Is there any setting that can match either the grimness or the power level of Monster Girl Encyclopedia...

Is there any setting that can match either the grimness or the power level of Monster Girl Encyclopedia? Shit is ridiculously overpowered and bleaker than 40K to boot

Other urls found in this thread:

monstergirlencyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_Girl_Encyclopedia
mgewiki.com/w/Main_Page
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sure. Dark Matter, Chtulhutech, Black tokyo, FATAL, etc. etc.

how sexual is this book

Is it bait if OP is asking a compelling question? Have you seen how op corruption is?

you are wrong but regardless.
There's a tread where this is being discussed at length already. If this isn't bait for (you) I don't know what is.

That thread is on page 11

Am I wrong about OP's post not being bait, or the corruption being stupidly overpowered? The former can be argued, but you'd be finding difficulty in persuading me into thinking that corruption doesn't have to be nerfed in some sort of way.

>no title
>No links to the previous thread
>No links to quest thread

I've got half a mind to start up a totally different thread just to do it right, user.

Go for it if you like, I'm up for this being a general, inspiring people to come up with stuff, or just talk over the strangeness that comes from creators not thinking long term about their contents implications

Why not just take it to /d/ if you're gonna spam a million shitty fetish threads?

Do it this thread is even shittier than it should be

Someone explain the nuanced differences between MGE, WH40K, and CoC.

Monster girl waifus, chaos wank (currently), no clue.

Is this an actual RPG?

I'm deviant enough to actually buy such a thing but not weaboo enough to know what it's about.

monstergirlencyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_Girl_Encyclopedia
Take a look for yourself user.

New not-shit thread, apparently:

It's...fanfics and forums for roleplay?

I don't get it.

It's not an rpg, someone could make rules for it though

mgewiki.com/w/Main_Page
Here's the actual wiki.
Prepare to get angry sooner or later.

>Prepare to get angry sooner or later.
Thanks to these threads, I've been angry non-stop for almost a week. It's fantastic.