Hey Veeky Forumsbois why arent you talking about this? I see threads about this very rarely. And if it's good...

Hey Veeky Forumsbois why arent you talking about this? I see threads about this very rarely. And if it's good, why it's not at least in the top 100?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shameless self bum b/c of the investing interest

Here are my top 10 reasons why I am heavily invested in IEXEC RLC. 1) 2018 will be the year when Ethereum’s killer Dapp’s come into fruition. As we all know these Dapp’s require tremendous computational power to do their calculations and the question is whether the Ethereum Virtual Machine can handle?- The answer is simply NO. For Eg, Request Network needs tremendous amount of computational power to do its financial audits and Ethereum Virtual Machine can be a severe liability as the computations cannot be scaled and is as limited as Miners computational power. So here comes IEXEC RLC, which can technically provide computational power to DAPP’s like ENIGMA, SIGNALS, REQ Network etc. These Dapp’s are waiting for the industry fundamentals like decentralized storage and computing to get completed. So it’s a no brainer that as DAPP’s grow, projects like IEXEC RLC will breathe life into them.

2) Next coming to the team, one of the most talented and experienced team in the crypto space they are just no-nonsense guys, no hype guys who deliver silently (looking at you Golem). Giles Fedak is one of the most respected persons in cloud computing arena. Hawei Hu has been voted as one of the top 40 smartest persons in China. The whole system is based on XtremWeb-HEP, a mature, solid, and open-source Desktop Grid software which has already stood the test of time. IEXEC is just providing the platform by linking blockchain and the tech. With such a stellar team and good technology it’s has favorable odds to become successful.

3) A Sino-Franco Project:- Yes, IEXEC RLC can have a potential foothold in two continents Europe and Asia. The company has two offices one in Nice, France and other in China. With strong Chinese links and collaborations with Tsinghua University (Chinese equivalent of MIT). There is possibility of this project getting adopted very quickly.

Tbc.

yes people are so interested that you have to bump your own thread.

If it's so good, why isn't their logo cooler?

4) Competitors:- Golem Mcap: 919million, These guys aggressively marketed themselves. With no working product and are already lagging behind by 6 months with their Brass Golem which was supposed to be done last June. Golem is like a fat girl at a party infused with steroids. No one likes to speak to her. In fact, Golem and IEXEC RLC are not even direct competitors Golem wants to be decentralized super computer while IEXEC wants to foundational block on which Dapp’s run and as well provide decentralized computational power. The team also said there can be a possible collaboration with Golem. So if golem is valued at 913 million with no working product and IEXEC rlc still is at 150 million at the time of writing and with DAPP store already realized IEXEC will easily surpass Golem in the coming months that’s my prediction.

5) More exchanges on the cards, we all know as coins get listed on more exchanges net work affect starts in and price rises proportionally.

6) Potential take over by IBM, though this rumor has never been confirmed, we all know what IBM did to stellar 

7) Dapp store has already been released on time. The team has promised couple of collaborations in January and launch of IEXEC summer of code for writing DAPPs on its platform.

8) Blockchain Agnostic: One of team members came out and said IEXEC is not limited to Ethereum and it can be adopted various smart contract platforms like NEO, ARK.

9) Decentralized computing is cleaner and energy efficient than cloud computing. As Smart cities and IOT become mainstream the cloud will simply not be able to keep it up. After Iexex V2 release one can simply rent their redundant computational power. Just imagine lending your phone or laptop for money. The proof of Contribution protocol is well tested and is PHD Haidren is doing a great job on this protocol.

Tbc.

10) Last but not the least cloud computing market is projected to reach 411 Billion by 2020 according to Forbes. If Iexec is successful in capturing at least 1 percent of that market they will be valued at 4.1 Billion.

So here comes my prediction,@4.1 billion it will be valued at 45 to 50 $ if they are successful in capturing this market. I wish Iexec and its team all the best !!!!

Spreading so e awareness

smart money is already in RLC.

EOY RLC will cost 30-60 USD

Just announced media partnership.

Thanks. I took a starter 2k position at roughly $1 a few weeks back on myrtle beach's rec. When's the next big event? Trying to add on a dip

another partnership coming this week.

man,we all are going to make it

hot chicks for everyone!

fuck i'm convinced, but I only have 390 rlc right now. i have eng and req, what should i let go?

I'm in the same situation, I'm diversified in too many good coins so I'm fucked. Holding 200 RLC atm.

diversification is good. but i think you'll benefit more from rlc in the coming two weeks than from req.

The pump is in "5 hours". Get in user. The best part is the coin will be announced to all at the same time.

No time advantage to higher ranks unlike other groups_

discord dot gg/rWvbMpg

Dont you fucking pump this glorious coin you faggot. This will be the only coin that we will need for financial independence.

Both ENG and REQ are also great long coins. I wouldn't sell either, but put mroe of my paycheck into RLC.

is now a good time to go in or wait for a dip?

My rule is, to put money in RLC but not to take out till I can retire, I am that confident that all the time is best to invest in it, It's just the baby phase of this coin, so go ahead, easy 200x in 2019.

cant really predict. depends what partnership they'll announce this week. If it is a big partnership i wouldnt expect the price to be this low ever again, if the parternship is shit i would expect a dip

Where does it say they'll be adding another partnership this week? I fully expect binance to add this coin this month anyways.

slack and their new year newsletter

I know they said 2 partnerships this month but are you sure it's going to be this week?

just check their slack m8.

someone asked if telegram partnership is one of the two partnerships and julien replied that it is not, then someone asked if a new partnership is still up for this week and julien said that it is

oh snap, so more big announcements are coming. damn I hope I get my paycheck on time!

this is such a good year because i have too many coins that are amazing investments but i literally don't have enough money to open positions on all of them