arcane bolt type stuff from the air. I can also make potions at the alchemy to help party out or to sell and trade.

We need more fantasy cyoas and less sci fi ones

Tok needs to fuck off.

>The men who work under Toll confirm that she is a good leader that they are willing to follow and die for.
I mean, considering what they get to do, it would be unnatural for them to respond in another way, wouldn't it.

Shush. Tok is adorable.

Dark Ritual
50 points
Twilight Ritual
35 points
24 hours
10 points
Feeding: 6 times
35 points
Body: Muscular
40 points
Pussy: Muscular, Textured, Wet
25 points
Skin Color: Red
35 points
Horns: BIG
50 points
Wings: LARGE
70 points
Tail: Long
80 points
Miscellaneous Options: Fangs, Pointy Ears, Black Eyes
95 points
Personality: Energetic, Tomboy, Intelligent, Loving, Playful
75 points
Pacts: Snuggling
95 points
Powers: Immortality, Lucky, Modern Knowledge, Culinaromancy, Eromancy

A fit red-skinned tomboy succubus who can engage with me in witty banter, with BIG HORNS to grab onto and pull on when doing her from behind for that extra force, BIG WINGS to wrap around us when we're doing it missionary style (for the purpose of procreation) and a long tail to tie me up with.

Live forever, make investments with the assistance of her luck and just play TTRPGs, buy ALL the 40k armies just because and snuggle the shit out of her when we're not banging or playing games.

>Considering what they get to do.
What do you mean by this? Follow a leader who wants to start a continental size war to purge demons or get to bathe near their commander who doesn't treat them like shit?

Tok what the fuck are you doin'

Tok what the fuck are you doin'?
Posting CYOAs, user said he would do all the CYOAs I posted