Can someone explain to me in normie retard terms what the fuck NEO actually does?

can someone explain to me in normie retard terms what the fuck NEO actually does?

smart contracts

Chinese ethereum

Chinese eth, thats literaly it

it's like ETH except it has PoS generating GAS and some other features like asset allocation on the blockchain.

How do I actually get GAS?

All of my NEO is just sitting on Bittrex -- something else I need to be doing?

yes, either get it on binance, the only exchange that gives you GAS, or put it in a NEON wallet, found at neo.org

It's like ETH but better.
>supports mulitple programming languages instead of only shitidity
>amazingly strong community dev support
>chinese gov and institutional approval
>better scaling than ETH
>better built in features to support digital identiy and ICOs by default
>not shit

You generate GAS by simply holding NEO in a wallet which you control the private keys for. Some Exchanges (such as binance, kucoin) pay out GAS at regular intervals to holders.

Kek
Binance jews are happily collecting that gas for you. Move it to a wallet, most people use NEON, by cityofzion. Collects gas even while your wallet is offline.

Similar to ETH except it’s faster and can handle far more transactions

Bittrex jews*

It's Ethereum but for China, as you already know I'm sure, each geographical location needs its own Ethereum - if we were to all use the same one, the tubes would clog up. So there will be Ethereum derivatives for every country, the potential for long term passive work at home gains here is unreal...

KuCoin gives GAS too.

The Centralized Ethereum
literally runs off an AWS cloud server
its for poor gooks that cant afford the real thing

Basically all of this. I'm not sure it will ever overtake ETH personally, but it certainly has the potential to obtain the same market cap and price ETH currently does.

The devs are amazing and are constantly updating and marketing their product. The community following is also fantastic and very helpful on Plebbit.

NEO has 20+ ICOs coming out in the next couple of months as well, all of which are solid projects that they approve so it doesn't end up with hundreds of bullshit scam ICOs like ETH.

nigger I literally got sent some gas today shut up

For real now, I think NEO will prove itself superior to ETH and take over. It's beginning to solidify itself as the correct option for institutional investors, ETHs flaws are being used and abused by every basement dwelling amateur who can throw on a smart contract to congest the network (kitties, etheremon, any other bullshit fad ponzi).

I find that people often forget that ETH only supports solidity as a programming language. NOTHING else uses this so devs need to learn it from scratch.

Any real companies which want to hire experienced devs just simply will not use it.

There are a number of upcoming projects which have switched from ETH to NEO because of these advantages.

he meant bittrex and corrected himself

Care to mention the projects? Thanks

Its a factory for even shittier ICOs than on Ethereum.

last time I checked NEO doesn't have a pussy collecting game on it

Would like to know this too.

Chinks copy pasted ethereums github.

1 rank below ADA and 2 ranks above ETH

basically

Centralized

Neo hits $100 ATH then drops below pump price. wew

Yea KuCoin also gives gas, the exchange is aight but pretty young better then bittrex scammers though