What's your latest investment that hasn't mooned yet? I trust you user. I don't want bags...

What's your latest investment that hasn't mooned yet? I trust you user. I don't want bags. I want a project you believe in.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/FN6pVrn
kucoin.com/#/?r
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TRX.

Also dont fall for those crypto bitches.

ELF and BNT

RCN

BNTY

Bread

1b3ya

Use this code on signup on kucoin for a bonus. I got 50k referrals and we all get a piece.

DBC is going to the moon now. Get in while its cheap.

I've been shilling bancor for months. Read into it.

XRP is just beginning it's growth

ELF. If you haven't put money into this shit yet, I don't even know what you're doing. Hasn't mooned yet, it's a top 100 coin despite being listed for only a couple weeks. Competent developers with an actual release plan.
It's easily going to 10x within the following months.

ITC

ECC and ELTCOIN

My latest investment was xvg on the juicy dip, got the advice from here actually discord.gg/FN6pVrn

WTC
Only 100% which is very disappointing gains in the crypto world

put a piece of eth into tron and link.
these things will do good this month.

i made the taytay chianlink blanket comfy meme.

I’m glad you two posted this, I was about to sell my ELF today. I’ll hold on a little longer

DENT and ITC

Just keep a small percentage of your portfolio in it. I don't have much, so I'm about 10% in. Yea, seeing everything else moon while ELF stays the same fucking sucks, but I believe in it.

Electra (ECA)

dont worry about RCN, not long until it hits the gas full force

XVG. Wraith is actually available to download now. It's being updated almost all day every day since December, contrary to what any FUD has said. The price is down to ~1100 sat right now, but you can expect a 3x or 4x soon. TA is showing that this is the current floor. Get in before the Chinese wake up!

DBIX fucking an entire nation is behind this shit as Dubai Coin. FOMO into the Arabs

Seriously, buy UFR. It’s easily gonna moon and the price is super low. Veg in now

SIA, it is set for an intergalactic trip within the next 5-10 years. I have mined around 6000 of these guys and sitting very comfy on them.

QVT
>4 mil market cap
>potential to 100x because it's better than localbitcoins
> fees are paid in QVT, so demand is there

im confident, been buying and waiting :)

HSR. Nice volume but no moon yet - is is ready for break out or am i trapped with the bags?

DBC

PRIX
decentralized VPN by an experienced team with an incredible website, whitepaper, and almost 1m customers already
Undervalued af at 9m mcap, easy X20 q1

this. i love my ELFs

DNA

>holding 32k

Not much but hey, it's a small chunk to throw into something that normies will eat up. The roadmap is actually bullshit and seems like a woman put together the idea of what they need to do, but no reason not to make money on something that the norman will think is a good idea.

SAGA

ECA. This shit is at 17 satoshis and gonna moon hard once it reaches non-shitty exchanges.

CoinMarkets is the fucking worst one I've used. People complain about ED? That's perfect compared to this garbage. ED at least works.

fuck off mcoffee

not a coin but zrx

JNT

TRX. Been trying to get in it for a month. Fucking coinbase has ruined me with their slow transaction times and inability to run a simple bank account confirmation. And I'll probably have my transaction locked when I try to move my money out.

What I'm saying is TRX has been mooning. Big wave started last night. Heavy walls are down.

My only hope is the rally gets crippled in a couple days so I can buy in close to where I wanted.

I believe in eth tbqhfamily

1b3ya

or kucoin.com/#/?r =1b3ya without the space.

Use this code on signup on kucoin for a bonus. I got 50k referrals and we all get a piece.

DBC is going to the moon now. Get in while its cheap.

AMB amazing team.

Nuls

>tfw bought BTC at 150 Satoshis

What? TRX is up 40%.

cmt and itc

It is one of the most promising coins. Unfortunately, it doesn't have much hype and their roadmap is more longterm.

I would hold some though for the longterm x10 moon mission.

My Bags are getting heavy but I still believe: RLC, Aeon, Privatex and UFR.

ARDR, ICX, VEN, ZCL are all mooning in January

BNTY

OP, check CMT (CyberMiles). One of the last coins that wasn't yet shilled or pumped and has a very strong team (including Amanda Bush)

ELF & DBC

QLC. Still new though.

all in BNT

>not shitty BNTY

This and Stox

fucking eos

ETN

REQ

>What's your latest investment that hasn't mooned yet?
My education.

enj

KNC or ELF

And now its up even more. Someone even missed the local moon mission.

UFR. Sub 5m maket cap, new exchange coming in 1-1.5 weeks.

CND is mooning but it'll be nothing compared to the long term moon

CMT

Wanna post your current TA? I'm trying to adjust my primary count for this nasty dip. Making me nervous tbqh.