4craft

For those who are interested, 4craft is coming back within the month. If you don't know what 4craft is, it's a server where boards create factions and war against each other.

If you want to join:
discord.gg/McFr9Pu

Vote eggplant in the announcements,and you can set your faction by changing your nickname.

Like your autism dwarf fort style? Like to fuck over other people and/or other boards? This could be your prime time, join today!

To add some more information, the server is most likely going to be on 1.12.2 and will require a paid minecraft account.

Come build a grand fortress in the mountains, and take over the other boards.

bump

>1.12.2
what fucking madness made that version number

Is this Minecraft?

Lotsa updates.
Yes.

The map shapes are neat. Is there a map somewhere that shows the islands closer up?

bump.

not traditional games

Afaik that's an old map. You can see we're missing some boards there. There may be a new one. I'm hype, though. I don't play autism blocks very often, and it's nice to have people with a similar mindset to play with.

>wanna join Veeky Forums
>/v/ island is aesthetic as fuck

why must you do it, user

>Not wanting to build a fortress deep in the snowy mountains

GTFO.

>Not wanting to build a palace in the deepest point of the ice lake

> /int/ isn't just Australia

Why not both?

maps being remade anyways

Here's better resolution image of /b/

>Veeky Forums is just the Nurburgring
>/b/ is a barren, desolate volcanic wasteland
>/out/ is the smallest, shittiest map on the server
>/x/ is a mushroom island with spoopy pyramids
>/a/ and /jp/ are literally Japan
>/d/ is a dong
>/y/ is the jizz
>/ic/ is a pencil

Fuck, I've never been much into large servers, but I'm tempted to join Veeky Forums just for the sake of it being the Nurburgring.

10/10 kekkest island choices. I'm just a bit sad that Veeky Forums didn't get a mountain with a drift circuit running down it. I'd be happy though, even if it meant we got stomped into shit because of lack of land/resources/players.

Where's the Civilization-based Veeky Forums Minecraft?

thats not all
>/tv/ is the Lost island
>/g/ is the gentoo logo
>/vr/ is Yoshi's Island
>/toy/ is lego
>/vp/ is Hoehnn
that isn't even the latest version either, /n/ got the island from Thomas the Tank Engine
It's being remade right now, but will keep those same themes.