Why can't we have series about kawaii moe imperial guard-chan

why can't we have series about kawaii moe imperial guard-chan

Make one then.

Because nobody likes to see waifus die

is right, you know.

Btw, why not SoB?

On a sidenote, I'd prefer to have a series about an '80s anime action girl than today's moeblobs.

So like, Dirty Pair but in 40k?

What if that's their fetish?

because sororitas are bunch of sluts and girl guardsmen are pure cinamon roll

i can't draw, don't know any animators or artists, and i don't have time to writte. also my microsoft office is expeired.

Because normal people aren't gurofags like you who want to read about girls getting butchered in combat they don't belong in anyway .

See, i would agree with you but attack on titan was (if shortly) popular with normies.

Isn't the average lifespan of a guardsman like 6 minutes from the time their boots touch the battlefield?

i said moe kawaii, something akin to mix between haruhi and warhammer high

It was popular with normies because it was excessively violent for a cartoon. After lIke 5 episodes the normies said "yea this is gay".

t.normie

How does that prove me wrong?
also NORMIE GET OUT REEEEEE

Normies get the fuck out
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because no one would really want it outside waifufags. Guard fans want a serious military series with a high fatality rate, some 40k fans would want it completely straight faced HFY, some would want it very black comedy. Moe just isnt something that works in 40k.

weebs should be gassed

I've been gone for months. Did Batavi ever finish Love and Krieg?

Because it's retarded.

Depends. Some sectors go Years or decades without a battle, sometimes they get blown out of the sky before they can land.

sororitas are dirty sluts

Actions girls, like IG regiments, are pretty diverse.

I want to see a preteen Repentia go on light-hearted adventures while being moe.

>anime

"Canoness said if I kill all the heretics before dark, I can have pudding with supper!"

>Because nobody likes to see waifus die
What about that series where all the spy girls get killed in various ways

The artist used to do loli stuff

You know who I'm talking about

The Chugworth guy

Old school ronin with gun-kata repentia, or modern bdsm nun with giant chainsword?

>Nausicaa will never lead you into battle
FUCK

>You will never be a badass worm handle
DOUBLE FUCK

Obviously we're toning down the bdsm aesthetic because she's a preteen. Her backstory is that her mother was a Sororita who got knocked up, so she was literally born into being a Repentia. Despite being basically a prisoner she has the bubbly attitude of the lead character of a magical girl show, and because she's been training with a chainsword since the day she can walk, "I want to die for the Emperor so I can become a good girl!" becomes a running gag rather than something that is likely to happen very very soon.

I'm partial to Kushana, myself.

I was going to say ">You will never die for her" but then I really I don't really want to die.

>toning down the bdsm aesthetic because she's a preteen.

That doesn't make sense. I understand the words but not the phrase.

She still wears mostly vellum scrolls and purity seals, but it's not arranged to look like fetish lingerie.

>it's not arranged to look like fetish lingerie.

Don't understand. Is english your native language ?