What is the stupidest thing you have done as a player so far?

what is the stupidest thing you have done as a player so far?

>powered up an ancient evil by putting the "mask of eternal torment" on its face out of desperation

If you pulled off the mask, would it die?

I did not immediately bail after seeing our new GM will be 300 pounds "self-employed philosopher" in a trilby.

It would be extremely painful.

I once RKO'd a demon-lich into a pool of liquid EVIL... it didn't turn out well for me.

I tried to steal thermite from the best, last hopes of humanity while my party was entering negotiations with their leaders.

In my defense, my party is actually retarded so it wasn't like I was really hurting our chances, but I also didn't help.

Did you at least get dark Eco powers?

Made a deal with actual Set. Don't even know what it was for, just thought it would be a laugh.

is oneshot a good game?

He became the host of an ancient dragon demon. It was a desperate move to save his family, but it still caused a lot more evil than good. Maybe even for his family.

Went up against a pair of giant sandwords with pinsers the size of a small building.

As a Minish.

You're a big guy

Did I not just hear a DM or player talking about this exact thing a couple days ago or no

Forever GM, but the stupidest thing done in my party so far was someone intentionally setting off a bomb he was standing in front of. I'm not sure what outcome he expected, but being vaporized was not it.

I haven't done anything that stupid. My Bard may be a twitchy nut, but the Kobold is still the dumbest player in my party. He tried to buy an elven stablemaster's 12 year old daughter as a fucking wife. I had to convince the local guards to let him go.

Literally my first game of DnD ever I got confused as to what was going on during a big tavern brawl during our first session, and took an NPC's actions as hostile even though they weren't, so I leaped from a table and tried to hit them. I rolled a crit and took 31 of their 3 hp, slicing her right in half with my greatsword.

I risked my life as part of my plan instead of the life someone else as I should have done. Never do dangerous jobs if someone else can do it for you willingly or not.

sniff a payphone in the ghetto with auspex turned on.

Invited Orks to live in the underdeck of our ship to eliminate the chaos mutant infestation.
We had to post armed guards at every exit to repell ork incursions

It's ambiguous whether you should call it a game since it's a walking simulator, but it's a pretty damn interesting walking simulator. Play the original version and not the Steam director's cut, the latter removes the entire gimmick that makes the original stand out so much and it hurts the tone of the experience.
Just remember, user, you only have one shot.

Game of Halo Mythic playing ODSTs, where a few of our members thought it would be a great idea to arm and dump one of the six FURY tactical nukes we'd been given out the back of our truck to take out a single gunship chasing us.

As if this wasn't insane enough, we later found out that all six nukes had the same detonation code, so if we'd armed them all we'd be a giant glowing crater on the map that night.

In Sine Requie, I have stuck rusty nails in my eyes out of spite. Also, with a new character, I tried to kill the zombie President of the United States with an airsoft gun after a plan to off him with a rain of molotovs failed.