Skirmish
>mega.nz/#!jMQxCa6C!9TQ324QTcZ7nDJbv2Q7uQ9xg442K-UA-dtK2wTLxFPw

Army and Skirmish Warband builder
>warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/
City generator
>repl.it/Lfm3/2
Art Database
>ageofsigmart.booru.org/index.php

Has anyone any good tips on speed painting Daemonettes? I was thinking spray white, shade Carroburg+lahmian medium, dry brush fulgrim pink on hair/claws/horns. Gold armor is Balthasar gold, shade Reikland, drybrush Auric Armor. As for cloths, waywatcher glaze followed by Biel-Tan shade on white primer. Should be quick enough, I have to paint 90 of those things. What do you guys think?

I am shit at creating threads

Previous thread →
Previous thread →
Previous thread →

>No hips
>No boobs
>male animations

CA: Warhammer for fagets

Chris Peach gave out how he did 'em on stream. He basic jist was to undercoat white, paint the flesh with a wash, then pick out the black/metal areas with a brush.

>Morathi leads cult of Khaine
explain this?

spray paint white
dunk in purple wash
glue to grey spray painted bases

Soon

Where could I see this stream? I can't see them on GW's Twitch.

>this fucking sandjew

It's kinda sad that one teaser trailer gave us more than the whole Malign Portents so far.

Since morathi didn't pass through the vortex during the end times, bur rather "survived" in slaanesh mouth, does it mean she's the only demigod entity that didn't lose so much memory of the old world?

So we can see in the trailer that a bunch of the Medusa-looking ladies are worshipping a monument to Khaine

Obviously the practical reason is it's an excuse to put the Daughters of Khaine models into the faction, but what meaning could it have lore-wise? Will Khaine be coming back as another god for the Pantheon or could it just be an ancient effigy that they worship?

What did happen to Khaine in the End Times anyway?

Anyone know if Dragon Princes/Blades are gone for good or is this just a repackaging?

>What did happen to Khaine in the End Times anyway?

He died.

>The one true voice of a dead god
Dudes dead nigga

>The one true voice of a dead god
>dead god

Tyrion drew Khaines sword and literally became him.
He got killed, Tecilis then revived him and made him the avatar of Light Magic.
He 'died' watching the vortex engulf the Old World, hand and hand with Everqueen after stepping over Malekiths crushed body (when he shoved the Everqueen out of the way of an avalanche). They literally laughed at him too...

He's dead, but I'd expect that you'll just get Avatars from 40k to go with your Medusae and Dark Eldar Scourges.

We already know being consumed "twisted" her form, I'd expect her mind wasn't unscathed either. Basically she'll remember exactly as much or as little as GW needs her to.

>Moonklan, moonklan, can't you see
>Stumpies and humies and humans need to hang from trees

You have to subscribe to see past streams. It was a recent one where he and Duncan were interviewed by Ceri.

What the fuck are you talking about
Phil Kelly's little chat on the MP site, all 10 minutes of it, did more to world build AoS than the entirety of the past 2 fucking years. They finally explained what the fuck the realms really are

DESU I would love an excuse to use this in an AoS army

The only new thing there was Ulgu and Hysh orbiting each other and making day and night in the Mortal Realms.

Calling it now: after fighting it, Morathi has now embraced Chaos' corruption and has ascended to her role of right hand of Slaanesh.

Too poor to subscribe, but I think I got the basic of it. Thank you user.

would be pretty sweet

Calling it wrong, then. Slaanesh is due for next year. Y1 was Khorne, Y2 was Tzeentch, Y3 was Nurgle, and Slaanesh'll be Y4.

Well, if the size is right. But it'll probably just be footslogging rules for this one.

>malekith died a hero

stupid whore wife of his didnt deserve him anyways

No problem. His point was that he first tried undercoating black but it took way longer.

Aw shit you've given me an idea

> Daemons of Khorne rules
> Avatar of Khaine with Skarbrand rules

but what the hell could I use to represent the various other Daemons?

Doesn't he get to be a dragon-man now though?

what color should I use for painting the boils and cysts on Nurgle stuff?

Tau light Ochre? Some sort of yellow?

I HOPE it's a repackaging because I planned to make my Blood Knights out of them

Don't they usually announce when they are going to stop producing a box? or a type of unit?

Its the models driving the story instead of models being made to fit a story

having daughters of khaine (witch elves) in the new setting is retarded but the model kits are some of the newest and so this bullshit story about why they exist was fabricated.

Sorry Nagash, but I made a promise to myself, back when the Snake Dragon thing was first teased through the Rumor Engine; If Dark Elves got an update before ANY Death Faction, I'd give up the ghost and sell off my Vampire Army.

Although, I think I will compromise. Since they did announce the book first, I think I'm only gonna sell off about 50 to 75% of my Undead. Perhaps only the specialty units.

What do ya'll think?

>Morathi teased
>no release for another 6 months
>mfw it’s just a pestilens tier repackaged release

Cavern shrooms bear strange fruit
Blood on the spores and blood at the root
Stunty bodies swinging in the cavern breeze
Strange fruit hanging from the shroom trees

Dank scene of the gobbo realm
The bulging eyes and the twisted helm
Scent of madcaps, sweet and fresh
Then the sudden smell of burning flesh

Here is fruit for the squigs to pluck
For the drips to gather, for the wind to suck
For the moon to rot, for the trees to drop
Here is a strange and bitter crop

>update before any death army
>soup battletome SHOWN a week ago

Completely wrong; Theres no way in hell that they'd transfer models from Order to Chaos. Secondly, Chaos just got a huge release in Maggotkin. GW has never released two Chaos armies in a row.

Add a lava texture to the skin

Eh. If you arsed to read the novels you could easily cobble it up together. Realmsheres, though not directly alluded to, are hinted in Battletome pestilens. The realms' being finite and stable at the center but unstable at the edges was known since Ironjawz and Pantheon. Etc, but it's very nice to have it focused in one little package.

Yeah, and we still haven't got an update. We got TEASED an update, and now it looks like we'll be getting Daughters of Khaine before Death Soup. I mentioned that in the second half of my post.

Considering that Morathi's been twisted into the likeness of slaanesh... what if, and this is a fairly big if, the snake-thingy on the left image... is morathi?

whips are such a retarded fantasy weapon

People had no clue because no one was interested in reading through ten thousand Stormcast novels in order to find out vague lore

Duncan does them Averland>Reikland>Ushabti.

>literally nerdraged himself into existence

Just saying, but more of the “death soup” has been revealed than aelves

>Slaanesh is due for next year.
Next year is khorne again, angry ron needs his plastic fix

>not embracing the combat whip

>GW has never changed names for copyright reasons.
Malekith is a Marvel comics character.

>Stormcasts novels.

Nigga, Pantheon had no stormcasts, it was an Age of Myth story. Ironjawz's focus was on the green big hooligans. The starter book also is the source of a solid chunk of info. Those aren't really "stormcast novels".

Good thing it's a shared kit

This is a character I relate to on a lot of levels

Yeah she's probably a Medusae/Gorgon/Lamia now.

Leader of the Dark Elves at that

Those are even worse: hair whips

IF SHE BREATHES SHES A THOT

>Calling it wrong, then. Slaanesh is due for next year. Y1 was Khorne, Y2 was Tzeentch, Y3 was Nurgle, and Slaanesh'll be Y4.

>Completely wrong; Theres no way in hell that they'd transfer models from Order to Chaos. Secondly, Chaos just got a huge release in Maggotkin. GW has never released two Chaos armies in a row.

You both act like it's going to be up for preorder next hour. Plus, no one said it's going to be Daughters of Khaine. For all we know, it could be new stuff for Chaos, while Daughters remain Order. Hell, for all the info we have, she could still say fuck it and join Destruction purely to piss off Slaanesh, Sigmar, her ex-husband, her daughter in law and her son. Daemons of Destruction, there, I said it.

> not directly mentioned but ALLUDED TO in one (I) battletome
> Two (2) of the twenty odd AoS background books make the realms limits unknown
Instead of you know, a basic rundown in the fucking rulebook maybe? Until Kelly's talk, pic related was a standard AoS 'map'

Should I fill in the armour with red or a bone effect once I finish up the outer areas?

Neither. Paint rims in red and keep metal inside.

>because I planned to make my Blood Knights out of them
Ah, I see that you are literally me.

Yeah they usually announce it, but this could be the first step towards cutting it entirely.

Fill it with rage

Bone, but you need some kind of texture/drybrush effect or it will not resemble bone

Also runes/writings/sigils/lines of blood over it would look nice, I say.

Necessity is the mother of invention.

>some quote that is tangentially related

sure, sure. But khaine isnt even a thing. Khaine was the name of a god from the last cycle of the elf pantheon. Its literally contrary to the fluff to even have khaine worshipers when they all know full well that the cycle ended and the old gods were replaced with the new gods.

rhana dandra and all that jaz...

Okay, tell me why in the world she would be Chaos or Slaanesh? Especially when the video, which shared a lot in common with the Maggotkin video, depicts Daughters of Khaine fighting Slaanesh, ends with the video showing the symbol of Khaine, has a scene with Gorgons worshipping Khaine, has Morathi explicitly say she opposes Chaos and wants her rightful place on the Pantheon of Sigmar.

I'm claiming to know what its going to be under, but I do think that if your hoping shes anything but order, your setting yourself up for disapointment.

>But khaine isnt even a thing.

He might be, certain artefacts have survived from the previous world, knowledge of Khaine could well be included.

Oh i expect that whatever elves are alive in the new setting know exactly what khaine and the rest of the old dead elf pantheon gods are. And they also know that the new pantheon took over for the next cycle, i.e. Alarielle, Tyrion, Malekith, and some other not elves that are less relevant. However, none of the elves would be worshiping the dead gods of the last pantheon cycle, its just poor writing that relies on the audience to not know the backstory for it to work. Also they needed to sell those new khaine kits so they are blatantly being written awkwardly into the new setting, and the lore implications and inconsistencies be damned.

>cycle ended
The cycle broke

no reason not to have pieces lying about

>the next cycle

The mortal realms aren't part of the cycle.

>However, none of the elves would be worshiping the dead gods of the last pantheon cycle

That's assuming that Khaine is both truly dead and that they have complete knowledge of the previous and current worlds.
People will worship pretty much anything. A random elf inducted into a cult has no real idea if the god they worship is real or not, dead or not

>painting the outers before the inners
you fucked up, m8

>defending bullshit with weak excuses

whatever floats your boat man

It's what Duncan-senpai told me to do with my Thousand Sons.

>Getting dunked because of a weak complaint

Actually he did fine

>wanting end times bullshit to get respected

I don't like the way you float your boat

No? That stopped being the case since SCE MK II where we got maps for solid chunks of Aqshy and Ghyran.

I'm thinking of looking into a wanderers army that I believe could be fairly good, that said a couple of my interpretations could be a bit dodgy rules wise.

1) Realm Wanderers
This states that a UNIT must be within 6' of the edge of the battlefield to leave, but not Wholly within 6'. To me this suggests I only need 1 model within 6' of the edge to teleport.
2) It then states you must set the unit up on the same edge from which it left and wholly within 6' of the table edge. To me the literal reading of this suggests only 1 model needs to be within the same edge and the wholly wording only applies to being within 6.
3) With regard to Eternal Guard's fortress of boughs ability and the Sisters of the Watch shooting, does the teleporting actually count as a move? I'm not sure removing from play and then setting up is technically a move.

Does anyone know if this has been FAQ'd?

>end times bullshit
>Age of Sigmar thread

>see your god(s) directly
>obey their instructions to hunt the biggest beasts
>shed all crutches like clothes and metal weaponry
>wander off into the wilderness and instinctually find people doing the same thing
>become fighty to the point of being envied by other orcs

Why aren't YOU honouring Gorkamorka by becoming a Bonesplitter?

Almost everything she says at the start it's about the past.
She is the voice of a dead god.
She was twisted into the form of her tormentor, she escaped the maw of the dark prince, she helped bring civilization, she fought against the corruption of chaos.
Then, she switches to the present.
She feeds on offerings, drawing ever nearer to her rightful place in the pantheon. No longer will she be denied.

Might I remind you that Order is not the only one with a pantheon that has a god presumed dead or missing?

>tfw too big and tough to be a Bonesplitter

Don't worry guys new/updated Death models coming any day now...

No more resin, substitutions, and decades old kits for us anymore.

Because I don't want to play an army of savage orcs when the only way to be mildly viable is to turn them into elves. All Bonesplitterz is are this point is Kunnin' Rukk: the Battletome.

>Symbols aren't alike at all
>Wants to be on a Pantheon
>Isn't so why would her symbol be there anyway

That said, I know she will be Order, it's just that I love to delude myself in thinking that Slaanesh will get something, if not some love.

Don't paint it red - it looks great as it is. If you want to add some colour-splash just use some blood for the blood god

Why honoring a shitty god of primitive green monkys when you can worship a true god like Khorne and become a true man living in eternal battle.

And xi will, next year.

>it looks great as it is. If you want to add some colour-splash just use some blood for the blood god

this

>Here's a picture of Malekith's horns, this proves his mother is a Chaos god
>The symbol has still never been associated with him and has never appeared since the protean days of AoS

>why worship the psyche of orks when you could worship the psyche of orks but in red?

Symbols aren't always drawn in the same way. She says she receives offerings, so she has some worshipers. It could be like with Slaanesh, the weakest of a pantheon. But, as I said, I'm just kidding, because .

A good ruler, an adept king, a warrior and a scholar? Joining with Chaos? Nah, I would love it but it would stand of Archaon's turf.