I'm a fan of gambesons, peasant armor tends to have a nice simple look to it

my fav period
>simple
>stylish & colorful
>works with conan-esque low fantasy
>doesn't have super massive spiky black DEMON DEATH KNIGHT pauldrons

according to the guy who drew these
Grey - under armour
Green - not clear (under/over armour/alone)
Blue - over armour
Red - civil

jesus dude post a link or something. Why clog up a thread with a dozen pictures of a nearly identical gambeson

bacause want

crap

>an user has spent almost 40 minutes posting one picture a minute of some nearly identical shitty gambesons no one cares about and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future
I know the word autism is thrown around a lot on this site but this I believe is actual clinical autism in action

the only autist here is you getting angry because i dared to post a few images on a image board

>a few
autism confirmed

Not the guy you’re talking to but
> It’s a “n-no u” episode

You’re right user, that does look pretty damn clinical

Not even that guy but posting like 3 of those would have been plenty. I like that you are contributing to the thread, keeping it alive and all, but it’s just the same picture over and over again man.

I got so excited to see an arms and armor thread and now my remaining enthusiasm for the week has expired. Thanks for the trash thread, autismo

Way to shit up the thread and kill the image limit.

Next time, if you really feel the need to post that rather than linking the original page, make a PDF and post that.

im am so sorry for posting content, i will stop right now so that you guys can repost the same pictures and dump Osprey drawings for the millionth time.

anyway i going to post some St. George whether you guys like it or not

To think you could have made a collage of all those gambesons in a fraction of the time it took to post each one of the fuckers individually, while also saving the image limit and your own dignity.

so long as it isn't various recolors of the same picture, I doubt anyone's gonna care

do it then and post in the next thread

they are not recolors, they are different patterns of garments from the 14th-15th century the color is just a key for what the artist belives they are

Ceremonial Joseon Korean helmet

I love Mycenaean panoplies and anything else from that same period.

Taking requests to save this shitshow of a thread.

You didn't post content. You spammed. Go to the shame-box.

They are the same couple variation of pictures, with tints. Its also pretty boring without the commentary on the subject. Just post the link or make a PDF next time.

Gotcha bro.

Requesting Reiters, please. Or any heavy armor (preferably closed helms)+ Firearms situation. I always thought that looked cool as shit.
Also, Samurai stuff.

you still alive?
why

>You spammed
how do you classify things as spam? something that was never reposted, because it was posted in sucession, too related to the topic.
because i fail to see how it is spam.

>They are the same couple variation of pictures, with tints.
they are not, if it was the artist wouldn't have bothered to draw it

>Its also pretty boring without the commentary on the subject
just like 95% of every Arms and Armour thread, lack of commentary is clearly not boring
especialy considering how Osprey gets reposted striped of its all commentary

>make a PDF next time
as i said this site is a image board not a PDF board just becaus Veeky Forums has it

ACTUAL LIVING AUTISM

nice.

why? because i am replying to people?

Well, because you keep posting nearly identical runs of images with no commentary, that people clearly aren't interested in, and then insisting that people find your incredibly narrow range of images interesting. This is clearly autistic behaviour bud

You know what happens when they try to eradicate gypsies? I'm not going anywhere.

Legit question, not taking a jab: Do you have Aspergers?

He'll never get it.

I request you go and fuck yourself.

>just like 95% of every Arms and Armour thread, lack of commentary is clearly not boring especialy considering how Osprey gets reposted striped of its all commentary

The difference is in the fact that even stripped of all commentary and reposted, Osprey stuff is still, at the end of the day, aesthetically pleasing as artwork and distinct from even other Osprey art pieces.

You, on the other hand, flooded the thread with images that are:
1) Repetitive
2) Ugly
3) An uncomfortable resolution where you can't see differences in the thumbnail, but the expanded image is XBOXHUEG

Then got incredibly defensive when other anons called you out on basic posting etiquette.

Im already worn out by my lady, thanks. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.

I love me some good ol hauberk
Also leaf-shaped swords, even tho they're totally not realistic guyse

>Being this much of a turbo-autist.
Seriously, why even bother getting all defensive about something which you should've obviously done from the start. Just make a PDF next time and learn from your mistake.

Ave, Amici