Can a sorceress still be the BBEG if she's 25 cm tall?

Can a sorceress still be the BBEG if she's 25 cm tall?

If I get to put my dick in her, sure

she's the BBEG, you don't get to fug the villain

What kind of shitty games have you been playing?

Yeah. The best end is your former BBEG has been redeemed through hot dicking or has been turned into a mind-broken cock addict.

>Tiny spell caster
She'd be an absolute nightmare if she played to her advantages OP
Even if she's bite sized

>if she played to her advantages

such as?

DO NOT LEWD THE SMOL

Smoll, easy to hide, hard to target, spells don't scale with size

but she can't go very fast

Fly spell doesn't care what your original movement speed was.

floof gremlins are naturally drawn towards lewd acts

And birds don't care if you're a sorcerer when you look like a flying gerbil

you are grasping at straws. if something as meager as a bird could be life threatening to her then she isnt a worthy bbeg

That's what armor/clothes/underwear/whatever enchanted with armor bonuses are for

>Womanlets

Fairies make the best villains.

Opened the thread to say this.

Seriously though fuck Square for killing her off in favor of le mysterious eldritch horror we never even heard of before the final dungeon.

>senfgas art

polymorph

What's the matter, little chode? Afraid you'll like it?

>you don't get to fug the villain
But user, my characters motivation is making the villain his bitch.

well too bad for your PC then

Not with that attitude.

and a roc don't care if you're human sized, whats your point? that the sky is dangerous?

rocs are very rare, the average buzzard, not so much, so it's extra dangerous for a smol sorceress

Anyway the question extends beyond combat situations: can a 25 cm sorceress hoist herself up to the position of BBEG and if so through which means?
Also would the PCs recognize her as the BBEG and not a random weirdo?

Stop with this retarded fetish shit

>Smol sorceress is extremely tough because she against the odds defeated all the flying creatures that tried to eat her

Certainly; in fact she'd have to be because she's so small she'd have to work through agents and have serious power.

It's not fetish, it's cute.

I see no probem with a small sorceress becoming a powerful evil figure; she'd likely start with a core of followers won over through gold, or displays of her power (someone laughs at you for being small, they get incinerated, etc). Then it's all about secluding yourself from the world; no one knows what you look like but your agents move everywhere, schemes worm their way back to your nerve centre, etc.

no, it's very clever

tiny woman behind the curtain, then?

>He doesn't want to play a 12 inch tall powerful sorceress traveling on the shoulder of her normal sized companions.

Wew lad.

Precisely. You could even have a construct or slave that pretends to be her, or she controls if anyone requires a face-to-face meeting, althrough always shrouded or veiled.

It's also a great reveal when the heroes finally track her down and find out the truth.

If they're heroes, would they strike down a tiny floofball like her or recruit her?

Depends on what she's done. I think she could definitely use her innate cuteness to make them think twice before flying off or attacking, but if she was properly caught, then again, it depends on the level of villainy involved.

I want to play a smol sorceress now. I'd hop around the place and live out of a little mage's chamber built into a backpack that a hireling would carry around.

wouldn't you end up mostly playing the hireling?

if you play both, you'll end up stealing the spotlight and the other players might not like that

Make sure that she has a very very loud and boisterous laugh

No, the hireling just explains why I have my cool backpack house and don't have to ride on their shoulders. I can make him have a vow of silence or be a golem or something.

Of course. That's a requisite. When you're that small, you need a very bold, large personality!

Rolled 1 + 1 (1d1 + 1)

that was supposed to be a minus 1

As adorable as this is, is there any actual examples of this in fiction already?

>senfgas
Who?

Hoo!

The advantages of being small outweigh the disadvantages as long as you are rich and or powerful as a magic user.

The advantages? Smaller size, easy to hide, food goes a lot further, drink definitely goes a lot further, harder to hit, harder to spot, etc.

The disadvantages are all reduced by the magic and the money aspects. Hard to get clothes? Just pay to have bespoke doll clothing made to your specifications. Problem with large animals? Fireball fry them. People not taking you seriously? Magic the shit out of them or pay people to beat them up.

>drink definitely goes a lot further
not so sure about that

Not everyone is a 12 inch action figure boozehound like that scruffy floofball of a gorilla there.

Says you. I'm guided by my heart and my dick, whichever is throbbing hardest at the time.

fair enough, but then why don't all powerful mages polymorph themselves into tiny gremlins?

i like the idea of a tiny sprite with godlike power thanks to some artifact weapon which goes from planet to planet to wreck shit "because its fun";

Because some like the convenience of bodies, some aren't powerful enough to cast the spell and have it stick, others think they look silly and others just can't pull off the look. Only true patrician spellcasters can manage becoming smol.

innit just Mxyzptlk?

You can't fuck the smol, not get out of here with that lewdness.

Nope. Can't go against my motto and mission statement: "Smol and thicc? She gets the dick."

Yes.

That's one small pecker.

I've never been so disappointed after finding an artist's name.

Not hoo, who!

Like what, one of the miniatures came to life?

>implying this isn't how the BBEG is slain

When you can immolate a entire formation of soldiers, I don't think it matters how tall you are.

Eh, the art's too popful for me to write it off and the concept is pretty cute. I've been thinking of having a fun, light hearted game and a pocket sized spellcaster fits right into the theme.

Party gets captured. By a turn of phrase, accidentally states that the backpack minion was left outside the cell. The party calls to him, to get him to grab the keys to the cell.

>Nu-uh. I'm paid to carrying the backpack
He says, as he turns a page in his magazine.

I would remind the GM about the hireling and ask if he was to be captured as well, or other incapacitated as the purpose of being captured would be to break out or to have us be talked to and I wouldn't want to ruin the flow or feel of the session.

Has anyone here done any man-behind-the-curtain style BBEGs like OP's idea?

>googled it
>he likes 80s anime style, highcut leotards
Ah, a fellow man of culture-
>-look at his deviantart

Scruffy don been told carry little sparkypants fancy toy house and that's wut Scruffy gon do.

Why is everyone saying "She has to hide" or "She keeps her identity a secret?"

Why not have her be out in the open. Yeah, she's 12 inches tall, so what? You find it funny, you're going to end up flash-fried or blasted into another plane. A defiant, arrogant sorceress queen who just happens to be tall enough to live in a shoebox.

Absolutely. Casters get all the advantages of small size without any of the drawbacks, since they don't generally have to worry about weapon size, grappling or movement speed.

First base.

And yet I'm staring at a small flock of like 15 sparrows right outside my window. Small flying things survive in the real world WITHOUT the benefit of magic spells or magic items, user, why wouldn't a sorceress?

All the better, because who wants to hurt lolis?

Plus imagine a magically enhanced jackrabbit jumping about throwing fireballs, sleep spells, etc at you while you tried to hit it. Or perhaps she can be riding on top of another adventurer, defended by him as she's casting spells like mad.

Sounds like a job for an enlarge person scroll.

It\d have tp be a strong spell to force a smolcreress back to normal size.

>25 cm
What is that in freedom units?
About dick sized right?

About one and half digitus.

It's a foot.

approximately 0.82020997375 feet

Just gotta scale her up to about 3-4 foot tall.

>Wanting to ruin the cute and floof smol for lewds.

Vandal.

My hyper weapon demands it.

>just kill me now
picrel

take what you like, leave what you don't like

I aint the fellow man of a /r9k/ shitter who uses watamote reaction pics

10 inches

>freedom units
They're called imperial units. And just like the British Empire, they're mostly obsolete. Good for wargames though.

>they're mostly obsolete

I've lived in Ireland, which might not be part of Britain but is near enough for any meaningful purpose. The official measurements on boxes or road signs may be in metric, but everyone I've encountered still talks in terms of Imperial: pints, stones, yards, pounds, miles, feet, inches, etc.

Stone is weird to encounter since it's an Imperial measurement that never made it over to the US.

As a metric-boo, pint is one I could agree to.
I could definitely use one right now.

But in what way is Ireland supposed to be relevant?

I realise you're making an epic prank but look at the geographic location of Ireland, and its shared history with Britain

Being ironically retarded is still being retarded

pint is used in France too, for booze, so I donbgt got no problem with ut

In my country we use litres. But we mean something else by "half a litre" than Brits mean by "a pint".

>pint is used in France too, for booze
but Sharia Law forbids consumption of alcohol

That´s why Brits refuse metric system?

Nah, they refuse it because it's French.

That's because a pint is bigger than half a litre, at least a British pint is, while an American pint is less than half a litre.

I meant the liquid.