The major market maker is Bank of America. See link:

The major market maker is Bank of America. See link: fairx.io/disclosure.txt

Prepare for interstellar space.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.pl/amp/s/www.coindesk.com/bank-of-america-outlines-cryptocurrency-exchange-system-in-patent-award/amp/
stellar.org/community-guidelines/#Unacceptable_Behavior
discord
support.okex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003675931-OKEx-Launches-RDN-XLM-XMR
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ready for take off.

Holy shit.

jesus christ, WE GOING TO THE MOOON BABBYYY

Inb4 this shitcoin actually moons.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

WE'RE GOING TO BE FUCKING RICH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Time to roll out the volvos

We're all going to volvoland.

>shitcoin

Let's gooooooooo

What the fuck

I cant take this coin seriously anymore after reading their guidelines

>3x in 5 days
>hurr it's a shitcoin

should I buy now?

Buy in and hold

I'm putting another 1k into it ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It I become a pink wojak I'm suing you guys

holy fuck, now to wait for the official announcement

>fairx.io/disclosure.txt
What is your proof of this?

I see nothing

YES user

>contemplated putting my remaining bitcoin into this last evening
>didn't
>it's already up another 20%
Life is suffering but I'm too pussy to all-in

I've been holding since 2800
Poorfag here, this may change everything for me
When does fairx come out?

Honestly I've come this far solely by browsing biz and doing 5 minutes of googling each time I find something of interest

If you encounter the pink wojak, hold strong. The whales want your xlm more than you think, so they're going to test your kungfu grip

Damn it, every time I buy in response to posts like this I end up losing money. But I guess it could be different this time.

This.

Emphasize the hold. Weak hands will be shaken out. The patient will be rewarded.

Bank of America is already partnered with Ripple.

You guys talking about Fair token or XLM? I'm confused.

>shitcoin
HAHA MEMES! You repeated a meme! Thank god you don't need traditional intelligence or research to repeat MEMES! SHITCOIN XD POOJEETCOIN MIRITE?!

if you bought anytime you saw a stellar thread, you could not have possibly lost money on the trajectory snake

I dunno, i think they are talking about XRP

>FairX is a new exchange backed by IBM that looks to, I assume, make it easier for the common man to buy cryptocurrency. Note that I said cryptocurrency, and not Bitcoin. Right now, a lot of the crypto-exchanges are a complete mess – there's really no easy way for the common man to buy coins outside of what's on Coinbase. On top of that, some of the biggest exchanges only allow crypto-to-crypto exchanges, which creates a process that can take hours due to network congestion, and adds extra fees and steps. This is where XLM's distributed exchange comes into play. With XLM, cross-asset payments are very possible, which means that it doesn't matter which currency you buy with, XLM will take care of this in the background.
t. Reddit

I mean posts saying that it's guranteed that an altcoin is going to moon

They deleted the SJW stuff.

google.pl/amp/s/www.coindesk.com/bank-of-america-outlines-cryptocurrency-exchange-system-in-patent-award/amp/

>inb4 FairX is just disguised Bank of America

Once this rumour goes out XLM will go to uranus

>spaceX is going to put a tesla into space
>Stellar is going to put a volvo into space

what an age we live in lads.

Oh my fucking god

Plenty of it remains: stellar.org/community-guidelines/#Unacceptable_Behavior
>Deliberate misgendering or use of ‘dead’ or rejected names (e.g., purposefully calling a trans* woman “he”)
>Physical contact and simulated physical contact (e.g., textual descriptions like “*hug*” or “*backrub*”) without consent and/or after a request to stop
But yeah, at least they took out that shit about reverse racism not being a problem.

I want my VOLVO NAAAOWWWWW!!!!

TRUE IF BIG

>fairx.io/disclosure.txt
Looks like they may have taken it down. It was a disclosure from BOA talking about how they will need your name, DOB, SSN, blah blah blah...

is stellar lumens the "dad" coin?

What's wrong with that? They removed the obnoxious parts and that's just basic shit every company has. Do you consciously wanna offend transfags or just be an asshole in general and not be blamed for it?

Bought LTC at $365
Bought BCH at $3,200
Bought BTC at $15,500

Just bought XLM an hour ago

Your gainz are obsolete

You’re a dumb faggot. This was at .20 last week and everyone was saying the XRP normie s would find their way to the superior fork...

love watching stupid people's money enter smart people's pockets in real time

Does someone mind explaining to me what "major market maker" means and what implications it has?

>Dads have lots of money available and interested in "good stock picks"
>Hear that big names like IBM and Wells Fargo are involved
>Will see that the price historically has been far more stable than any other crypto (as it doesn't crash dramatically)
>will be able to put their USD directly into it via fairx and later other exchanges

yes, it's the dad coin and that's a good thing

i was talking to my dad about it and he loves it, he wanted to put in 10k.

>mfw fairx site admin who accidentally made this file gets sacked meanwhile I become a millionaire

Because we spend our money wisely, you'd want a reliable car on the moon don't you?

And you want heavy cars on a place with low gravity, not some lightweight lambo

Because they had it there in the first place you retard
I don't know what they had written there before, but if they explicitly said racism against white men is okay, then they're cancer

VOLVO

>misgendering
Yeah misgendering and deadnaming is genuinely pretty rude, makes sense
>physical contact
Also very standard, there isnt a professional business in America that allows this

I still see it but my worry is that someone shortsightedly copypasted this in as like a filler before building the actual disclosure page

It was just copy-pasted by some retarded cuck intern retard. They removed it the second the reddit started moaning about it so clearly they weren't very fond of it.

I hope you stay out

This doesn't really mean anything for Stellar lol. FairX is separate from Stellar. FairX is an exchange and probably had Bank of America because they deal with USD trades

discord DOT gg/M2zvFvt IS FOR WINNERS. dont be a loser :p

support.okex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003675931-OKEx-Launches-RDN-XLM-XMR

This is okay though

fairx said they will be using the stellar network though??

It's still big. I don't think it's the "major market maker", but it proves that Stellar can casually obtain these high-profile names

try buying it when people arent posting threads and selling when they are (or never selling)

SELL THE NEWS

Stellar's success is directly tied to FairX's success. If FairX does well, and this sort of leak indicates it will, then so will Stellar.

how high will stellar reach with such a huge circulating supply?

FairX will help Stellar in Q1/Q2 2018, but by no means does Stellar require FairX to succeed.

ITS CRASHING RIGHT NOW

BACK TO 2450

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

Kek

Do you hate money???

SELL IT YOU CURSED ASSHOLE DON'T BREAK THE SNAKE

As ppl on Reddit already pointed out: its a template and fairx is not BoA.

They literally tweeted themselves that they are completely independent.

circulating supply is half of Ripples and ripple is 5x the price

Ripple has x2 supply and x4 price

sell the news

>this autistic

What news?

How much will 5500 lumens be worth this time next year?

bout $3.50

The coin is good enough for it to reach $4 so you should be very comfy in a year.

Hey guys, bought 30k
cya

- chad

The coin will do well regardless

And as far as it being a template, why would they use a name like that and not something made up?

EETS LIKE IM COMING ALL DE TIIME

WE BOUNCED

discord DOT gg/M2zvFvt FOR FREE PUMPS - DOUBLE UR MONEY DAILY

jesus you are fucking retarded lol. Fairx and stellar are partnered you dip shit, running on stellar tech and utilizing stellar tokens to process transactions. IBM is quarterbacking the whole thing.

Now.. for this all to kick off smoothly, they will need some sort of liquidity... hmmmmm... I wonder where IBM can find liquidity... let me think a little bit... I DUNNO MAYBE A FUCKING BANK!?

Trannies should be euthanized desu.
Just think of it as making money off faggots. The company is undoubtedly run by low t betas and small-souled bugmen but such is the way of things.

Stop buying ATH and jinxing us user

>volvoing intensifies

Hold on to your buttholes boys.

Money snake forming

Can someone explain to me how BoA attached to Stellar Lumens ISN'T a bad thing?

regardless of how you feel about trannies, it wont have an effect on stellars success.

There is no fortune 500 company where you are allowed to purposely misgender trans people.

Money doesn't care about /pol/ politics nig

Pls pls leave

Is misgendering seriously a thing in company policies? It seems like a really small issue, like something that may happen once a year and maybe piss off one person slightly.

Kill yourself.

can someone please make some volvo stellar memes?

or pro stellar anti rippple memez
Or

wait, didn't they tweet about it just being a google template and that they're unaffiliated?

you know he's not the only one who thinks trannies should be euthanized

This

A literal white male nazi getting rich off sjws and fags makes my cis gendered reproductive organ stiffen

that's why it's done
It doesnt bother normal/most people and the snowflakes give you good boy points.

i have stellar i will put towards volvo memes

>tfw went all in on XLM

Market makers provide liquidity to exchanges. Having BOA as a major market maker would give the exchange more credibility than any exisiting.