Its like a drawthread, but worse. Describe something and i'll make you a shitty token for it

Its like a drawthread, but worse. Describe something and i'll make you a shitty token for it.

imgur with whatever the shitty i made that one time two years ago if you wanna go through it. imgur.com/a/37TzD

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=1H6jDPYvy6dGJ14IEKERDygQ57d6NfLKS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A 1977 Ford Pinto Cruising Wagon

Thats a hard one, I'll need some time.

A cyrean soldier encased in the clockwork armor he was wearing when the mourning happened.

it'll look better when done, i swear, the thing is; is this shape somewhat right? i couldn't find a topdown pic of that car to have an actual idea of proportions.

explain 'the mourning', and how what a 'cyrean' is, how they look, etinicity or some shit.

looks good, maybe a bit short on the roof bit

I dig it, cheers pal

Do a Landsknecht

Elven whore

Both sides of that car are 'angulated up', plus those windows at the lateral. Shit'll look derp as fuck user. I'm sorry, i don't think i can make this without looking like uterly comical shit. I'msorry but i give up, i'm not good at this and i tried a every way i imagined already.

Thanks user, looks great. The filenames got a chuckle.

looks like uterly halfmade shit, i didin't bother to finish it, its worse than usual because of how incapable of doing it i am.

got a portrait i made for a friend from a few weeks ago, gotta just change some stuff.

Top down would just be a small blob of something with a few pixels as arms.

forgot to clean the whitebrush shit, hold on.

This is a quality thread.

Do some 40k shit next?

should be sharper and actually clean now, anyhow, just imagine that any white brushes left are semen or something.

Pretty cool, thanks

Can you do a couple of ghosts?

here, some long made and forgotten plague bearers and nurglings

what kind of ghosts? like wraiths pulling chains and weights? or ghostbusters ghosts?

a edit of some shit i found on my pc

just realized i should have put a few purple dots on the tits

Also user i painted some regiments of IG for a few games i ran a couple years ago.

The blue ones, luna syreni, never made past landing. It was the first experience of my players of trying to organize and move troops. The entire regiment was sent at once to a unscouted landing zone, most of them got blasted into oblivion by antiair.

They were a completly female, undisciplined siege infantry regiment from a ocean death world, plus they had combat drugs as part of the standard shit.

Red and green one were the Aqua Redeemed, a petty criminals line infantry regiment from a ocean hive world we decided it was some gangshit from the underhive who had CSM of tzeentch as preferred enemy.

They got blasted by the inquisition 8ingame months into the campaing, about 2 months of game twice a week. These managed to land, do some fighting, get blasted into under half strenght, wait for reinforcements, then get the inquisition isntead of reinforcements.

The pure red ones were the lil'sis of battle, they were a completly female, fanatic siege infantry regiment specialized in guerilla raised from a urban death world.

A entire company died during recon, most while landing in the middle of the recon target isntead of, you know, far from it. The rest of the regiment got killed off during a few offensives before we decided to move on into a new one with a new mission.

And thats it, i can't find the flag of the yellow and red one, but, they were the "outsider beasts"Feram Advena, and we never really got to play them due to someone loosing the regiment sheets a week or so before we moved into a online host isntead of physical play, so, we couldn't do shit with only character sheets.

user stealing Vassal tokens isn't making tokens.

There were also the tarkiz Arenan, but, we never really got to play with them due to a player moving from our city.

Try finding any of these on vassal40k faggot, you can't. The original staff was dead since 2013 and i never got around finishing 7th before 8th rolled around, i stopped midway through the orks, only got to finish the inquisition and SM additions, plus the shit for necromunda(including the arbites), and got the gorka/morka naut half done.

wrong fucking pic

Could we get a version of this with an elaborate cross guard and a wavy blade? Basically make the stick silver, and a big cresent of silver at hand and a smaller curve just above that and add some bumps to the blade.

Meatbot? It’s what it sounds like, looks vary.

the sadest thing is that i only stopped because both the page and 'new' site(from 2015) got GWed 4 months after publshing the necromunda and tempestus modules.

Thats a landsknetch with a pike, its kind of their thing, but sure, a shitty doppelsoldner with a sword, can do, just give me a momment.

if i had put effort into the first one isntead of making a shitty 34x34 thing maybe now this could have ended better.

I've read that pdf, i know what they are, the thing is that almost anything goes for a meatbot.

found this randomly while looking for the meatbot pdf, this was my take on the big choppa nobs as the original ones look dumb as fuck while holding it one handed.

Gotta go to work now, and, in any way, it was fun anons, i hope you felt shat upon by the shitty things, besides , i'm proud of that one. almost, the hands are fucked but i got the whore bikini.

I want an ogryn, fucking another ogryn from behind, plox.

I really like this.

Empire Army for Warmaster, 1,000pt.

Master sheet for the rest of the units-- Hellblasters, monstrous mounts, wizards, steam tanks, great cannons, flagellants etc.

1,000pt. High Elf Army for Warmaster

High Elf Chariots

High Elf Giant Eagles

those are nice user, you made them? got a link for somethin?

I made them. I don't wanna spam my shit, though, so I'll ask requests. I have the following.

>Warmaster Fantasy
- 1k Beastmen Army sheet, individual Beastmen units, No Master sheet
- 1k Orc Army, individual Orc units, no Master sheet
- 1k Tilean Army, individual Tilean units, no Master sheet
- 1k Bretonian Army, individual Bretonian units, no Master sheet
- Skaven units (Jezzails, Stormvermin, Clanrats), no Master sheet

>Warmaster Historical
- 1k NotOttoman/Arabic Armies, individual units, no Master sheet
- 1k NotTeutonic Army, individual units, no Master
- 1k Swiss Confederacy Army, individual units, no Master
- Egyptian units (Heavy Infantry, Chariots, Cavalry, Chariot Runners)
- 1k NotViking, NotDarkAgeEnglish, NotFrench Armies, individual units, no Master sheet

Attached here is the Warmaster Fantasy Master sheet, with some WIP stuff (like skeletons, for example).

What should I post next?

Huh, the warmaster fantasy master sheet? haven't seen anything for warmaster in a long time.

Have you ran anything in that scale already?

I remember you from a thread last year about budget wargames, have you made a .zip with your pixelthingos, twitter or some other thing already?

Yeah. I've printed off all the armies I listed above and played games with them-- they're how I got my buddy into the game. The Ottoman army is his.

I generally mount them on that rigid poster-foam or simply thin cardboard. They're surprisingly durable. My buddy laminated his, which is even more durable.

I'll see if I can find some pics of us actually playing.

Below is linked my GDrive where I store stuff. It isn't wholly complete but it is pretty close.

drive.google.com/open?id=1H6jDPYvy6dGJ14IEKERDygQ57d6NfLKS

Cyre, one of the Five Kingdoms of Eberron was wiped off the map in an unexplained magical tragedy, turning the country into an uninhabitable wasteland (think a cross between Hiroshima/Nagasaki and Chernobyl, but with wild magic instead of radiation.)

Best description I've found of Cyreans is they're loosely based on the Spanish, so whatever you want to try with that.