User, why do you keep checking your phone every five minutes?

>user, why do you keep checking your phone every five minutes?

Has the crypto game fucked up your social life? Even if there is no moon I have to refresh blockfolio every few minutes.

>tfw know about half a dozen moonshots but don't want to be a diversitycuck

fuck I wish I had more money so I could drop 100 kilos to each one

I need to see If pay for your bullshit onee chan

Lol what social life?

Instead of shit posting stale memes on other boards I'm making money

WTF is that plate

What social life?

>social life
N-n-n-ever g-g-gona make it

the fuck is up with that food
why is there a massive plate with little food between them

>never had a reservation at Dorsia's

>poorfags

>order steak
>comes in a modern bowl plate synthesis
Fuck any new restaurant for doing this

t. mcdonalds constumer

If that shit from her ass, not important on which plate she did it, i will eat it!

>tfw have an asian gf equally hot or hotter than this girl
>tfw still want to fuck every single asian female i see posted on a malaysian kite flying message board

never asked for this

How long have you been in the game? I was exactly like what you described for like 3 months, eventually your stack grows big enough that you don't mind the 1000s of dollars you swing every day and stop giving as much of a fuck. The cortisol days do end :)

Also, stop caring about fiat value. Either trade sats or gwei (I recommend gwei nowadays) and value yourself in that. That helped me immensely.

>Tfw I want to hold everything I bought
>Still compulsively check the price every 5 minutes
>Waking up is the most exciting part of theday to see how things moved

Rip my heart

I know these feels.
trade 2 times a week tops when obvious shit starts happening to increase my stacks

Fried chicken on a bed of oatmeal with a piece of toast on top.

This

what about fucked your work and all your hobbies alike

I went all in DRGN. No regrets.

I need a big titty asian QT ...right now

Crypto is a who're. Sometimes you can give it all your time, money, and effort and receive nothing back in return. Other times you can give it barely anything, and it will give itself to you ten times over.

Never fall in love with crypto. Just keep giving it the minimum amount of your attention, and only when it gives itself to you. The rest of the time, just focus on other shit in your life, so that crypto has time to miss you and starts thinking about giving itself to you again just to have your attention.

that corner table must the the worst one, maybe only better than the one next to the restrooms

I never had a social life to begin with. Don't know what the fuck that is and why would anyone give a shit.

Checking every 5min is a sign of a weak handed fagget that panic sells every time it goes up or down 1%.

user you must make it and you can buy one every night.

>subtle Link shilling

corner tables are fucking god tier.
unless you enjoy people doing eating noises and spouting off nonsense behind you.

also what decent restaurant has tables next to the waz pot room?

I stopped using blockfolio because i kept reflexively checking it.