V

>illusion magic gets restricted because illusion mages have been playing tricks on the people

dude wtf i thought that wa s a pusy

This is why we must restrict illusion mages.

All I saw was a broom against a wall until you mentioned it, now all I see is a giant pussy.

Thanks!

I thought it was a hairy armpit

God help you if they ever make captcha an IQ test.

You a funny guy.
I kill you last.

>Verification not required for your next post

Phew.

Son, the only thing you can kill is the buzz.

i cant kill the buzz though the bees are to fast for me too catch

As long as no one gets seriously hurt and the prankster pays for the damages there's no harm done.
In fact, occasional pranks should be a public service. Helps keep the citizens alert, aware and mentally flexible.
The only people who would oppose this are the illuminati and the fun police.

>It was just a prank, bro!

aren't illusions basically IRL photoshop?

Oh no, that poor possum...

No, not really.

>You’re a NIGHT-RAT-BOY the size of ONE POINT FIVE CATS, you have mistooken up entirely the size your species is supposed to be, and your head is too much a circle at the back end and a point at the front part, like a drawing of an ice cream cone in a clown’s hand. I don’t care for that. Be a cat or be a rat but don’t be one of both. Or at least be a cat the size of a mouse if you’re going to do that.

>You’re like the Joker of animals but not even an original Joker, you’re the Halloween guys who dressed up as Heath Ledger so much ten years ago, but you have real knives in your mouth??

Deep

Honestly, that would only be an improvement.

image gets me every time.

L...lewd

Damn, that took me at least 5 seconds.

I'm a brainlet, what is it?

>illusion magic gets restricted because illusion mages have been playing tricks on the people

>Somehow though, Enchanters, the guys with actual mind control magic still get a free pass.

Illusionists everywhere BTFO.

>is that a bare ass
>no it's a bare ass from the other side, you can even see the asshole
>switch between the two interpretations a dozen times
>"ooooh it's a bald dude kissing the baby"

top of the head of a bald dude kissing the baby. What looks like an asshole is his ear.

How the fuck did you manage seeing a pussy from a broom against a flat wall! I can't even imagine it after hearing that and looking at it from the corner of my eye. The broom looks a little like bush, I guess, but nothing else even slightly resembles a cunt.

Except you. You are clearly a cunt.

This has been an issue I had with D&D for a while.
Illusion spells start out simple enough - holograms and lightshows, but as soon as you hit spell tier 2, it becomes iffy. Darkness is an evocation for some reason and the illusion spells gradually become less about making things look different and loses it's identity with spells such as Phantom Steed and Phantom Blade (Should be conjurations if you can physically touch it in my book) and Fear (This is clearly an Enchantment, it is all in their heads).

The worst offender is Weird to me - I expect a tier 9 spell to be somewhat of the definition of a magic school and Weird is just a straight up Enchantment and a bad one at that.

I've always liked the concept of playing an Illusionist one day, but D&D has never gotten them right to me. I just want to fuck with peoples perception of reality, not their minds. Stop it with the Wisdom saving throws against illusions and replace them with Intelligence to boot - they are Holograms, not mental attacks. Also, give me spells that allow me to replace minis with other minis, change the terrain until you step on it and more stuff that doesn't deal damage but fucks with reality in new and creative ways.

Leave summoning physical stuff to conjurers
Leave straight damage to evokers
Leave mind manipulation to enchanters

Fucking off-glances

Good systems says that illusions are less legal than overt mind control.

proper Illusionists don't care and carry on as usual, as the point of their illusions is not to be revealed as illusions

that's where you're wrong kiddo.
Opossums are noble and honorable creatures. Masters of survival and adaptability. Just the fact that they're the only marsupial to successfully compete with Nearctic fauna in their home territory after the Great American Interchange makes them deserving of your respect.
You're not just looking at a silly looking rat-cat mutant. You're looking at the only extant descendant of Gondwonan evolution on the entire continent.

Them being the only extant descendant is probably because the either ate all the rest or evaded the wrath of a loving god. They are not noble fellows. they are sneaky rat boys wearing fingerless gloves. They are ugly night vampire weasels with no sense of where they belong which is underground and small and not big and on my porch.

>WHY DON’T I KNOW WHAT YOU EAT? QUICK TIME GUESS: WHAT DOES A POSSUM EAT. YOU HAVE NO IDEA, AND NEITHER DO I. IS IT FRUIT? IS IT…NIGHT DIRT? IS IT OTHER RATS?

Possum are opportunistic feeders and scavengers.

So whatever there is thats edible.

>So whatever there is thats edible.
Like orphans and puppies and your hopes and dreams and expensive plumbing parts. Fuckers.