Can anyone give me a realistic scenario where a person could invest $1000 and turn it into $1 million...

Can anyone give me a realistic scenario where a person could invest $1000 and turn it into $1 million? I don't think you can. Because "go invest" is just a meme. You might make a few thousand dollars that's it. Stocks aren't a realistic way to make big money it's just something white people do in their free time.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
discord.gg/FN6pVrn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cryptocurrency

Suck a million cocks for 1$ each

buy 1000 btc @ $1 early 2011
sell 1000 btc @ >$1000 now

Hit 10x coins 3 times, congrats you have a million dollars

After my time in the cryptocurrency market, all other modes of investment feel like fucking trash.

"Roth IRA pays 5% interest annually". 5%? HAHA thats barely enough to keep up with inflation.

Every other business and investment opportunity pails in comparison to crypto.

increase your 1000 dollars by a few percent a day, you'll be there in less than a year, do the math

You could do it in cryptocurrency, and it's been done (Bitcoin).

It could be done in most things given enough time and skill/luck

Depends entirely on the amount of time you're talking about.

>It's literally this easy
>Coins go 10x every single day

Or more realistically double your money 10x. I’ve doubled many time but rarely can you time or luck out a 10x or more

>daytrade and increase your hand by 6% every day
>200000% in 4 months

You can invest money into these great pumps and hopefully achieve this.
discord gg / TvGeb23

> Bought XRP at 0.23
> only x2 more moon missions to go

Literally this easy but MUH MOONMISSION 10X

>Can anyone give me a realistic scenario where a person could invest $1000 and turn it into $1 million?

Oy vey, Shlomo, are you checking again if someone knows our tricks?

Well most would start by joining us discord.gg/FN6pVrn

I've made more money in stocks than crypto.
I've had 3 stocks I put about 100k into in all. The worst performing, CNAB only doubled+. CANN quadrupled and ACBFF quintupled.

There's plenty of money in stocks. Which by the way, these 3 are just starting. Aurora is well known on this board for a good reason.

> You might make a few thousand dollars that's it.
And what is your data for this?
>Stocks aren't a realistic way to make big money it's just something white people do in their free time.
What kind of a shit thread is this?

It's a nog thread

I tried this but my mouth got sore after 3. Stupid business idea

Catch 10x moon
>1k to 10k
Catch 10x moon
>10k to 100k
Catch 10x moon
>100k to 1M

You can do it with just three good trades over a couple of days

Seriously.
I've been thinking about investing in Start Ups that promise 8%+ returns annually with Venture Debt which is an insane return in regular markets.
But with Crypto if it's only +8% it's a mediocre day.
Crypto is fucking insane.

I dread the day when the bubble pops. I can't even live without seeing my money multiply every week anymore.

this

niggers are too focused on finding a random pajeetcoin that will moon x1000

it's way easier to find 3 good projects in a row and moon 10x each

It's called compound interest you massive fuckwit

You could literally use a bank account with 2% yearly interest and make it

You autist have never handled big money have you? That's literally what a whale wall is. Yea you could 10x 1,000 to 10,000. But almost never would you be able to sell 1,000,000 of a coin and have people actually buy it up. Let alone even 100,000 would take a while to sell