Why are Incubus attacks less common than Succubus attacks?

Why are Incubus attacks less common than Succubus attacks?

Other urls found in this thread:

mgewiki.com/images/d/d6/Alp3.png[/img]
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

most players are straight males. thus, the incubus does nothing for them and they won't try to fuck it.

Because they aren't the same thing and don't attack people the same way.

Incel culture hit Hell pretty hard.

>most players are straight males
then why are male succubi so common lately?

contrarians

It's a meme, which is really confusing for the poor demons. How are you supposed to act when it turns out the person obsessing over succubi (male) is actually just joking?

Incubi aren't gay, and most people play males.

I like em.

:3

Succubi and incub are demons of tempatation, most women aren't worth tempting

[img]mgewiki.com/images/d/d6/Alp3.png[/img]
>It was only a matter of time.

>:3

From personal experience, it's a combination of most people not knowing enough demonology to think incubi and succubi are different things (so they don't look them up in the books or SRDs and, thus, do not use them), and female/gay players seeming to be more interested in PIC RELATED than OP PIC.

There should be something useful made of this shit thread, but I can't think of a single thing.

Can confirm. Our DM had an incubus show up to attack our party where four of the players were gay (the actual character's sexuality was ambiguous).

Surely we can think of something...

>Incubi aren't gay
You sure? Because it would explain in-setting the lack of attacks on women.

Because people shy away from rape demons unless they're hot. A real incubus is a demon that fucks sleeping women to death, or in the hopes that they will birth to a demon.

Right. I think they're best played for comedic purposes and strictly as a seducer without the rape aspect. Personally, I always like the idea of succubus and incubus party members for comedic purposes, but to make them more useful outside of human social engineering. Like charming monsters for the party. That sounds useful and maybe not terribly as magical realm.

It's harder to seduce women since they're already the brides of Satan

Because while succubi are hot women product of the rationalization of wet dreams incubi are little ugly shits associated with sleep paralysis and no one likes them. Also they hang out with rape horses.

Because Incubi are all about quality not quantity.

Because women don’t need temptation to be disloyal. They would act the same regardless of whether otherdick was an incubus or just a fat fuck with lots of money and smooth talk.

Refactory period.

Because it comes off as much rapier than the other way around, especially where Charm is involved.

It's also why any modern images of incubi are fucking Yaoi, instead of ugly, short, obese middle-aged men with horns and wings.

>Your Fiancee is kidnapped by an Incubus
>You go on a great journey to get her back
>You reach a dark and ominous castle where you believe the demon and your beloved are at
>You enter the castle in a rush of heroic fury and blue balls induced anger
>Inside your wife-to-be is nowhere in sight
>Instead it's just the Incubus sitting in front of a magic-TV, sobbing and downing demon hootch
>Turns out he didn't kidnap your fiancee so much as get tricked by her into thinking she loved him and was being abused by her family, which resulted in him running off with her to save her, only for her to leave him for a fat ass Ork a few days later when she got bored of him
>Your high wears off and you console the demon
>After all, it seems the two of you were betrayed by a slut
>You start drinking with him to dull the pain
>You start getting closer and closer to each other as days go by
>You eventually become close pals
>The Incubus hooks you up with his Succubus sister, and you hook him up with your farmhand cousin
>And everyone lived happily ever after
>Except your ex-fiancee
>Who dies of Ork-AIDS two weeks later

Depends on the setting

Because most player characters are male.
Incubi are succubi that have already collected semen, have made it into evil semen, and are now looking for women to impregnate.

How would you know they are less common? It depends on the setting, but
A virgin woman raped by an incubus isn't going to make that fact public if she can avoid doing so, because of cultural purity standards making her appear less desirable for being used.
And a married woman being raped raises questions about the husband; where he was when the attack happened, his inability to protect her, etc. It's not as bad, but still a potential incentive not to report the incident.

>Incubi are succubi that have already collected semen, have made it into evil semen, and are now looking for women to impregnate.

This is gross, but creative nonetheless.

>creative
That is directly from Malleus Maleficarum.

They are, it's just that women who are attacked rarely speak up about.
Meanwhile your average guy attacked is all
>WOOOOOOO I DID A SUCUBUTT LAST NIGHT HOLY SHIT NEVER GOING BACK TO HUMAN PUSSY NOW
to the entire village

Reminder that the Malleus Maleficarum was written by a complete autismo that twisted folk beliefs that christianity didn't even recognize in a way that made sense to him, it's a shit source and probably the oldest example of MY SETTING REEEEEEE!

And it's where the words succubus and incubus came from.

>This is gross, but creative nonetheless.
user you need to lurk moar.

Like, for at least another hundred years.

I know it sucks that r/incels was closed, but you still have to go back

>moar
Isn't it past your bedtime?

Probe me wrong, beef flaps.

> Admits he's from reddit
Fuck off fag

Women have sex with men in order to gain something from it, for men the sex is the gain. A succubus can simply use sex as a means to entrap a man into giving away his soul. After all, just getting free sex sounds like a great deal. On the other hand, at best an incubus can tempt a woman into giving away sex for nothing. A deal women are much more likely to acccept. It's the difference between receiving a free lunch or giving away a free lunch.

Incubi work better if they take inspiration from those shitty vampire novels nowadays. You know: rich, powerful, disgustingly romantic, protective. That's the shit that makes bitches wet, the prospects of resources and social status. Not dick. I wouldn't be surprised if women hate dicks as much as they hate what those dicks are attached to.

Basically this. Women are just wired differently.

The only exception would be if, say, I was a powerful female Sorceress or something. Then I might be interested in an incubus in terms of raw physical attraction. (As a side note, I'm not really a fan of the twink-ish look for them. I'd prefer something like a Calvin Klein model with bat-wings.)

I mean, it's not hard for a woman to get laid. You can't really wield sex as a temptation, because it's way easier for a woman to have sex than for a man to.

Adventurers are predominantly either straight and male or women who take a guarded stance with regards to sexual relationships.
Due to the above, incubi have no incentive to go after adventurers, and are thus caught in less combative engagements with adventuring parties compared to their succubus cousins

>The only exception would be if, say, I was a powerful female Sorceress or something.
You mean like how female millionaires still go for men even richer than they are? Or how more women graduating university than men only results in more lonely women in the long term?

Women will always desire more powerful men, no matter how powerful she gets. That's the tragedy of the female condition: they desperately want to put men down, but after having surpassed the last man they find there's nobody who appeals to them. So they grow bitter.

Well, yeah. As a female adventuress, I'm certainly not going to date 'beneath' me, so to speak. Obviously I would want to date up.

Ideally my PC would eventually marry a King or something like that, who'd keep her in a comfortable lifestyle for the rest of her life. I mean, I can't see her retiring to marry a peasant or something, that's just way beneath her.

Succubus would be seducers which is more acceptable. Incubi would be serial rapists which you aren't going to get in a published adventure.

>As a female adventuress
Shut your whore mouth, I don't want 3DPD polluting my perfect 2D.

If your deeply cherished fantasy is to be the kept man of a woman better than you in ever way - despite having no looks or wealth of your own - you have far bigger problems.

Women are sluts.

My deeply cherished fantasy is the end of all whores.

>Succubi (female) are submissive, and enjoy going out and seducing random men every few days
>Incubi (male) are dominant, and stay holed up in their caves, repeatedly impregnating the same women and going out to get fresh meat only when their current incubus-making machines have become infertile or dead

>Incubi (female) have dominatrix caves where they repeatedly suck the cum out of the same men, over and over, until those men are spent and shriveled
>Succubi (male) enjoy tricking men into thinking they're women in bars

>fiancee was actually chained up in the basement being tortured the whole time
>whole thing was a convoluted plot to corrupt you
>your room has a webcam in it that broadcasts your nightly succufuck to her for extra torment
>cousin starts a cult

Men are easier to trick into going into the forest/alleyway/etc for sex only to get mauled and eaten

Oh boy, that's a classic. I know what I'm looking up later.

Had one game where an incubus got obsessive over our female cleric and spent half the campaign following us around and keeping our cleric from dying. The incubus turned out to be the only one to know the location of the BBEG's phylactery and would only give it to us if the cleric promised herself to him eternally. Our cleric agreed and immediately lost all her divine powers but did gain some neat infernal gifts.

In our new campaign, the player's now playing the great-great grandson of the cleric and the incubus who is seeking to keep the original BBEG dead since our new campaign is based on a crazy cult who want to resurrect him as a new god of 'purity and order' which is a lot worse than it sounds.

Good game.

>Losing all her divine powers
Man that would fucking suck.

See, this is why Hell is freezing over: Hell's economy is slowing down thanks to a high unemployment rate in the Lust sector, particularly among Incubi! We need to help retrain them into shemale or futanari variants to tap into the /d/eviant market rather than hope that human women will become vulnerable to Incubi again.

I tip my fedora to you, gentle-sir

The Grandmaster of the Thot patrol graces us with his presence.

>img tags
>MGE

That and the enslavement without possibility of end to an extortionist stalker. Hope killing a dead guy who can still come back was worth it.

Oh it did for like two sessions until the infernal gifts started kicking in. Then it was awesome somehow.

Apparently the ex-cleric is doing pretty well, all things considered. Maybe they went to couple's counseling to work things out?
She gave the player's new character her old staff which has some neat gifts and the incubus gave him a ring to disguise his more demonic appearance. The character is nice too, but the player admitted she's bad at playing purposefully mean characters.

And our GM went "oh oops turns out the cleric's goddess is also in on the plot to literally erase almost all of existence and the BBEG is her demi-god son! have fun!" Although we should have seen it coming to be honest. A lot of stuff made sense after that reveal.

I imagine Incubi are well versed in dream manipulation and can give women elaborate fantasies of love and novel tier romance

To be fair

Women prefer more physically attractive and Dark Triad men most of all when they’re ovulating

And it doesn’t get more dark triad than being one of the damned

>I mean, it's not hard for a woman to get laid.

Shit where are all these dudes who want to fuck me then.

What part of that was excessively dark, morbid, or violent?

I will literally fuck you and take photos as proof

If you wanna put your money where your mouth is

No you won't. Because you have standards. When you see I'm not waifu-grade babe, you'll go "no thx".

Incubus dreams are a common nightmare/function of sleep paralysis. Also they usually aren't sexual.

Incubus has it's roots in the word incubare, meaning 'to lie upon', while succubus has it's roots in the word succubare, meaning 'to lie under.'

So if anything, incubi should be doms/tops, and succubi should be subs/bottoms, regardless of gender.

demon beefcake GO

What would an Incubus (Female) be like?

tomboys?

Yeah sure, ok

>Who dies of Ork-AIDS two weeks later
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEET

The Fem Worker from The Guts! You know the one I'm talking about.

Succubi and Incubi have different roles. Succubi are here to take, Incubi to leave. A "Male" Succubus is not an incubus, it's a succubus that decided you like dicks, and that was the best way to harvest your precious fluids/spirit energy/whatever the fuck they want.
Incubi, however, are here to knock you up with hellspawn babies. Maybe they come back to take them home, maybe they just leave them with the mom for fun times, who knows?
The point is, Succubi don't have the same kind of consequences. A Succubi jumps you, oh no, you've lost some ejaculate, maybe a bit of emotional depth, a week off the end of your life, and maybe taxi fare from your wallet. An Incubus jumps you, and you're preggers with a demon baby.
One makes a story, one makes the next game uncomfortable.

How bad can it be?

Please. It goes
>You start drinking with him to dull the pain
>You start getting closer and closer as days go by
>You eventually become close pals
>One night he kisses you
>You share a night of passion as he plunges his hot, throbbing phallus into your boy pussy
>He injects his virulent incubus semen venom into you, causing your eyes to roll back with ecstasy
>Now addicted to his semen, you become his little girly sock glove
>Everyone lives happily ever after
>Except your ex fiancee, who is tied up in the basement
>The incubus only kidnapped her to seduce you, because he made a bet he could turn a straight guy homo
>Eventually the nightly injections of his hot love turns you into a succubus (male)

>”have you stopped beating your wife?”
>”I knew it! You beat her!”
Retard.

Easy
>Be women
>Get fucked
>Oh my gosh so hawt I want more!!!
>Don't tell any of your she-bitch friends in case they try to steal your cock
Vs
>Be man
>Fuck hottie
>Remind your friends you fucked a hottie and they didn't
And of course, in case you get cheeky
>Be gay man
>Incubus comes
>Remind him that the gay market is so over-filled with sex that he can get on the queue
>Incubus stops losing his time as you're already a fucking degenerate that dwarfs him

>group (including myself) is composed of Protestants
>going to be doing angels* and demons shit
>*angels not guaranteed to be good
>find out about angels and their opposing demons, ie Perseverance vs Sloth
>find out there’s no Lust demon
Man can’t we at least pretend there’s a magical realm somewhere

Meanwhile, the cliche of a highborn man shacking up with a peasant hottie is well known.

recordscratchfreezeframe.gif

you don't need to ask that question, you know the answer

So how about that shitstorm in the DBZ thread last night?

>moar
>Isn't it past your bedtime?

Have we really hit the point where Veeky Forums is full of newfags that are unfamiliar with the phrase "lurk moar", or have we just hit the point where the number of people pretending to be retarded is surpassed by the number of people who are actually retarded

>caring about people not recognising your le ebin memephrases

How many cars do you weigh?

Love that sculpture and the story behind it.

It's all right user, one day you too will talk with a girl.

Famous last words.

Go away incel trash.