How to use money to climb the social hierarchy and get pussy?

Sup Veeky Forums semi-larping entrepreneur here. Compared to my peers i make a shitton of money since i am running 2 businesses (i make around 30k a month).

I am autistic as fuck since i spent most of my teenage years playing video games and my social skills are shit except for my sense of humour. i dont find talking to anyone difficult i just find it boring and lose my attention span after four sentences.

lookswise I am 5/10 im 6ft5 and i lift how do i use my financial superriority to acquire finest women and coolest friends? thanks biz, you guys are the real gurus of everything thats why i ask you for life advice.

t. golden bean

I will tell you the truth but you will not like it.

The first question you have to ask is do you REALLY care enough to make changes in your life?

What are your businesses

back
page

Never. You will always be a spastic fuck. But now you’ll be a rich one. You’ll only attract gold diggers so just be happy with what you have and settle

Check out the improv scene.

buy a porsche and then only wear t-shirts with a porsche logo on them so every whamen know you drive a porsche

desu i fucking love making money and i became selfmade partly coz i believed it will make me the top dog, shoot me with the truth bomb partner

im also 20 years old if that helps

Just don't discuss your crypto gains with roasties till you know you found the right vagina to marry. Other than that, pump and dump while you can

i dont do crypto :D

Here's the start:

You need to stop caring if something is fair, if women are logical, if current day society is best etc.

You need to just understand that things and YOU are what they are and optimize from there.

10% of guys get 80% of women and 1% of guys get the top 25% of women. Those guys are NOT all rich, they are really only similar in one way:

If you're making this much a month, I'd at least throw in a thousand just to play with and see where it goes. The only way to get better with women is by being rejected a thousand times to gain experience

Ask yourself this:

If I was in a grocery store and saw a smoking hot girl that I wanted (to fuck, to marry whatever), what would I do?

If the answer is look at her and do nothing, you're in the bottom 80% of guys

If the answer is look at her, try to think up a clever line or arrange a way to "bump into" her and maybe half the time get up the guts to actually do it, you're in the top 20%

If the answer is walk right up to her, make eye contact and say "Hi my name is user, I haven't met you yet" then you're in the 1%

i know all that stuff. i am fine with women liking me for money as that is natural (resources are crucial for survival) how do i go about this tho without wearing gucci baseball cap, gucci sweater and gucci shoes

Read my above post.

It has nothing to do with money, money is just a means. It has everything to do with not being a pussy, which 99% of guys are today.

Fortunately money lets you do two things that help:

Have a healthy sense of fuck you in your daily life (because getting fired etc. doesn't scare you) and lets you take getting women seriously if you actually want to

I really hope this doesn't out me, but here's what I actually did in my real life to go from coward fag to chad thundercock:

Keep in mind you need at least $30 million to be considered a very small fish in the big circles. You're making a lot of money, I agree, but you're not a high flyer. You're not at the point where attractive models will throw themselves at you.

Still, if you want to increase your attractiveness you need to signal your wealth. Designer shoes, custom made suits, etc.

true, gives more reason to keep pushing

Oh shit, Roosh is that you??

This is fucking terrible advice.

Here's what to actually do:

1. Make a real fucking commitment to get good with women. This will benefit you short term in fucking hot sluts and long term in finding a hot virgin to marry

2. Read and study the relevant materials. Just like every fucking thing else. RSD Max, RSD Todd are the best right now.

3. Get good with sluts. They're easy once you know the strings to pull. Have a different tinder/bumble/cmb date every night just to get practice, dont even worry if you like them or not. Buy one drink and then call it a night if they're not top 10%

3. Get good with good girls. I went to three fucking coffee shops every week for a year just practicing talking to hot shy girls. NOBODY has the balls to approach these days. If you do you will get a taste of what it's like to have women chase you.

nice, i know RSD and watched a lot of their videos, you seem to be practicing what you preach and following what RSD says.

I still don't think I'd have enough balls to approach girls on the street or in a coffee shop, i could work tinder or something.

what strings do you pull with sluts?

STOP FUCKING SAYING THAT YOU COWARD

You either have the balls and the will to survive to rise above a little bit of social fear or you deserve to die childless and have your coward DNA washed from the pool.

For sluts:
- Always maintain frame control. Even if a celebrity hits on a hot slut she says no the first three times. Nothing she says affects you, and if she says something shitty or dumb just ignore it. A woman who tries to throw a guy off and can't phase him is immediately DTF.

The reason this post is so awful is it reeks of neediness.

Women encounter basically two types of people in their life: needy whiny little babies who try to impress them and men who are their rock and pound their pussies.

You don't NEED anything to impress a woman if you're confident in yourself.

Best quote ever from RSD:

"A woman doesn't want the perfect man, a woman wants the man who is perfectly fine with who he is."

To give context, one time when I was just learning women I went on a date with a fucking stunner who was 3 inches taller than me. I'd been out the two nights before and was hating it because she was clearly out of my league and not into me because of the height thing. I had a drink and accidentally said that I didn't even want to be out with her, I was burned out and I just wanted to go home, do a few shots and watch Sunny. She had no idea what that was but said as long as she could smoke a bowl that was fine by her. We basically dated casually for a few months and never once left my place, just were honest and had fun.

>3. Get good with good girls. I went to three fucking coffee shops every week for a year just practicing talking to hot shy girls. NOBODY has the balls to approach these days. If you do you will get a taste of what it's like to have women chase you.

This guy gets it, and it has been my observation as well.

but i am needy, i only fucked 1 girl so far and she was some dirty slut, time is running out

Your first mistake was coming to a Vietnamese fishing forum looking for advice on women.

However, if you want to actually attract women all you need to do is display value. The way to display value is to give subtle indications that you have power.

Subtle indications you have power:
1. People know you and like you (if even only for your money)
2. You have access to places and things she cannot get to without you.
3. You do things most people cannot do for one reason or another.

As far as how to make the above things happen there's near infinite ways. It's up to you to figure out which ones you are willing to do but here's an example for each of the above:

People know you and like you - Find out through your network or Yelp which clubs or scene is the most popular right now in your city. Dress up nice and go to these clubs. What's inside the club itself is irrelevant. It's the bouncers you're here for. Schmooze em good. Give them a tip BEFORE you get into the club. They won't forget it. Do it more than once and I guarantee they will remember you the next time you show up. Now you have superficial friends that work at the hottest club. Not only will the bouncers know you but the women they know will find out trust me. Replace nightclub with country club, bingo hall wherever the type of women you are interested in hangs out.

You have access to places and things she cannot get to without you - Travel. Literally use google flights to buy a ticket anywhere foreign and exotic to where you live. When you get there take a fuck load of pictures and upload them to your favorite social media site. Boom you're now someone who go to places most people only wish they could. This shows value.

You do things most people cannot do for one reason or another - Once again use yelp to find restaurants or bars near you that are either exclusive or expensive. Go sit at the bar, order something then take a picture of it and post it on social media.

Just doing these three things will not only display value but it will put you in the vicinity where attractive women hang out. One caveat to all this is that you're going to have to actually interact with these people if you want it to go anywhere.

You're also going to have to live in a decent sized city for this to work. I know it all sounds like a pain in the ass but this is how normal people function. If you don't want a normal girl maybe try asking girls out on WoW or something. last thing, let's say you do all of the above:

Bribing bouncers at the club: $ 5,000 over the course of a year.
Traveling: $10,000 per year
Drinks and fine dining: $10,000 per year.

for about $25,000 you can completely change your social life. Pretty cheap compared to some overpriced $200k lambo you'll probably crash anyways.

Make a fucking decision you coward.

Either take it seriously, put in the effort and don't accept failure or decide to be a little bitch and leave all the pussy and the next generation of humanity to people like me who at least have the balls to get in the game.