Jumpchain CYOA Thread #2024: Looking at walking garbage

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

>Thread Name
Jumpers! What are some jumps or settings you don't like going to but almost always visit anyway because they have something you really need or want?

Most anime and fantasy settings.

That's half the reason why I user post.

Okay user.
I guess I'm just adverse to buffing things, but if you think its that important then I'll deffer to you.

Fate

Reminder that every time you pick an entry option that takes over someone who has lived in the world already, you are committing murder.

>implying that the person who lived in the world isn't just you with an amnesia drawback that wears off at the start of the jump

Only got joke about herasy last thread, so reasking here.

How does primordial interact with those?

>implying they hadn't just died of natural causes moments before jump-chan repaired the body and installed you

>implying it isn't an honor to be host to the Jumper
Filthy heathen, away with you!

I generally run with something sort of like that, but the catch with that is drawbacks of the "for the duration of the jump you lack any of your out of jump memories" don't really make sense anymore.

Remember anons
For best results always maximise the suffering in your chains

>not surfing to the maximus in your chains
Totally not bodacious dude

What, like non-Drop-In options or something more specific ?

Looks really promising, so long as we get the option to be a Rider with a Lynel companion I'm happy.

See, now if I was surfing to the maximus on the blood of my friends and family that would satisfy both our requirements.

No problem, just gib mommies milkes. Bro/sis can get rezzed as a younger sibling later, cucking your own dad is better

Jumpers, why do people fear you?

Because criminals are a superstitious cowardly lot

See

Jumpers imagine if we all went on a chain with no spark or ability to get off Ms JC's wild ride except to go back to Earth. How long till the world is destroyed?

When you overwrite someone's personality

Pregnancies, if my Jumper sees a suitable breeding mate he will pin and fug on the spot. Currently seeing a therapist to curb his rapey tendencies since that is mostly wrong.

Also his clones likes to shape shift and cause mpreg so the cuck isn't idle while his wife is getting reamed

Destroyed? I'd expect it to be repeatedly destroyed, undestroyed, redestroyed, retroactively never was destroyed in the first place, etc... (well, okay, not that bad. Maybe we can all agree to be nice and help all the worlds we go to, including this one...)

Instantly, because time is stopped while jumpers are in their chain.
And yet, still not soon enough.

Thanks Strike! U iz gud lyalist skub.

>Implying that anyone is allowed to do that with my galaxy wide mind-rape aura

Are there any other ways to increase the size of our Order other than buying RP and the Jovian Scenario? Getting enough sisters to have a real impact on a 40K scale conflict is extremely difficult with just those.

The standard reasons. Incredible power wielded by a single person, with all the beings that have enough power to serve as checks on that power supporting him. It doesn't matter that I'm a pretty nice person and generally believe in things like democratic government and the rule of law, the potential threat a jumper poses is still enough.

If you're going to update Sisters of Battle could you take a look at the typos?
>and though we will not kill you he will force you to fight,
>and will you will suffer pain and humiliation,

You learn a lot from wrasslin , and there are plenty of lewd perks scattered across jumps like 80's and Futurama

Not by getting RP, but if you were a good enough girl they'll give you more responsibility.

If I do an update sure.

I'm not though. You can just call that my ruling

>Not by getting RP, but if you were a good enough girl they'll give you more responsibility.
Will we get to keep the members we didn't buy with RP into the chain? I don't want to leave my sisters behind.

No

Come on. Stop tying to nickle and dime me. You know how it works

the only reason I let user had his thunder hawks is that the easier he can deploy his sisters the more suffering he must endure.

Remember to maximise your suffering guys.

I'd rather maximize my Sisters of Battle Waifus.

Well tough shit.

>Remember to maximise your suffering guys.
Thank god I take lingering drawbacks, also suffering justifies jumper being a dick

What are your favorite perks that give you planning/strategy/tactical prowess?

Other than the obvious kill every Dark Eldar you see what are some good ways to spend 3 months trapped in Commorragh with fiat preventing you from escaping beforehand?

>implying adding even more sisters isn't going to max out suffering

Start up an underground consensual handholding and cuddling club. Those edgy fuckers'll do anything to seem unique, and it might just catch on.

Listen, you can either be tortured for 3 months or you can fight Deldar for three months. And yes the second option is the exact same thing as the first one but at least it includes some revenge.

Is that how Val caught NuBee?

There's also fucking Deldar for 3 months, which is like both options combined but you might enjoy it more.

>kill Deldar
Now my Warhammer knowledge is quite bad, but doesn't killing them feed Slannesh and give her what she wants?
I remember an user with the idea of turning them into an FMA philosopher stone or something of the like, cause that way Slannesh doesn't get the souls, instead you do to do as you please. Whether you want to purify the stone with whatever corruption-begone magic and give it to the Eldar someway/somehow is up to you.

Oh sure, obvi you want to cast their souls into the void or burn them with hellfire or eat their ghosts before Slaanesh can or something

She didn't have the clones yet, but heresy was involved.

Turning Comorragh into a giant transmutation circle and getting the idiots to seal it with their wanton bloodshed would certainly put Vect in his place

Implying Vect didn't trick you into doing that to help solve an overpopulation problem
Do you even keikaku user?

>didn't have the clones yet
Was OldBee sacrificed to make them?

Does anyone know what the world of Sword Art Online is like outside the VR games?

Go on a massive fuck off rampage through the city, kill everything. Go full one jumper crusade until whatever ends the drawback comes to save you. Also take the Extended Stay drawback and use the extra decade to go on another crusade without the drawback to keep you from coming and going as you please.

Which is the best knight of the round table to companion in King Arthur?

Basically just Earth

Galahad.

Convince them to repent of their evil ways

Just slightly more advanced, what with Nerve Gear and simple (and not so simple) AI?

It's tricky to do that. You have to take into account math in higher dimensions because of space-time fuckery in the webway, but it's doable. I've done it, but I know I wasn't the first one, either.

I don't think that's going to happen user.

nigga, i just wanted to tell you: i hate your jump formatting

Nah, long dead by then. Also we don't talk about that. You know the rules.

Yeah? Why is that user? I'm not up to much so I can sit and listen for a bit while you explain.

How would the Dark Eldar feel about having large sections of their city filled with Fiend Fyre?

When does the escalation train stop?

>escalation train stop?
when we can fug jumpchan

How long does the Sword Art Online jump go for, anyway? I can't find any mention of an end date. Or for that matter where the heck your body is in the material world - the game only lasts for one year in the original timeline.

Gawain, he is smol, can photosynthesise and smells like flowers

Deadly Premonition Jump Prototype. I put quite a bit of work into this, see if we can get this in the archive?

So I have a... well, I'm not sure if this is a good idea or not. But I've been debating taking an omnitrix and modifying it to use Evangelion's 'pattern' system instead of just DNA, so it will scan in all three aspects of someone instead of just the one. Then, I'll install the evolution program before scanning in waifus and using it on them.

Also I suppose I'll need to do something about the fact that their mind will ride along, ghostfreak style.

I'm literally using science to evolve waifus for war over here. I don't think there's an end to it.

SAO only launched in Japan, I'm pretty sure, so you'll be somewhere there. Your physical body will be moved to a hospital or put on some manner of life support in order to keep you alive. As for an end date, I'd assume ten years after SAO launches. That'd give you eight years left after SAO ends in canon.

>waifus
>plural

Oh, my bad, two years not one. Okay, so waking up in a hospital somewhere in Japan, got it. Thanks.

Biological, robotic or cybernetic waifus?

What are some mundane jump settings? Places without magic or hypertech or anything like that. I want to spend some time messing around without having to worry too much about the preexisting supernatural elements.

This is pretty fantastic user. I'm really glad to see someone do this, especially as well as you have. The one thing I think can be improved is the item selection.

Some of the cars could perhaps be offered as items? Red seeds of your own to use, maybe some of the stores around town as items you can bring along (A diner that always has the weirdest kinds of food). It might be good to move that coffee perk to items too, since it seems to be an item?

Still, this looks really good. Love the drawbacks too.

Harvest Moon

How is Bee?

>Automatic failure state just for taking the jump.
Please no, make that shit a drawback.

Bitch, where my Drakengard 3 at?

Even worse, user. Waifus that aren't mine.

I suppose it'd have to be biological, wouldn't it? Although I guess... soul waifus could work as well? And waifus that only exist as minds?

He's pretty good.

It's with 90% of my productivity, which was cruelly taken by the Australian summer.

Is there any way of neutralizing the natural impulses of Always Chaotic Evil races you turn into? Being a Dragonborn probably doesn't give you the "conquer everything" instinct that dragons in Skyrim always have (although given Potema and Tiber I'm not entirely sure), but it made me think a bit. The last thing I need is to use Transform on a Demon Lord and immediately do a face-heel turn.

Well give your balls a tug you tit fucker. This shit is fucking embarrassing.

Indeed. But the heat cannot be beat.

Does everything really need to be double-spaced? Other than that, it's looking good.

In the F/GO jump, does the Lady of Shadows perk protect against soul damage?

It does.

>can phoytosynthesise

Is it possible to learn this power? Like, in all seriousness-in Camelot's time is this a thing people could do if they just tried hard enough? How?

>Cannot beat the heat
>What is air conditioning

As a fellow Aussie, can confirm.

From experience: An unreliable, guttering source of foul smells that doesn't condition the air nearly as well as advertised. And I don't even live in a country still suffering the Emu War aftershocks.

The Greatest Trick, Marvel Magic

I've got a big house and the air con isn't strong enough to cool all of it. Add in the animals and exercise and man I cannot even with this heat and humidity

Generic Medical Drama
Generic Videogame Developer
Youtube
Slice of Life
80s Action Movies
Counter-Strike
GTA
James Cameron's Titanic
Mob
Modern Action Movie
Musician

Animal Crossing
Razzle Dazzle

Well, I'd get rid of the failure state. It's something that's really easy to avoid if you know the game going in and really hard to if you don't, so it's either pointless or unnecessarily punishing. And it's a bit odd to put the items, such as they are, before the perks. That usually goes after. Also, as an aside: Legendary Guitar Grekoch. That needs to be an item, you know you want it, make it happen. The fact that the best weapon in the game is a guitar is great, I spent the whole game without ever returning it. Keith got that back right before I left town at the end of the game, and not a moment sooner. Which made Zach's comment of "What would I use this for? A weapon? Don't be silly" pretty hilarious.

But aside from those comments, I really like this. You've captured the spirit of the game quite well, every single one of the perks makes me think of a fun and quirky moment in the game. Great job, user. Oh, one more idea, along with Grekoch: The pot. I want to know what's in the pot. Drawback, item, I don't know. It needs to be in there. Wait, another idea, a huge film collection, that would be a good item. Okay, yeah, now I'm done.

Thank you. What happens if someone you are using as a link changes their mind later, either because they no longer want to work with you or because you used mind-control/social combat to convince them in the first place? Also, I'm guessing if you use an object it must be a relatively small, concrete thing and you can't go Fisher King and link your island fortress or the island itself.

If they change their mind, it'll fail and the connection ends. As for objects, I should clarify that in jump but it can't be extremely small or so large that it counts as a location. You can't pick a random speck of dust, nor can you pick an entire country you rule. I'd say probably not going smaller than an apple or larger than a battleship?

Ok, thank you.

This is probably the least frequent way in which I commit murder.

I don't know much of anything about DxD... nor do I have any idea how to compare the stronk of a Primordial Ghost, the eldar gods, and chaos gods.

But the Astartes would likely be pushed towards something like a Custodes?

But what about maximizing comfy?

I am a scary, scary guy.

Mostly because I always take every fear and intimidation perk I can get. Looking upon me can drive people mad with terror.

>humidity
I thought Australia was a desert.
How humid can it possibly be?

Deserts are often ridiculously humid. They're dry because it's so hot that most of what would be liquid water in other climates exists in the air.

A lot of Australia is but that's not the case around the coastlines, which is where the majority of aussies live. It's worst up in the north but even down south it can be kinda nasty at times.