Steals your heart

>Steals your heart
Why are goblins so great?

Because one is the US president.

Well, more of a Hobgoblin

gobbos are best shortstacks fyi fite me

t. chuck schumer

There's a shortstack thread on /aco/ right now. Maybe, you could post there.

>>Steals your heart
>Why are goblins so great?

Can't be -that- great.

>Hey, I was gonna eat that!

There's already a shortstack thread on Veeky Forums for christsake.

Cool pic, though, OP. Is threre a story behind it?

>Steals your heart
Fucking organleggers.

>Fuck their women
>Fiesty Tomboys, matron Mother Gypsy THICC bitch, Almost prostitute tier, sexually agressive drunkard cock milkers, The Lower class British Slag, Damaged goods just needs some love tier, and dangerous hikki cockmonger tier
>Orc Cock Despoitory

Fuck their men/boys/PF gobbos
>Finely shaven Gremlin/Lio 7 Stitch Experiment proportioned boyish mischievous creature who at first struggles like you literally just impaled them, before you actually start thrusting, then they turn into ravenous pirahnna cockslut onaholes like a dick milking machine always put on the high setting due to how hypersexual and hypractive they actually are, probably sound like groomed philipino child sex slaves going "ficki ficki" all the time
Or
>Literal backalley smokers breath convening "trustworthy fellow" from New York tier, exhuming every stereotype of a behind the desk untrustworthy rogue, fence, theif or swindler. Is the Exhumed definition of a pure manlet homosexual. Will talk shit.
>Dangerous Nympho Rapist Slaver

Lastly for both-
Snot/Mucus fetish/Filth Fetishes related to bad hygenie or gross shit associated with green people in children's books, I.E Shreks Morning Swamp routine

If anyone is stealing my heart it’s Laura and Jester. She’s also clearly loving Travis’ Ford.
Inb4 Shin-Chan voice

New Critical Role campaign. Her name is Nott I think.

Reminder that Jester is literally Monara

from what I heard, she hasn't spent 90% of her time having butt sex.

Goblins are cute! Cute!

bump

>Nott
Does she take it though?

source? google not working

>Have you been sexually harassed in the workplace?

Balst by Ovens. I don't know where you can get this particular one, though.

How dare you. That thing in the white house is a cleverly disguised mongrel. You sully short stack races everywhere by attributing that thing to them.

Hobgoblins are the big red dudes, so not a shortstack

It's from Island magazine, by Image.

Jewblins are best Goblins.

Nah, a Hobgoblin would've started a war by now. All Trump does is shitpost on Twitter, he's clearly a Troll.

Just let him watch the gorilla channel in peace for the duration of his champaign.

Her full title is "Nott the Brave." Sort of a play on words.

>google not working
Who could have predicted such tragedy?

>Shitposts goblin fetish
>Asks for validation

What the fuck happened to you Veeky Forums

I love this.