Corrupted Dwarves

If orcs are corrupted elves, what are corrupted dwarves?

Duergar. Next, please.

Dragons. Dwarfs turn into dragons when their lust for gold gets too out of hand.
But that's wrong, Duergar predate Dwarfs.

Then Dwarfs are reformed Duergar

More dwarves, obviously.

halflings

In the Dragon Age universe, they're those short little darkspawn. Genlocks I think

Jews

I think the type of spawn depend on what species they make into the broodmother.

Dwarven Broodmthers produce genlocks.

Qunari broodmothers produce ogres.

Dwarves are corrupted elves, too. They just didn't sink as far.

>All life is just elves in varying states of physical, mental and spiritual degradation

orcs being corrupted elves is shit lore

go home Tolkien your drunk.

>Duergar predate Dwarfs.
If you're referring to D&D (FR), you're incorrect. The word "duergar" comes from old Norse and literally just referred to dwarves, however.

Elder Scrolls is shit too

Neglected.

Dueregar, then Derro.

Kobolds. Not that retarded furry/scalie shit, but actual kobolds.

>Dragons. Dwarfs turn into dragons when their lust for gold gets too out of hand.

If OP is referring to Tolkien, I expect that this is the truth, because Tolkien was a big Norse/Anglosaxon mythology buff, and the dragon Fafnir from the Nibelunglied was a dwarf that got corrupted by his greed for some cursed treasure, and in The Hobbit, we see how "Dragon Sickness" corrupts the reasoning ability of an otherwise-good dwarf.

1) "The Hobbit" trilogy of movies are not canon
2) Tolkien specifically states that he did infact dwell on the idea of orcs being corrupted elves, but had decided against it very decisively so. Do not deride his work by associating his image with the filth of 'we wuz elves'

>Tolkien specifically states that he did infact dwell on the idea of orcs being corrupted elves, but had decided against it very decisively so.
But but, the Silmarillion?

In the Midnight setting, the orcs were actually mutated from dwarven stock, and that's why the two races can interbreed.

You have it backwards

>Fair, lithesome, evil to the core
>Full it hidden malice and deceit
>Cowardly and manipulative
>Utterly malevolent inside a fair package

ELVES are corrupt ORCS

Weep with pride, brother

I never made the connection between Qunari and ogres, and I've played DA:O at least 8 times, 2 twice and Inquisition once....

Dwarves can't get corrupted. They're stubborn and resistant, that extends to corruption too.

They can become very greedy, but that's inherent in them, not some sort of external corruption.

But actual Kobolds are Goblins.

And?

Tolkien dragons are creations of morgoth. They can curse anyone to ruin their lives for shits and giggles, just look at Turin.

Typical elf propaganda

By chance I happened to be reading the Unfinished Tales today, and in there it had Tolkien saying in a later piece of unpublished writing on the Druedain (aka Woses) that Orcs were corrupted Men. This didn't make it into the Silmarillion. I think in the end it's one of many details in Middle Earth that Tolkien hadn't yet firmly decided on.

Goblins?

Manlets are already corrupt by nature

No

Dwarfs are corrupted Duregar.

Actual kobolds are tiny invisible old men that hang out in mines and people's houses

>We Ehlonfey nao

>orcs are a humble, hard working and simple folk who take pride in defending the weak
>get corrupted into haughty Mary Sues by the God of Vanity and Decit

I think you find out when you go into the cave and you fight two ogre mothers at once.

Tolkien dragons are were-wyverns.

>Be elf
>Morally upright citzen
>Really wants to watch a movie but It won't ever release in your nation
>Decide to pirate it just this one time
>Turn into a whole different race by the end of it

Dwarves.

What is in the Silmarillion (quenta Silmarillion, chapter 3) is:
>this is held true by the wise of Eressëa, that all those Quendi who came into the hands of Melkor, ere Utumno was broken, were put there in prison, and by slow arts of cruelty were corrupted and enslaved: and thus did Melkor breed the hideous race of Orcs in envy and mockery of the Elves
So at least the elves themselves thought that orcs were corrupted elves. Also orcs appeared long before men did (one reason the valar didn't care about protecting them was that they seemed to first appear when Morgoth was imprisoned).