Could have bought at .75

>could have bought at .75
Well do I buy now? What is the deal with this coin?

it is the most legitimate project out there. corporate backing, 150 upcoming icos, their own blockchain. ignore twitter shilling, this is going to be top 10 in next few months. hybrid blockchains are the future. 3600 eth investment in ico from ethereum genesis address

I'm thinking about saying fuck everything else and going all in on this. But I have bags of fucking salt and stuff

Holy shit why is this still going up? I was waiting on the dip.

same, this shits on roids

i'm waiting for the dip

It's at an ATH today so at the very least you'll want to wait for it to drop a bit.

I bought in at 0.89 a few weeks ago. It's really nice to see this project gaining traction - it's the real deal - and I'll happily pick more up should it drop to less than $1.20, which it could easily do.

>corporate backing
>he still thinks disney is backing this shitcoin

It's just a side project intern experiment right now but Disney will take notice soon enough.

do you think it will...because I don't think It will user.

I SOLD 60k DRGNS I ONLY HAVE 250 left! IT WAS SUPPOSE TO NOT GO PAST $2.00! OUR 100 ETH WALLS WERE SUPPOSE TO STOP YOU!

I HATE YOU ALL!

AHHHHHHH

haha get fucked you bitch whale

>production ready
>over 150 companies working with dragonchain
>corporate backing

Dragonchain can certainly be one of the bigger players out there.

Get rekt

the people running the coin are former top level disney executives. not "interns". kys

A 11btc sell wall just got eaten at .0002 in 30 minutes

Dragonchain, Inc

Disney made the Disney Private Blockchain and then made the source public, DragonChain is the source and DragonChain Inc manages and further develops that source, It is even on the Disney official Github.

It was less than a dollar like 2 days ago, it's very possible. I am really hopeful for this in the long-term otherwise I wouldn't have bought it.

Dump tjat shit. This hasnt even hit a big exchange yet since its only lusted on cuckcoin and ED

Is this still worth buying then? I feel like I should wait for a dip first

2.85....now....dip fucking when

I know ti's coming I'm waiting

Not happening, $7.50 end of week.

I will buy in the afternoon when it dips. I fucking refuse to buy right now.

But I know if I don't buy soon this will be worth 300 dollars and I'll fucking kill myself

Also quick question, should I start using ETH for my transactions from now on? Seems like it's the superior option to BTC because of tx speed and fees.

yes

>tried to buy at 0.75
>etherdelta wasn't working and I couldn't figure out why

If i buy eth with my credit card on coinbase rn is it instant? i'm not going to get locked in I can transfer it out right away?

yeah CC purchases are instant, but with a low cap of course.

Word, have to go back to work but maybe this starts to dip around 5.