Love Traditional Games

>Love Traditional Games
>Hate Traditional Games Players

That hate includes yourself, yeah m8?

Perhaps. But I can honestly say I'm never as disgusted as when I walk into ye ol' local gaming store.

All of ours keep turning into liquor stores. I didn't stay and hang, I just wanted to buy shit.

Play with normies. Eventually you'll find well-adjusted folk who like the game and read the book properly, and it's blissful.

This is how I feel about a lot of the MtG "community". It's mostly unwashed grognards who cry about how "feminism is ruining muh game store" anytime a woman comes in to see what they sell. I just wish they'd all just stay on r/incel instead of stinking up the place

If you find shit everywhere, the problem is on you mate.

You too m8. You're never gonna enjoy Veeky Forums stuff being that much of a stick in the mud.

>hate myself
>think I'm better than everyone else

While I will say Feminism and SJW bullshit is inching its way into the hobby, female gamers aren't the cause nor a symptom of it.

>Love the human race
>Hate individual people
That's how life works m8. It's easy to enjoy something until you really get knee-deep in it. It's like a family. You may hate them from time to time, but they're still family.

OH YEAH, WELL I INVESTED $1000 IN THE HARDWARE NECESSARY TO BURN BLU-RAY DISCS SO I NOW OWN THE ENTIRE RICK AND MORTY SERIES ON BLU-RAY THE SAME WAY RICK WOULD'VE DONE IT.
AND IT ONLY WORKS IF I LISTEN TO A RENDITION OF "HURT" WHILE WEARING THE SUICIDE HELMET-RAY IN THAT ONE EPISODE. SO THERE! MARVEL AT MY INTELLECT AND NIHILISM!!!

>unwashed

What is it about people who play tg and their inability to stay clean?

Depression

hint, there's a reason those kinds of people don't have any friends to play /tg with and need to resort to trolling for games in public

Did he shit everywhere? How, exactly, is it his fault? Do you know what the average IQ of your country is?
Literally reversed. Love the human race? We'd kill and exploit every stranger on the street if we could get away with it.

>that guy who asks every person who walks in if they they want to play "Wizard Cards"

What the fuck...

If they play the things we talk about here, they’re not normies

Normies play DnD 5e. It's a normie game.

I HAVE AUTISM AND DEPRESSION BITCH, WHICH MEANS I'M MORE LIKE RICK THAN YOU ARE BECAUSE RICK SAID HE HAS AUTISM WHILE PLAYING MINECRAFT IN THE SEASON 2 FINALE I LIKE MINECRAFT ESPECIALLY FTB WHICH STANDS FOR FEED THE BEAST WHICH HAS VARIOUS MODPACKS WHICH ARE COLLECTIONS OF MODS FOR MINECRAFT WHICH IS A REALLY FUN GAME.

Go fuck yourself. I have depression and I have a shower once a day.

Change your diet depresso fags. Gut inflammation is causing your symptoms. I was on max dose anti depresso's for 10 years. Always felt like it suppresed the symptoms and not the cause.

Changed to paleo diet no fun allowed. After 2 to 3 weeks it was like night and day. I wasnt fat in the first place and ate "normal", oats, milk, bread, pizza etc. Always thought gluten fags were just bell ends since the people are always fat complaining about it. If you do it right and cut out literally all garbage food and drink, eat only fruit, veg, meat and fish, bone broth.

What have you got to lose.

So you only eat raw/partially rotten food?

>DnD 5e
>Traditional Game
Really loots my dungeon
Don't forget to lift
>Not eating rare
>Not eating aged

It's part of a saying.

"If everywhere you go it smells like shit, maybe it's time to check your own shoes."

This

This. It can be frustrating and take a lot filtering, but you'll eventually cultivate a precious few you can always fall back on.

>t. normies from Reddit introduced via Critical Role

>normies introduced via Critical Role
>capable of read a book properly
Pick one.

Wow, 40k and Magic and GURPS, so very obscure and mysterious.

I'm not depressed and I shower only on days I leave the house (which is usually every day) or every 2 days, which ever comes first.
Then again, I don't smell nearly as bad as a Grognard because I don't weigh 300 pounds.

Is this a pasta? I feel like this is a pasta

>not playing with your high school friends and only allowing in one or two outsiders that mesh well with the group.

plebs

>Magic
For absolute fucking idiots that enjoy wasting money
>40k
It's only not obscure in euroland
>GURPS
Normies have trouble understanding DnD mechanics, you think they can handle the autism of gurps?

Finding people at your FLGS is like trying to find friends on craigslist. Enjoy that I guess.

>having friends in school

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY Veeky Forums

FUCKING NORMIES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Actually, no, but anons say that a lot about my over-exagerated attempts at satire. Personally, I'd like to say that it's because we're so desensitized to stupidity that I have to make it so retardedly moronic that it's understood that I'm being serious, because otherwise I'd be mistaken for the retard that actually believes he's as smart as Rick because he has autism and plays Minecraft and owns the Blu-Ray set of the series.
More likely, I'm just shit at joke delivery, and humor in general.

Isn't that just every board?
>Love Video Games
>Hate Video Game Players
>Love Comics
>Hate Comic Readers
etc.

>love video games
And which board would that be?

>introduce some friends to DnD in our senior year of high school
>one of them gets really interested in DM'ing
>we play semi-regularly throughout the year, but can't really meet up after starting college and being too busy
>sophomore year of undergrad now
>my friend runs fucking 4 games a week and I can't join any of them because we go to different schools
>finding games on my campus that fit with my schedule is hard as fuck
I just want to play muh RPGs dudes

>at game of thrones 1.0 regionals
>lose first game so up against another loser
>grognard loses to my janky deck
>'did your boyfriend make that deck?'
>'no'
>he doesn't know what to do next
>I don't want to shake his hand
>we both awkwardly clean up and wander off

Nothing better than watching some guy who thought he was about to crush you get bumboozled by a bouncy boat deck and a 6 claim plot card.

>retardedly moronic
well you certainly managed that

/vp/

Thank you, I really don't understand the appeal of pretending to be retarded online when doing it in full earnest is much more fulfilling, I mean goddamn, take some pride in your work people, even if it's just shitposting!

>2 sentences on the OP
something tells me you have inflated self worth directly connected with your lack of articulation which you assume is part of some debonair special snowflake trait. but in reality is a sign that you are incompetent IRL.

met many of your type.

>met many of your type.

I see, you must run into mirrors on a daily basis?

user, if you wanted a board that has mods that actually give a Shit about the content on the board, and don't just ban rulebreakers and repeat threads, and where the community doesn't have threads that are thinly veiled Veeky Forums flavored AskReddit, you simply go to one of the other Veeky Forumss on the other image boards.
The anons that cares about Shit like that have long since left for different Chans. Hell, in 8/tg/ a thread this poorly constructed would've been anchored and deleted by the end of the day. The rest of us either ignore it, or only visit because the only good thing about Veeky Forums at this point is its traffic.

It is now. I'm saving that shit and pasting it whenever it's relevant.

I just wish everyone at my FLGS would learn what a fucking shaving razor is

>what have you got to lose

Carbs nigga

You seem to be extrapolating deeply user.

Probably in an attempt to impress other anons with your verbose post and psychoanalytic skills, which is likely a result of a neglectful father in childhood.

>Attempts to use a wide vocabulary
>Enjoys psychology
>Used to attempt to use it despite being shit at it because it makes me feel better
>Absent father in childhood

You're... you're just shitposting right user? That's not actually like a thing and it's just a co-incidence?

Oh no, the entire board only suffers from like 5 different mental disorders and/or childhood traumas that make us have the personalities we do. Reddit may be a hive-mind, but Veeky Forums is just a bunch of personality clones. Fortunately those same personalities all think they're right, so there's still the level of diversity in opinion.
And before you ask, we have Daddy Issues(male), Diagnosed Autist Spectrum, Undiagnosed Autist Spectrum, Daddy Issues(female, which explains our shockingly present Tranny population), Faggotry(Veeky Forums), Faggotry(Fruit), and Chronic Depression. Systematic Depression is sprinkled liberally throughout like salt.

>Diagnosed Aspergers
>Daddy issues(female)
>Semi-faggot
>ex-depressive

... Huh. I knew we were all autistic as shit and probably depressed but then those cover like a fifth of the population.

Oh, I also forgot Sociopathy. Those ones are rare though. Only time you see them is when you get that feeling that out of all the Shitposts, racial slurs, call for ethnic cleansings, and general hatespeech, THIS particular poster is the one that is serious enough about it that they'll do something. That's not the frightening part about it though. The part that scares me shitless is that you encounter them on here when they're only about halfway ready to pop. Sure, down the road you'll hear about some nutcase shooting up a gay bar, then himself, but you won't know it was the one guy that seemed oddly serious about his Shitpost 4 months back.

Actually, the only mental disorder that you can around here reliably, in fact seems to be reflected in majority of regular posters, is narcissism or pseudo-narcissism. Which seems to be a partial product of the anonymous environment, but mostly a result of systemic child rearing strategies and general social attitudes across most of the western society.

>he had celiac disease or non celiac gluten sensitivity
>changes to non-gluten diet
>whoa dis diet is magic guise

He is not wrong though. While it sure as hell isn't the sole, or even most common cause of depression, cases of people who do not display symptoms of gluten sensitivity, but suffer from depression have actually showed considerable improvement of their mental health after switching to diet similar to paleo. Though it is NOT actually clear if it's really a problem of gluten itself: for an example soy products seem to be also triggering depression in certain portion of the population. Jordan Peterson's daughter, among other people, actually brought this issue to light. There is pretty interesting video about it on youtube, especially considering that Peterson, a clinical psychologist, states that it goes against what has been considered reliable knowledge about depression causes.

As said though: it does not work for all - or even majority - of people. Sure as fuck did not work for me either. Still - it's well worth trying, considering that other than it being a bit of a pain in the ass and somewhat expensive, it's relatively risk and side-effect free form of therapy, and together with regular exercise it should be always tried before switching to meds unless you are in a really dire situation.