Continued from >>57558728

continued from this thread is devoted to our lord and savior SAY-TYR!

BLAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Other urls found in this thread:

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/57558728/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tell me someone grabbed a screencap

First for op never delivering

Potato quality

Better Quality.

1 Caprinae 14: 1-5
>And in the night the ewes came with sliver tongues and serpent eyes, and tried they did to denounce the Horned One's greatness to his followers.
>"Thou are listless followers of the musky one, heed my cries followers of Say-Tyr and bow before the Eweyah! For Eweyah is the greatest!"
>However, the strength of the followers of He Who Tramples The World was strong and unbroken, for they knew the truth
>The high priest of Say-Tyr looked at the Ewe and said the sacred words "No way, fag" before him and the others bleated to their lord.
>Thus, the ewes left. Distraught and broken for they knew they lost.

How's this

Could we try to remake the system based on the ridiculous bullshit OP had in his pdf?

Way too fucking wide.

Here's a better pic.

So horns of SAY-TYR may have a finite space, and each high priest adds a marking.

So what happens when they ran out of the space?

From theological perspective answer is simple:
He will manifest in material world and Trample it as he pleases.
May gods have mercy for the world as Say-Tyr, the Twelve-Horned, Lord of the Caprines, the Albino Ram of Doom will show none.

They grow ever-complex, allowing "infinitely" expanding room for his high priests.

Non potato quality for the horned one. Pall praise, Say Tyr, keklord of the goat demiplane

You could try, but it's probably better to just import the mighty SAY-TYR into other systems and settings. Spread his message! Blaaaah!

I tried posting this last night but it wouldn't let me.

He gets a little bigger with each summoning in order to make room for more markings. That's why he's so huge.

Fools of small faith, he will come and trample the world as we know, marks on his horns counts the time to the end.

Here is the blessing and the proper titles by which to address our newfound deity

We also need the stat sheet so that we can create a character and try to rationalize the existence of all that crunch

Good news is that sup/tg/ has it.

Can you imagine the weird ass classes and races this system must have? I'm thinking at least three figures of noun elves.

Charge your damn phone.

Thank you!

is there a 1d4chan article for this yet?

Not every Bovidae God needs a thisisnotatrueending article.

Doesn't look like it. Nothing in the search results or recent changes for Say-Tyr.

What is a doomgoat

Now post everything else

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/57558728/ Read and enjoy.

O, how I have longed to bask in His horned majesty's magnificence!

that's not OP

I've never seen an OP fail to deliver so hard in my life

>You join his harem if you're killed in goat form.

Does his turn you into a lady goat or is a hole a hole?

Yes.

REV UP THE FETISH ENGINE!!!!

>Hyper masculine warriors of a goat god who feminize you if they defeat you.

(1 of 2) Okay so Imma to make a character. I'll fudge the rules to try to make it functional-ish with only the provided materials. Let's decrease the point limit to 180 (18 traits * 10 point "average" score for level 1 characters), replacing the restrictions with the simple rule that you can't go over 18 or under 2.

So the most min-maxed defensive tank you could build might look like:

Str: 18 Agility:18 Dexterity:12 Vitality: 18 Reflex: 18

ENS:18 Composure: 18 Understanding: 18

Memory:18 Logic:2 Thought:2

Deceipt:2 Charisma:2 Presence:2 Beauty:2 Intuition:2

Luck (What does this do?): 10

Sparing you guys the intermediate calculations, this gives you:

General Stats:

HP:18
Phys. Power: 18
Ethereal Power: 18
Durability: 18
Quickness: 18
Physical Resistance: 18
Mental Resistance: 18
Initiative: 9
Momentum (?):18
Mana: 18

Combat Stats:

Physical Attack: 21
Ethereal Attack: 11
Physical Defense: 21
Ethereal Defense: 21
Soak (vs durability?): 13.5

(2 of 2) no, I fucked up and forgot to do alertness, because how are alertness and reflex distinct?

So we just dump dexterity to 10, make alertness 2, and that doesn't even change the combat stats at all since we can use agility instead for quickness and other stats for initiative and momentum.

So our "minmaxed" character is exceptionally strong, agile, and healthy, with exceptional reflexes; he has average dexterity, an exceptional Ethereal Nervous System (this actually sounds like a cool idea, regardless if it works mechanically), and he is exceptionally composed and understanding; with an exceptional memory, and average luck.

This savant-level natural talent comes at a cost: He is completely incapable of understanding any but the simplest logic, which is odd considering he has exceptional Understanding.*** He finds it extremely difficult to invent new ideas.

His appearance is offensive and he has minimal value as a sexual partner. He cannot craft believable lie to save his life; nor can he sway others through emotional persuasion. He has a very hard time being taken seriously, and cannot lead others through respect or even fear, despite his incredible combat prowess and imposing physical might. He is very bad at predicting the behavior and emotions of other people.

He has average luck.

So, Veeky Forums what shall we name our low-functioning autistic combat savant?

*** THIS MUST MEAN THAT THE GAME UNIVERSE IS FUNDAMENTALLY ILLOGICAL, WHEN LOGIC IS USELESS FOR UNDERSTANDING. BLAAAAA**

I'm not convinced that starting characters begin at level 1. The system's numbers make more sense around level 20.

Roll Fizzlebeef!

Tago agot, emissary of He Who Tramples The World, autistic sheperd of the thousand goatlets

Since there was no mention of gender change its a hole is a hole situation. Bisexual doomgoats are more spooky anyway.

>Luck (What does this do?)
Governs luck.

user, I think you made Gourry from Slayers.

>strong
>agile
>ugly as fuck
>obtuse
He's a goat. Was this intentional?

Is this the worst case of OP never delivering in recorded history?

In recent memory at least.

Friendly reminder of the definition of the word "harem".
It's as inherently gendered as the word "guy".
If it makes you more comfortable, the original definition wasn't necessarily sexual - referring to the society of wives, concubines and just female family members at a Muslim ruler's court - but you can't have a harem that's not all-female by any common definition.
If it makes you more comfortable, you can imagine "goat ladies" instead of "lady goats".

>Non potato quality
>phone
More like "not even potato quality"

Valid as this point may be, I'd argue it fits more with the chaotic nature of Say-Tyr to just goatify whoever he finds as they are - 'sides, wouldn't it make sense for a goat god to be Pan-sexual?

If you want chaos, flip a coin.

HAIL TAGO AGOT, the Descending Hoof. Seemingly born for battle, he is a masterful combatant and nigh-unkillable by means magical or mundane. As Say-Tyr's mortal champion, he is blessed with goat-like deformities of the face, body, and feet. His appearance, combined with his mental disabilities and mad lust for bloodshed, has estranged him from the company of his fellow sapient humaniods.

However, Tago feels deep affection for his Sire's army of young offspring, and finds refuge from his loneliness in acting as shepherd to the flock of kids. He feels that the goatlings understand him in a way that people never have.

Wholesome, thank you user

> Veeky Forums finds cool thing
> cool thing is immediately ruined by subtle as a fucking brick /pol/ messaging
Never change Veeky Forums. Just like your status as a virgin

(1 of 2) Next, let's roll up a TurboStacy who is a masterful manipulator and seductress who is able to convince others to fight all her battles despite having a room-temperature IQ.

Budget: 180 points over 18 stats

Str:2 Agi:10 Dex:14 Vit:10 Reflx:2

ENS:6 Comp:18 Und:2

Memory:2 Logic:2 Thought:2 Alertness:2

Deceipt:18 Charisma:18 Presence:18 Beauty:18 Intuition:18

Luck:18

General Stats:

HP: 10
Phys. Power: 10
Ethereal Power: 4
Durability: 6
Quickness: 8
Physical Resistance: 6
Mental Resistance: 10
Initiative: 4.5
Momentum: 6
Mana: 12

Combat Stats:

Physical Attack: 15
Ethereal Attack: 5
Physical Defense: 15
Ethereal Defense: 13
Soak: 0.75

Our heroine is literally suffering from muscle atrophy (Str2) because she never has to lift a finger for herself.

She is exceptionally skilled at deception and emotional persuasion. She is stunningly beautiful, but her aura of irresistability is not limited to her mere appearance: she is also an exceptionally, able to lead others through respect, and failing that, there awful fear of being cut off from her presence. She is eminently aware of the motivations and behavioral patterns of the people around her. She never loses her cool under any circumstance, even when she has no idea of what's happening around her, which is always (Understanding and Alertness 2).

She is pitifully weak, of average agility and good find motor control. She is of unremarkable health. Her reflexes are extremely poor. Her Ethereal Nervous System is moderately underdeveloped. She has virtually no understanding of the broader universe outside of her immediate field of view.

Her memory is extremely poor, she is incapable of following any but the most basic of logic, she has great difficulty forming new ideas, and is near-totally oblivious to her surroundings.

Who is she, Veeky Forums?

[generic reply containing name of recent YA novel heroine]

>As Say-Tyr's mortal champion, he is blessed with goat-like deformities of the face, body, and feet.
tell me this means neck-balls

Marisha?

Wut?

>he can't tell the difference between reality and fiction