How do you feel about interracial and half breeds in your games Veeky Forums...

How do you feel about interracial and half breeds in your games Veeky Forums? How do the parent species feel about stuff like half orcs and half elves

In general i like to make different fantasy people different species with varying degree of biology compatibility. However even if hybrids come into existence (and it happens REALLY rarely), they're infertile.

So now half-elven communities, no mix-and-match genetics, aasimar and tiefling are people who got irradiated by divine/demonic energies in holywar ground zero.

half elf girls were made for barbarian dick

Sauce on pic? Looks comfy

Humans have become infamous for their ability to breed with other races in my setting.
>Human+Dwarf=Halfling, the most common
Formed their own communities and tend to be insular, clever, and are generally well-liked b/c at this point they've basically formed their own society.
>Human+ Elf=Half-elf
Not fully welcomed into high elvish culture and incredibly rare among dark elves, wood half-elves aren't generally well-liked either since they can't keep up with their full elf brethren. Humans like 'em though, because they're prettier and more magical than most people by nature, but they have trouble fitting into their society entirely because of their inherent connection to the magic of the world.
>Human+ Orc=Half-orc
Humans see them as monsters to avoid or kill, rape babies to be pitied, or at best very strong disposable labor. Orcs on the other hand love them, since they're nearly as strong as regular orcs but a helluva lot smarter.
>Planetouched races
People don't typically pick up on aasimar, they just look like very pretty people. Tieflings usually get killed as infants and those that survive most people try to avoid. Or lynch. Genasi are rare enough to just be weird, but most of them end up adventuring and getting themselves killed.

>How do you feel about interracial and half breeds in your games Veeky Forums?

I only play with whites or Asians, as a rule.

Xenophilia is my fetish so I try to avoid thinking too much about it beyond isolated cases probably occur wherever cultures of two different sapient species are interacting in ways other than just war.

sneakilly done, /pol/

Rune Factory.

I find it too much to keep track of, so I either have it- you can only be a half breed within a single generation, or go by elder scroll rules.

Interracial couples: Yes, lots.
Half-breeds: No, not really.

Life is simpler if there are no half-elves, half-orcs, half-dragons, or whatever. Yeah, the half-elves and half-orcs are canonical to Tolkien, but whatever. I'm playing D&D Basic, where races are classes, and I don't want to have to write up a new character class for every possible hybrid race combination.

So interracial couples breed true instead of hybridize, and any offspring have a fifty-fifty chance of being the species of one parent or the other. It saves me a lot of work, it completely ducks annoying arguments about "hurr durr are they races or species lul?" and "why aren't half-elves infertile like mules?", and it keeps my setting from turning into a Xanth-style freak show zoo.

In my setting ''halflings'' are sterile half-elf/half-dwarf all-female fuckmeats with the thicc of dwarves and ageless beaty of elves.

Pure dwarves envy them, pure elves are disgusted by them, human men like them so much that human women feel nothing but inconceivable murderous spite towards them.

Fight me.

I'd fight you, but you're damaged enough.

hey man if that's your fetish

I just let child have traits of one of parents whole being of mothers or father race - so I have kobold running around who's mother was a dragon magic effected treant, so he is normal in all ways exept he can spit poison.

Like, all dwarves wish they were halflings, or just the she-dwarves?

i would include this in my setting but my group would rightly judge me to be a misogynistic piece of shit.

(well done though)

They wish they'd be as tall as them

It it is in some of the current edition's materials published in WotC, I'll include it
>Half-Elf
Human/Hugh Elf
most common combination. Most often born in large human cities with a High Elf population, less common in High Elf cities with a human population.
Human/Drow
Born almost always in the Underdark in Drow cities with a large number of human slaves.
Human/Sea Elf
Can be found in human settlements around the coast.
Human/all other elf sub-races
Extremely rare.
Half-Elves living in human communities are generally accepted just as well as High Elves and Sea Elves (mostly friendly).
In most elf societies, half elves are seen as a mistake, and generally treated as second class citizens.
In Drow society, half elves are basically slaves.
There are no half elves in Sea Elf communities, due to their inability to breathe under water. Half Elf babies born among Sea Elves are always abandoned near a human town or village for humans to raise. Otherwise however, the Sea Elves are as friendly towards half elves as towards humans.
>Half-Orc
Most often born either in human communities that got raided by Orcs, or in Orc communities with human slaves.
Humans generally see Half Orcs as pitiful creatures, and they tend to live on the outskirts of society.
In Orc communities, Half-Orcs are treated as equals to pure-blood Orcs as long as they prove themselves.

>Stout Halflings
Born as the result of Halfling/Dwarf mixing.
Most often born in Lightfoot Halfling towns with a Hill Dwarf population, Hill Dwarf towns with Lightfoot Halfling populations, or Human cities with both Hill Dwarf and Lightfoot Halfling communities.
There is also a Stout Halfling nation between several oases in the desert. These actually show the signs of Duegar ancestry. These view themselves as an actual race, rather than a half-breed.
Stout Halflings among other types of Halflings and Dwarves are super rare.
They are treated as equals by Lightfoot Halflings and Hill Dwarves.
Ghostwise Halfings see them as a liability, due to their lack of telepathy, but have no ill feelings towards them otherwise.
Mountain Dwarves see them pathetic weaklings.
Duergar view them as lesser beings. The ones born from a union between a Halfling and Duergar are seen as an abomination. They deny any connection with the Stout Halfling nation.
>Aasimar
Super rare. Almost always born from divine intervention for a particular purpose. There are also noble bloodlines with Celestial ancestry who occasionally produce one every several generations, which is always seen as a joyous occasions any rumors about non-noble bloodlines producing an Aasimar without direct divine involvement is to be considered lies and slander
Aasimar are seen with great admiration by most races (especially humans and Elves). Others (like Orcs or Goblins) see them as nothing special.
>Tiefling
Usually born as a result of cult activities, demonic possession, curses, or demonic invasions that tend to happen every few centuries. Tieflings then tend to be born every several generations in such afflicted bloodlines.
Very rare, alto not even nearly as rare as the Aasimar.
Seen as untrustworthy by almost everyone. Seen with admiration by cultists. Viewed as shock-troops by Demons and Devils, and they do not care what the Tieflings themselves think about it.

>Genasi
Almost as rare as Aasimar. Almost always born from the union of a mortal and a Genie or other sentient Elemental. Alto there are also cases of some mortals being turned into, or even new Genasi being born out of experiments with the raw elements of the planes.
Genasi can also be found as foot-soldiers of powerful elemental lords, believed to be descended from abducted mortals.
Largely viewed as an exotic curiosity by the other races.
>Dhampirs
(using the Zendikaran Vampire and Ixalan Vampire stats)
Very rare for the most part (less rare than Aasimar, Tielfings, and Genasi, but more rare than cross-breeds between mortal races.)
They are seen with the same amount of distrust as the Tieflings by mortal races.
There are exceptions however. In domains ruled by ancient vampires, Dhampirs are more accepted by the general population, as some time they are the direct or indirect offspring of the ruler.

>victorian applause.jpg
>victorian
nigga wut

That glass bothers me

Why would Dwarves wish to be sterile?

Halflings are a thing on their own people generally like them or pay them no ill will

Half elves are sterile and humans generally like them but elves see them as unfamiliar and lesser beings

Half orcs are looked at by disgust by the common folk but some cases they are just seen as below normal in ordinary communities, nobility disregards them. Orcs accept them only for merit but will never fully welcome them

Most half-thing races are suspect to a different kind of fascination more leaning towards disgust for their true nature, no matter their benefit, they would be perceived as outcasts in my settings almost always.

So as to not knock-up dwarven lasses or get knocked-up if you're a beardlet

In my world, half breeds are discriminated against in some societies, others treat them like everyone else. Some races can crossbreed fairly easily, others require a significant amount of magical or alchemical help to concieve, but my general rule is that with magic helping almost anything can crossbreed somehow. Basically, if it can sexually reproduce, it can probably crossbreed with enough help.

Important to have it nailed down for future reference because one of my PCs is a centaur who's eventually going to end up with three wives and do his damn best to repopulate the depleted centaur species as well as create entirely new races of human-centaur and kobold-centaur hybrids because he's just that energetic.

Would centaur mixed with a negroe be a zebrataur?

Don't ever speak ill of Xanth again.

Interracial couples is practically my magical realm, so my settings are generally full of them. Face it, given humanity's own xenophiliac and zoophiliac urges throughout history, in a setting where other sapient races exist, you'd better believe there'd be people out there bonking the elves, the dwarves, the bunnygirls, whatever.

Also, whilst direct "hybrids" may or may not result, I usually let interracial couples produce their own kids. Seriously, this is fantasy, and D&D alone allows for things like half-dragons and half-elementals; humans having kids with gnomes, dwarves, goblins, gnolls or minotaurs is downright mundane by comparison.

Maybe I should elaborate on the interracial couples/half-breeds of my setting? I don't know if that's valid for this thread, though.

>Interracial couples is practically my magical realm
I wonder who's behind this post.