RaiBlocks(XRB) tech is so good that the main exchange for it was running all their traffic through a single node

RaiBlocks(XRB) tech is so good that the main exchange for it was running all their traffic through a single node.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BitGrail/status/948204439403417602
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jesus, they were really running a single node ?

Greedy fucks.

And now they're pissed they're losing their cash cow to Kucoin and Binance.

Nice spin.

well that is certainly one way to look at it

Bitgrail is destroying itself.
Rai = Chadcoin confirmed. He will kill Daddy Bitcoin.

raifags going the distance to justify this

Can't stop the lambo coin

I mean, is it false?

ultimate chadcoin

This is a way sexier logo.

Yes it’s fake until he posts a source

You can check twitter for all bitgrail/xrb drama

Raiblocks can't be stopped

Or is the bug in the code, as the exchange claims?

twitter.com/BitGrail/status/948204439403417602

discord DOT gg/BcEyJM7 picked this coin to dump

Why do other nodes on other exchanges run without any problems, it only seems that bitgrail is having issues

Yep, all 3 billions of their market cap went through that single node lol. Fucking hilarious. And they don't see any problems on their side, of course.

I realize I'm completely blindsided by fud when visiting Veeky Forums.

BitGrail dev

>if you're doing enough transactions to trigger this bug, you SHOULD have more than a single $XRB node

Hmm. Keyword: Should. So why don't they? Not enough incentive for others to run nodes? Huh... I think this Raiblocks project doesn't understand human nature. People aren't going to do shit for free.

Exchange doesnt have incentive to run more nodes, pls, I'm crying laughing.
If businesses in the future want their customers to pay using XRB then thats their incentive, and individuals have no need for multiple nodes as they won't come even close to experiencing heavy load.

incentive is not fucking losing customers once kucoin and binance list this chad

Not enough incentives? They've made millions on the transaction fees thanks to rai, and they couldn't install a second node? It seems like you don't understand what happens to retarded people and their businesses: everybody hates bitgrail at this point.

They had such an unique opportunity to be the first XRB centric exchange.

They failed to capitalize.

Meanwhile, Binance raises as the go-to place of crypto in 5 months.

>XRB is 90% of their traffic
>They take $40 minimum fees on their exchange
>Somehow can't gather enough money to run more than 1 goddamn node for a 3+ billion dollar market cap coin

Jesus, how long until Kucoin/Binance get this thing. I want off the Bitgrail ride. I went from 2K to ~25K now, and I'm still waiting for verification so I can get all of this shit off of here in 1 go.

I got 3X my eth deposit at bitgrail

tried to warn everybody that bitgrail was a shit exchange and to not deposit there

told the admins, they ignored me

So I withdrew all of it in raiblocks.

Thanks I guess.

If you're depositing on bitgrail now youre a dumbfuck

My fucking god, how low is your IQ?

big if true

Lmao, congrats. Didn't even have to wait a week for x3

Where are you located? Im afraid to send my info to some random ass "italian" exchange. Are you in the US?

why would I lie about this? I'm just trying to keep everybody from losing their money.

bitgrail might got insolvent if they haven't fixed this bug.

I tried to warn everybody on the discord and telegram and the entire community accused me of FUD. I even pinged admins multiple times. They ignored me so I said fuck it and withdrew it all

I was there, I remember your post. It could be true, from looking at the horrible coding of bitgrail and their endless supply of bugs it wouldn't surprise me.

This'll absolutely be the dumbest thing I'll read on Veeky Forums today.

US. Made amazing gains because XRB is amazing tech, i mean this motherfucker tanked 3B marketcap on ONE FUCKING NODE, and the whitepapers prove it, and its gonna get to $100 no matter what.

I'm just afraid of lose at least 30% of my gains because of the shit exchange that didn't have the foresight to get more than 1 fucking node for their cash cow.

the same reason why proof of stake works...

If the tech doesn't make more nodes economically reasonable to run then there will be no nodes. They weren't successfully running it on one node either, there were constant problems. This is a massive problem they have,not addressed.

What other exchanges? The only other one is also down.

what state? Im in NY and scared of the shitty crypto laws that some italian ass exchange might take it as an opportunity to close my account and keep profits but maybe im just being too paranoid

>BITGRAIL WAS HANDLING THE WHOLE TRAFFIC WITH 1 NODE
THIS CHADCOIN CANT BE STOPPED

You can handle all the traffic on one sql server too, one node isn't a better thing...

its fucking impressive nonetheless
im not saying its smart but fuck me in the ass this shit is gonna go ballistic

you are being the correct amount of paranoid. listen, bitgrail credited me 3x my deposit - that is absolute insanity.

who would trust them with your personal info?

literally no way to know, but this is the only easy way to get bulk XRB a month ago, so I did it, and it paid off technically. I'm just to 5 figures within the first few days of 2018. Which means 6 figures is very possible, but I can't readily pull out more than 10K a day on their exchange (with $40 fees)

I know I just want my money without having to give my info to some pizza mafia. At the same time the Rai wallets suck balls. Fuck me

Take it easy. The rock trading, also italian exchange, is probably the oldest exchange in existence and never had an issue

good on you. What did you start with? At what price?

thanks bro ill have to consider it

honestly never had a problem with bitgrail. just take out your shit as soon as you're done. fees are too high and the UI is shit but that's the only thing

$3. Projecting it to at least hit $110 if it gets to 14Billion level like IOTA.

It doesn't list raiblock, but its to say that italian law is not a problem. Also we are not pajeets scammers

>why would I lie about this?

ok, let's assume you're not lying.

you seriously don't understand how it COULD be of someone's financial interest to make up a rumor like that?

financial interest to say that bitgrail 3x my deposit?

what financial interest could I have when bitgrail literally turned off their withdrawals today and I've already gotten all my money off the exchange?

unless I was running an exchange myself I fail to see a reason to lie about it....