I'm back baby! Bottom has been set, Upwards trajectory has started, volume increasing and natural gains to be had...

I'm back baby! Bottom has been set, Upwards trajectory has started, volume increasing and natural gains to be had. Carrying 25k of these bad boys with me to 50c.

2x end of the week

>all those phrases
>look at chart
>it's completely horizontal

mfw reading the chart for this week. It won't move. The walls will come. constantly flat. horizontal. sideways bullshit.

>people still hold these bags

25k ready to go

Have you been looking at the chart lately? Where do you even see upward trajectory?

>buy my bags

These threads are so sad. Sure I was shilled this as well but knew to get out once I hit 2x. Most coins shilled by Veeky Forums will give you short term gains but are nothing to hold long-term. This coin is NEVER going to make it. Every 'moon' it experiences is only because the rest of the market is mooning even more. Every post you see is only by people who bought at ATH and are looking for a way out. Sell.

Get in mother fuckers we're about to moon.

This is noobs first new coin. These always pump hard at the beginning if they have potential but daytraders sell once they turn a good profit and move to another coin. Us holders stick with coins if they have good tech (bnty has amazing tech and marketing) but the reality is that it will take several months to go up substantially again. This isn't my first rodeo, I'm holding on... but the majority of anons will get bored and sell (perhaps at a loss) chasing the "next big thing" like buying a scamcoin like Verge as it green candles.

lmao
bnty
>amazing tech and marketing

It's a completely nonsensical idea with cowboy clipart. Why is a coin needed to award "bounties"? What are bounties? For like bounty hunters lol? Finding exploits? Or selling fake Facebook likes?

It makes no sense. The entire coin is full of shit. It was chosen for a pump and they're probably surprised people are even still holding their bags. lmao the dumbasses.

This had PND written on it from day one. The first thread the first night of the pump was completely full of bots.

Alright bro. I don't give a shit what your opinion is on this coin, write your opinion on a cactus and stuff it up your pussy.

you are a stupid pajeet

Let's do it boys

2k reporting in!

I don't care about short-term growth. What I like is long-term organic, HEALTHY growth.

I also got in REQ when it was being Fuded all over here. Remember having arguments with people saying it was a "shitcoin that will never moon"... look at REQ now!

Truth is you will only succeed if you have iron hands and faith in the project.
Bounty0x is a coin to be value at 200M$ minimum, and way more if the platform becomes sucessful and the team delivers.

They have weekly updates, they are professional (does it remind you of REQ a little bit?).

Keep calm and carry on, this coin will prevail!

were you even there on the first day of the pump? this has been completely orchestrated. this coin has no use scenario. look at the "bounties" available. it has five and 4 of them are for facebook like selling.

lol

yes I was, i bought in at 11 cents

this coin isnt even a week old dude

this guy gets it

HAHAHAHA. Okay, that's amazing. Good job to whoever did that.

>> CAN WE CRACK A FUCKING $1 NOW AND HEAD TO $5?

Bought on etherdelta before listing. Sold > 20cents, refueled today. Lets ride.

yes the 17 year old fresh out of high school grad is going to deliver with no work experience and no programming experience. Best part is the team get 30% of coins so like $6m as of now for doing sweet fuck. Can gaurantee they're the ones who pumped it up and are now buying cheap bags and will then do a mass dump when they want to cash in.

This is evident as all they keep saying in their telegram chat is how they want 'liquidity'....their token does fuck all, they need to build a platform, they don't need token liquidity. Literally want to pump it up higher and dump their shitty token on cucks