Netflix buys the rights for an MTG series

What would you like to see coming from that deal?
>Follows the lore, starting with Alara, focusing on the Planeswalkers.

Animated series, with SoL moments at Jace's headquarters in Ravnica.

Is this a hypothetical or not?

Depends on the answers :)

Sundering of Alara could be a good place to start. Later on could have Dominaria and Yawgmoth.

The magic gathered.

Series set on a Plane, no planeswalkers involved like the old sets

But Jace is canonically not a virgin, has a harem and became a pirate on a female romance novel cover, while Gideon layed with greek men in prison so he could learn bondage magic.

>t. Jace

Jesus that's a nice looking fish lady. I'm surprised they didn't pull that one.

Ok, now full SJW mod after the nice story in Ixalan?
kek

Never found the new lore too interesting aside from innistrad and the first eldrazi storyline. I'd love to see them cover Yawgmoths rise to power all the way to the weatherlight saga. Also I'd love to see kamigawa. Cant be then only one.

You know it will never happen, user.

Since you can't run away from planeswalkers, hopefully some new less boring ones. Plus, if they made it about the Gatewatch they would have to either adapt the plot from multiple older sets or dump a lot of exposition

Isekai with a typical high school student Jason Beleren suddenly becoming a planeswalker. He has to fight against the evil Bolas (who typically appears in human form rather than as a dragon) and collect the five Mana Orbs to make sure that Bolas can't invade Earth!

Along the way he teams up with plucky thief Chandra Nalaar and becomes best bros with Gideon Jura, while trying to become friends with lone wolf Nissa Revane and figure out who's side the mysterious Liliana Vess is really on...

MAGIC: THE EVOLUTION

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WEEP! WEEP BITTER TEARS AND KNOW THAT I'M RIGHT AND THIS IS WHAT WE'D GET!

Scarp that and do a series on the Brother's War, The Invasion, and Time Spiral.

ur za's sa ga

Live action portrayals of storm decks

DRAW YOUR LAST PATHETIC CARD YUUGI

Implying it wouldn't just end up being a DC comic style series with a teenage Gatewatch doing inane bullshit with loads of melodrama.

A documentary following various magic fans and trying to explain to the viewers how people can spend thousands of dollars and untold hours pouring over pieces of cardboard

near the end they juxtapose this with people buying ridiculously expensive sports memorabilia

MY PILE OF A DECK HAS NO PATHETIC CARDS

I have always thought this was funny. At least people can play with the pieces of cardboard. A lot of collectibles do nothing but sit there.

Kiora has gotten several cards.

Not fucking Jace
It's going to be Jace

Revealing Chandra artwork when?
She's the hottest Planeswalker

I want to see an anthology series that shows different stories from different places, sometimes involving Walkers but not necessarily. Maybe even adapt some of the one-off magic stories.

Jace is cool now, didn't you get the memo?

I would like to see Jace get raped. Maybe by tentacle monsters in Innistrad, maybe by zombies in Boros's home town, I don't care. Fuck Jace.

Ages ago.

Foreign cards don't count.

Like a MTG version of those tv shows that show a different story from around the world every episode? i'd be into that so hard.

>animate a showdown between Kaalia and Zur

in my fucking dreams.

Format: EDH
The protagonist is shit at the game but he gets a planeswalker "one of a kind" card and legendary creature. He can see and speak to both of them and they help him git gud. Second arc is a tournament arc where the fate of the world is at stake.

Fantasy Police procedural about a grizzled veteran named Argus Kos and his new partner the mysterious winged bound angel Feather investigating murders in Ravnica
We can call in Bright: Ravnica...or just Ravnica.

Pls no. That has been done to death by every tcg anime ever.

Then fuck off Netflix and send me the paycheck first.

If it's not about five teenagers from our world getting sucked into Dominaria, and then learning that they're Planeswalkers - one of each color, then I don't even wanna be bothered.

Bonus points if it looks like they'd be stereotyped set into one color but they end up with another. Like there's a smart, nerdy kid and you think, "Oh, he's Blue," but in the end he's actually Black because he uses his intelligence first and foremost for his own gains. And the angry jock that you think is Red turns out to be White because he's actually got a streak for law and justice.

The moral is that who you are inside and what you do with it is what counts.

Preferably one that doesn't look like it was drawn by a 12-year old.

In proper netflix style a low fantasy crime series on Ravnica would probably be what we get.

>implying that wasn't the point

Please no im still recovering from Death Note

B R A V O
R N
A N O
V N
O

Interesting how double vertical posting works. I'll use it for the Triforce.