Do the children of the setting write your party letters thanking them for all their good deeds?

Do the children of the setting write your party letters thanking them for all their good deeds?

Half of my party isn't allowed near children anymore.

>my party
>good deeds
hehe

No, most of the children can't write or have access to writing paraphernalia.

Very few of the children can write, but they do give flowers, loaves of bread, shiny stones, feathers, and mud cakes.

It's a medieval setting, so very few people (especially children) are literate.

I'll get the job done then leave. Generally leave so quickly I don't have anytime to form any meaningful connections.

Children tend to have unfortunate accidents around the party. They really are accidents, but they're also eerily consistent.

user, stop using self inserts.

>gets letter from kid thanking me for giving his mom a job
>the only business I run is a brothel
>helpingsinglemoms.parchment

The last time someone in my party talked to a child, the child had been mind-controlled to kill the town blacksmith, along with the rest of an angry mob, by the end of the same session.

We'll see if there are any children left when we deal with the Necromancer and his army of undead unicorns. We actually power leveled a kid we recruited to be our guide to one of the dwarf fortresses. He started out as a level 2 ranger, went up to level 5 after we killed a demilich and a lot of undead. He stayed in a village to protect it after we dealt with a orc attack.

I should hope not, they're in as much trouble as we are if we were not only seen at work but identified enough to send us mail. And they shouldn't be up so late on a school night.

>"Hey, kid, watch this."
>"I understand completely and now I can feel the power coursing through my veins, mister."

How can one girl be so best?

No

You're funny user, I like you.

too skinny
tits too small

She's still growing!

It would be odd if it was so. It's not that children can't read, but the party's good deeds are rather hidden, as there are only two mildly famous memembers: one of them has more of a "Florida Man"/Mike Tyson than anything else; the other had at best a cameo on a radio show.

>the children are illiterate
You guys choose the weirdest things to be realistic about

No, the vast majority of children of the setting are completely illiterate.

They do occasionally follow them around in town or sneak about their wagon and try to 'become adventurers' as well.

Nah, we always get Skyrim-tier of caring about what we do to save people.

No, probably because we have no forwarding address. Or for that matter, postal service.

"dear mr. stoneblood, thanks for leaving me the boomstick, its really been useful in dealing with Billy bullying me, he hasnt tried to bully me since I used it on him, mommy said I shouldnt have done it and that Billy is very sick because of it, I think that the sheriff is looking for you, he says that he is gonna do some really bad things to you if he finds you so you should probably not come around here any time soon has something to do with him being Billy's dad, dad gave me back the boomstick and is teaching me how to use it, I hope you are safe without it.

-Irya"

Depending on the setting and how you run the place, that might not be such a terrible situation.

>konosuba fake letters intensify

I do my best to make everything that's not a purely fantastical element realistic and immersive, because why not?

I'm not one of those badwrongfun sort of guys, but you just can't do medieval fantasy without the medieval part.

Considering the party is the main reason at least half the children in town are now orphans I see more likely that those kids will show up and kill my character while he sleeps,

Considering that posting something to a roving band of heroes is fairly difficult, no. But we have gotten ribbons and flowers and bread and dolls from children before we left the town

>tfw no 500lbs robogf

Hell no, they would cheer the bounty hunters on while we are trying to save them all.

We are, very unpopular. Probably because one of the first people we pissed off was, a now quite famous bard, even though he's an evil prick. We have LITERALLY the worst public relations ever.

Image related, I just renamed the handout so I'd remember his name. I am sorry if stolen art.

>Children in a medieval setting.
>Knowing how to write at all.
>Somehow they can locate some random.
>murderhobos that go from town to town.

My PC is Judge Dredd in Rokugan. So, no.

Seeing as my players are time skippers, jumping from era to era trying to stop a villain who’s 4 million years in the making, no I can’t say that they do. The most they get is a small note in a 200 year old text saying a human knight with his mercenary monsters (orcs) lent aid to the king’s martial during the war against the dark magus.

... yes I really enjoyed Chrono Trigger, why do you ask?

I'm a well to do adventurer. Of course I run a nice place, but still, it'd be a bit weird to get letters from a kid talking about all the "nice men" that go to where mommy works.

Then again, she could just be a barmaid there. Haven't looked at the staffing there in ages.

In addition to illiteracy, no postal service, or money to pay a messenger.