Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kaLvsLHTsOw
youtube.com/watch?v=HvSDeiLRt0A
youtube.com/watch?v=yJkjjpFM97w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>upon being picked up, it speaks only once in a ear straining voice

>"Dis will help us find de wae, bruddas"

>it must be cursed, get the 10ft pole

>inside the mouth is a bundle of parchment featuring crude drawings of sexual intercourse between brightly coloured hedgehog people, and a unremarkable amnythest ring

WATER CLEANSES THE FLESH, FIRE CLEANSES THE SOUL

Welp, nice dungeon but GOTTA GO, FAST!

KILL ME

I laughed

That's probably the only time I would ever metagame. There's no way in hell I would pick that up.

>The party member who picks it up begins referring to random things with strange pseudonyms.
>Also develops an irrational disdain for preserved cucumbers.

Best post of the thread

> "You shouldn't have stopped running."

> "Now it's too late."

Touching it causes The Man In The Pickle Suit to home in on you. Unless the curse can be passed on to another he will prevent you from getting sex.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kaLvsLHTsOw

I'LL BREAK YOU DEAD

>you immediately gain the Rage Class feature of the Barbarian

youtube.com/watch?v=HvSDeiLRt0A

Don't forget
>Vials of human blood
>Labeled "Potion of Cure Homosexuallity"

Totem of Degeneracy
Legendary item
When you come within 30 feet of this item your intelligence drops by two points and you have disadvantage on all Charisma checks. When you are in this area of affect you are immune to electricity damage and effects and trolls lose their regeneration ability. If you spend at least twenty-four hours a week within the area of affect you gain the hoarding trait and your speed increases by five feet. If your character has an obsession with cleanliness then you lose this trait. This affect wears off if you spend more then a week away from the totem.

I would unironically play a short ugandan knuckles campaign.

Especially if it was some kind of spiritual journey about seeking enlightenment and purpose in life, expressed as "de wae". It'd probably culminate in confrontation with the head of a false Wae cult (wae of the devil?).

obviously cursed, potently

It's- It's menacing me with spikes!

That second part made me think of Sinistar for some reason

I shouldn't have laughed as much as I did

Informed my DM that this is what my Alchemist's Jug looks like, he threatened to kick me

Cursed image 3:23

I HUNGAR
*ear rape noises*

I set fire to the clearly cursed object.

Yikes

youtube.com/watch?v=yJkjjpFM97w

DON'T

De BBEG will be de False Queen. We will spit de ebola on her. Tfu tfu tfu tfu tfu.

We will teach her de wae. De wae o de deval.

I leave the table because obviously the dm hasnt grown up yet, and i do t game with memeing children, aka all of Veeky Forums

>one user payed 10k$ for it, so he could preserve it for future generations

>sell for 1500 gp