Jumpchain CYOA Thread #2025: Worm is Life, Worm is Love Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

>Worm is Life, Worm is Love
Worm is Waifu.

AHAHAHAHA, TIME FOR SPAM. Let's take it from the top.

Jump 5: The Princess Tower Gauntlet - Love is a Battlefield

“We're doing something a little different this time.” She said, which already had me a bit worried. She frowned upon seeing my apprehension. “Calm yourself. It's just a simple challenge. The only stakes are possible rewards you may claim - should you fall, I shall spirit you away to the next jump.”

Oh. Well, then, why is it a chall--

“You're losing everything except that body modification you received after the first one.”

Theeeere it is.

“Think of it less like a stage show and more of a game. I think by the end of the experience, the both of us are going to be very happy with the results.”

The way you say that is terrifying.

“Anyways, happy trails!”

Wait whOH GOD MY EYES

The smoke clears and I am surrounded by a bunch of people of varying species andagadebgvasaaaaaaarble...
“Erm...” One of the human figures shifts uncomfortably. “Did the summoning go awry?”
“The summoned hero appears to be drooling on the floor.”
“He's also twitching...”
“Did we get the wrong number?”

The Conductor blinks from her own little space outside of time. “Oh. One moment.” She snapped her fingers, and then the Jumper suddenly stands back at attention.

“WHERE AM I WHAT DAY IS IT oh hello, there.”
I get a rundown of the situation. Apparently all thirty of their daughters were kidnapped by a single dragon. That's...wow. “You're telling me that every single one of you managed to get bamboozled by the same dragon, but you had the ability to summon me?”
“Well, erm...you see, the dragon's magical defenses are much too strong for even our strongest court wizards!”
“...collectively?”
The Kings all shifted uncomfortably. I decide to shrug it off and sigh. “Fine. I'll go save them.”
There was a sigh of relief from several of them. Suspicious.

Anyways one teleport spell later...!
Distance: Several Days Away [50]
...are you fucking kidding me. Is a Teleport Without Error spell too much for you idiots to manage?! What, thirty wizards and you can't defeat one dragon?! I swear to god, when I get my hands on you--oh, forget it. At least they had the decency to give me some supplies. Ugh. This is going to be a long trip.
[Towers are upgraded to Tier 1.]

The Castle!

I swear I can hear a pipe organ playing suitably ominous music as I approach. There's a flash of lightning in the sky - I'm convinced it's an illusion considering I can't actually feel any rain and the skies had been clear during the walk here. I'm sweaty and really need a bath, so I kinda regret the fact there was no actual rain. Stepping inside, the doors slam shut behind me and there's a gigantic door in the middle that just screams ‘FINAL BOSS HERE’. You know, I have to hand it to whoever designed the castle - they've got a talent for theatrics.

Guarded by a terrible, fire-breathing dragon...[150] - That was a very bad noise. That was a very bad noise indeed.
Many had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison...[250] - That sounded like a bunch of switches and buzzsaws. Wonderful.

The Merchant!

“What're ya buyin?” The merchant with a thick not-Australian accent asked of me, rubbing his hands together expectantly.
“...haven't I seen you somewhere before?”
“Wut?”
“Yeah, that guy from Resident Evil. You were always selling Leon guns for no real reason?”
He looked left and right suspiciously. “...n-no.”
“Huh. Alright, then. Give me a second, I want to see what the competition looks like. [Can't believe they made this a contest...this feels more like a game show.]”

Rivals!

The Colorful Knights [300]
I look downwards at the three stout knights lined up before me. “...huh. So what are you guys supposed to be?” The word ‘dwarves’ is on the tip of my tongue, but I don't want to come off as rude in case they're just very short humans.
“WE'RE MEN!” They suddenly sing with very deep voices. “WE'RE MEN IN TIGHTS!"
“OKAY I'M GONNA GO TALK TO SOMEONE ELSE NOW.”

The Forgotten Princess [350]
“Oh, hey, it's a lady knight.”
“DON'T CALL ME A...oh. Yes! That's it, I'm definitely a knight. Not at all a -princess- who wasn't pretty or charming enough to get kidnapped by any dragon! NOPE! NOT ME! NOW WATCH AS I TEAR THIS BOOK IN HALF FOR NO FUCKING REASON AAAAAAAGH”
“I'll...leave you alone.”

The Boy In Green [450]
“Okay, it's not just my imagination. You are DEFINITELY just Link. Confess your sins!”
“HA! SAA! SEIYAAAA!”
“Do you come with subtitles...?!”

Rogues!

The Hungry Mimic [550]
Why.

Okay, well, that's...yeah, that's a lot to deal with. But I think with enough effort, I can probably rescue...someone, I guess! Time for some gear and some items!

Basic Weapon Training x2 [500 - Used Freebie] - Sword and the Bow.
Trapfinding [450] - Essential, considering I don't have anyone to bail me out here.
Trap Disarming [350] - See above.
Basic Athletic Training [300] - Going to need it without my gains.
Silent Feet [250] - Sneaky sneak, sneaky sneak.

Items:
Basic Hero Equipment - Classic sword and shield.
Red Potion [200] - Helpful.
Jellybeans [150] - Also helpful!
Hookshot [50] - Neat!...am I just in Hyrule? Is there a Zelda in here somewhere?
Boomerang [0] - Need some range.

[Defenses become tier 2 after 8 Princesses, and Tier 3 after 16.]

I'm gonna miss having the Heart Staff, but I get the feeling I need a cutting weapon more than I need to bonk people on the head - I don't have the muscle strength to compensate for it anymore, anyways.

How do XCom psionics work?
Is it genetic modification or alterations in brain structure, or what?

Tower 1! Priya Datta!

That was a mistake. My sword is basically useless down here and the guardians are all armored out. That's okay, I've mastered another great skill!
“Hut?” The Boy In Green [Link] asks me, having been waiting at the starting line for me to begin my journey into the tower, with the Colorful Knights and Forgotten Princess all tilting their heads quizzically.
“It's a fantastic technique passed down for generations by a great line of heroes from my world. And it is...”
“RUN AWAY!” I say charging headlong into the mechanical maze at full speed like a speedrunner on several pounds of cocaine.

A few moments later I managed to get myself lost because I forgot to actually pick up some sort of parchment to use for drawing a map. This plus my short memory ensures that the Boy In Green finds his way before I do.

[Tower 1: Priya Datta. FAILED. Rescued by The Boy In Green.]

Tower 2! Eirlys Moss!

Second time's the charm. This place is incredibly grassy and full of dirt, and I can hear the howling of wolves as I move up the floors. It's not long before they all attack me in packs - but I'm used to fighting alone against huge groups, even with my newly-depowered state. The wolves get a taste of my steel and I send them packing. A good tactic is to bait them into a narrow passageway, particularly where the plants are still having a bit of a chokehold, then force them into fighting me one at a time. I take only a few scratches by the time it's all said and done. As for the wilderness, I have a sixth sense for spotting the snakes and working around the vines, and get out of those without even another nick on my flesh. Some time is lost by having to cut shortcuts through the vines, but I keep up fairly well.

The Colorful Knights were all caught in a tangled mess of vines, in the captivity of a talking bulbous plant that sounded oddly familiar if I ran some sort of shop of horrors. I didn't want to just leave them to their doom at this weird singing plant, but I wasn't confident in my ability to fight it myself without some sort of fire - so I lied to the Forgotten Princess and said it was clearly the final boss before the Princess' room, and sure enough she charged into the fray with a vaguely Celtic battlecry. All while I slipped on over to the final room where Eirlys was.

I feel awkward. Is there some kind of protocol to this? I approach the girl as she busily tries to paint. “Uh...hello. I'm here to save you?”
“Just a moment. I'm almost finished with this painting.”
I see her brush on a blank canvas, the color disappearing with every attempt she made. It's around the third try I realize this isn't going anywhere. There's a convenient brush nearby so I opt to parrot her movements, figuring this was a puzzle where I had to help out. My hands are a bit unsteady so it takes me a few tries, but after attempt three, I manage to finish what she's trying to paint. Eirlys' eyes light up as she sees the finished painting, standing up. “Oh, thank you so much, hero! Your help isn't needed, but much appreciated. After all, heroes are naturally kind...at least, I think they are. Do you know all of those old legends like the story of the knight and the red dragon, and the--”

You may be expecting me to interject here, but I noticed something a bit too late. I couldn't tell before due to the green of her hair and the surrounding foilage, but now that she was standing up...it was a apparent that the Dawn Elf was not wearing any pants. Or much of anything for that matter. So I was a little bit distracted before my own modesty kicked in. “PUT SOME PANTS ON!” I called out. She seemed confused and tilted her head to the side.

Correct

She seemed confused and tilted her head to the side. Then she looked down curiously. Then turned around, moving about as she contemplated this. “Pants? Don't human girls normally wear dresses and skirts? I once saw a dress that was made of-”

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

[Tower 2: Eiryls Moss! Success! Rescued by Journal Jumper.]

[Tower 3: Chloe Mandeville]

Everything is huge and I am tiny, and these rats are in the walls. Rats in the waaaaaalls. I ended up leaving Eiryls in one of the safe rooms near the garden...it's very, VERY difficult to concentrate with the whole ‘rescuing’ thing when there's a green elf butt on display in the open. Most I could find for her was a cloak, and even then she doesn't strike me as the adventuring type. Anyways, gigantic people who collectively smell worse than I do are prowling about and LORD ALMIGHTY WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE RATS. Their beady eyes scream murder, and they call for my blood! HAVE AT THEE FURRY MOTHERFUCKERS!

I take a few nasty hits from the fights on the way over, and the traps do a worse number on me when I forget about them. The rats just keep coming, but I think I'm soon able to reach where the Princess is being held WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT.

“HEY GUYS IT'S ME THE TALKING THREE-HEADED RAT! HOW ABOUT I EAT YOUR LEGS, FUCKO!”

...I stare up at the sky. I don't know if she can tell, but I'm glaring really hard at my benefactor right now. Anyways, after that boss fight straight out of a lazy GM's nightmares, I finally locate the room where Chloe is being held captive. Turns out there's a whole lot of her sealed in bottles, and all of them yell at me simultaneously to hurry up and release her so she can slay the dragon herself. I notice right away all of the illusionary ones were reacting and talking in unison with her. I give it some thought and listen to her talk as I look around.

“I can't believe that stupid dragon caught me in such a dumb trap...and making me even smaller than everything else here! Just adding insult to injury, right?! My people don't have a home to go to, and everyone just makes short jokes with us!”

“That's rough,” I say with sympathy as I pick up one of the bottles. They speak with her voice in unison. Curiously, I lightly shake the bottle. Nothing. I set it down in the corner.

“It didn't even have the decency to challenge me to an actual duel, just...snatched me up in my sleep, not giving me the chance to fight back! Let me keep my sword and nothing else, like some kind of ornament. It's just the biggest way to disrespect me, you know?!”

“I get you.” I say, shaking another bottle, then putting it back down.

“And now I'm just sitting here waiting for some hero to come and save me - did my parents even check the kind of people they were sending, becaAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!”

“Found you!”

[Tower 3: Success! Chloe Mandeville rescued by Journal Jumper!]

[Tower 4: A'lea T'ch Ou']

...is that a pun? Well, whatever. I've entered the water temple of doom. A while ago, I noticed that the Boy In Green [Link] had disappeared since the first tower. I figured he would have been a bit more active and rescuing Princesses left and right, especially since my other two rivals were starting to lag behind now that I was adjusting to my depowered state. I soon found out why - he was laying face-down in a pool of water. The bubbles told me he was still alive, and I reluctantly pulled him up. He was breathing, but he had a dead, empty stare in his eyes. A quiet loathing for this Tower and the madwoman who designed it, and deep despair that ran further than any ordeal I could have possibly experienced.

I felt bad for the poor kid. Chloe was pitying him a bit as she looked him over, too.

I offered to help him get through the water switch puzzles. He perked up immediately.

A certain genetic code, Kinda like psykers from 40k

[Tower 4: PARTIAL SUCCESS! Journal Jumper forfeits the Mermaid Princess to The Boy In Green.]

[Tower 5: Avon Olney Salford]

Oh god this is literally just Crypt of the Necrodancer. Okay, Chloe, follow my lead. This is one of those stupid gimmick dungeons.
“Hasn't this entire castle been one big gimmick dungeon...?”
...good point but that doesn't make me any less right.
Oh, in case I forgot to mention it - since Chloe struck me as a capable fighter, like a sort of halfling Guts, I let her accompany me. It was nice having someone to talk to and fight alongside, which took off some of the pressure in battle. That and we had a few things in common. I liked to hit things with a sword and bitch about how stupid things were. She liked to hit things with a sword and bitch about how stupid things are. I like to think we established a stable rapport when we defeated an afro-clad skeleton together and quietly made a fistbump afterwards.
She needs to focus a bit more in battle, though. She kept looking at me expectantly a few times, like I was forgetting something or I had a thing on my face. Odd.

So it turns out we need to just use a correct tuning fork to release Avon. Hmm. Well, instead of guessing, why don't we just throw all of them at the cage at once? Okay, ready? One...two...three!

>VERY LOUD NOISES AND AN EAR-SPLITTING ROAR

OH HEY IT WORKED!
“WHAT?!”
I SAID, IT WORKED!
“WHAAAAT?!”
SPEAK UP, I CAN'T HEAR YOU!
“WHAAAAAAAT!?”
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

Avon just stared at us for a few seconds, her hair a bit disheveled, before she applauded and beamed. “My hero! And, uh...girl!”

WHAT?!
“WHAT?!”

Some jellybeans later...

Oh my god why did you guys vote for me to spam this awful fanfiction

This thread brought to you in part by Heavens Inc. "If it's not screaming, we'll drop a moon on it."

[The Final Battle]

Alright. Three out of thirty isn't bad. That's like...one-tenth of a gaggle of Princesses. I'm exhausted. Let's go ahead and put an end to this and slay the dragon.
“Eh? Just like that?” Chloe looked at me questioningly.
“Pffft, he's the summoned hero, Chloe! He knows what he's doing!” Avon said cheerily, strumming on a guitar. “And the brave hero lunged forward and challenged the mighty dragon, and slew her with a thickity-thwack!”
“I doubt it'll be that easy...also, thickity-thwack?”
“It'll make her quack!"
“Quack?"
“And be done in a crack!”
“...without any lack!”
I get it.

I step into the Dragon's lair, my blade brandished as I confronted the mighty technicolor beast. The Dragon would be a few words into her speech before she trailed off. Did she notice my lack of enthusiasm for this? I mean, normally, I'd be all over this whole Dragon-slaying thing because ADVENTURE, but I was just exhausted by the end of this.
“Do...do you need a moment?” She asked with apparently uncharacteristic politeness.
“No, no, I'm good--”
“This sort of thing happens, I understand, just take a breather-”
“No, let's do this, let's do this!” I said, holding my sword at the ready. The sooner this was over, the better.
“Very well. Um. Where was I?”
“The part about my bones shattering against your claws.”
“RIGHT!” And she made her swipe as I rolled out of the way.

What followed was a battle of attrition. Her movements were sluggish and she had no magic to wield, but it was still a dangerous duel where a direct hit would be enough to turn me into a pile of gore. I baited her strikes and cut at the beast's claws and torso where I could, before managing to climb onto her back and driving my blade into the back of her neck. I repeated this with a few more well-timed strikes, before her body rested on the ground, her breathing shallow. My bloodied blade in my hand, I pointed it at her.

How do I get Jumpchain famous like Heavens and Worm?

I still want a photoshop of reds trash panda in a shirt doing the megamilk pose except it says perks on it.

Be good. And be adorable.

“You are beaten.”
“So I am...so I am, hero.” The reptilian eyes glared at me. “Well? Finish me. Your standing ovation is waiting for you.”
I did not obey.
“...what are you waiting for?” She asked, impatient, maybe even a bit insulted.
“I mean, you DID just try to kill me and kidnapped about thirty princesses...thirty! That's as many as three tens, and that's terrible. But after all of this, I don't think I have it in me to hate you.”
“What...?”
“Everything about this felt like a game. A grand show. And the way the Towers were designed...you were just having fun with it, weren't you? You put a lot of work into it - you made it difficult, but possible, and even threw in an item shop. Someone who meant ill wouldn't have done something that, right?”
“...”
“So, I won't kill you. I mean you no ill, dragon. The Princesses are saved, the battle is over. May we go our separate ways without grudges and with a fond farewell?”
“...haaaa...haha...” Was that a chuckle? Suddenly, she didn't sound very injured at all, strength returning to her voice in an instant. “Soft-hearted fool. Showing mercy to a dragon? If they were all like that...” She looked at me with dawning comprehension and let out a chuckle. “I'll remember this, hero. Perhaps we will meet again someday.”
Then, her body disappeared, dissolved into sand before the sand vanished from existence. An illusion? Something's not quite right here.

...but hey I WON! WOO! Celebratory confetti falls from the ceiling and a colorful ‘CONGRATULATIONS’ banner dips into existence.

[The Ending!]

I marched out of the Dragon's chambers triumphant, and I feel my strength slowly returning to me as the power and knowledge I gained from the other worlds re-enters my body. It's like putting on an old, familiar suit again that still fits me.

Sleep with nubee

I step out of the Hallway and sure enough, three of the thirty Kings are there to greet me, while others congratulate my rivals or usher off the waiting horde of Heroes from outside to rescue the other Princesses. Huh. This really is the sort of world where people just dogpile together for some sort of booty, huh...? The fathers of Eiryls, Avon, and Chloe all stood in a line - so basically a green-haired elf wearing only cloth shorts, a messily-haired bard, and a halfling holding a shotgun menacingly. I'm pretty sure that's a musket, but I'm going to try my hardest not to piss him off on the chance I'm wrong.

“Your daughters are safe, your Majesties.” I said, planting my sword in the ground as I bowed politely to the three of them.
“So they are, my most righteous dude!" The Bard King said with enthusiasm and finger pistols. I cringe a bit. Did everyone in this world have a ‘quirky’ personality? “You got all three of our daughters out to safety! I mean, you didn't like, get any more, but some is better than none, my righteous hero!”
“We've already made arrangements for your reward - a well-stocked keep with plenty of room. We've already discussed the terms and the contract with the sorceress who acts as your keeper.” The Dawn Elf King said as he handed me a scroll. The sorceress? Oh, he must mean her. I guess that means I probably get to keep this once things are all said and done.
“Alright, great! If that's all said and done with, I should be on my way. I hope your daughters get to enjoy their newfound freedom here!”
You could almost HEAR the BGM coming to an abrupt halt with a record scratch. The Three Kings looked between each other awkwardly.
“...I'm sorry, hero, could you repeat yourself?”
“I'm...going on my way and I hope your daughters enjoy their newfound freedom?”
An awkward silence ensued. One of them coughed. The Halfling King would march forward and glare at me.

Make plenty of jumps I like

“You...DO know how this sort of thing works, don't you, lad?”
“The summoned hero rescues a bunch of Princesses and then rides off into the sunset?”
“Oh ye Gods.” The short king facepalmed.
“What, what am I missing here?!” I asked as I looked on over to the trio. Eiryls was sketching something hurriedly while Chloe was absolutely fuming, her face red, and Avon was just grinning stupidly as she held up a newly-packed suitcase.
“Hero, dude,” The Bard King said as he leaned in a bit closer and put a hand on my shoulder. “See, after the hero rescues the Princesses, he's supposed to do the righteous hero thing and...get hitched, you know? And then, you gotta, like, do the royal duty of...” The Bard King meaningfully slipped a finger into the opposite hand. “You get me?”

...oh.

Oh.

OH.

“W-what?!” I double back. “You do know I'm already on this big quest across other...uh, countries, right?!”
“Well, yeah, summoned heroes don't always come back. Why do you think most of us have more than one daughter, lad?” The Halfling King said, rolling his eyes. “They knew it the second you showed up - and we knew they might wanna go with their rescuer! Are you seriously just gonna leave them all here?!” He pumped the shotgun/musket and gave a threatening glare.
“Do they even want to go with me?! It's going to be really dangerous, and really weird. I can't just tak-” My words die in my throat as I look on over at the Princesses. Eiryls has stopped her sketching and looks a bit like a deer in headlights, like someone who was just told Santa wasn't real. Chloe was gritting her teeth and blushing deeply, her eyes wet with what looked like tears of embarrassment and fury, her expectations one syllable away from being crushed. Avon had this hopeful look on her face, her eyes almost shining in the light of the hallway.
What did the dragon call me? Soft-hearted fool? Yeah, that's about right.

I sigh.
“I can't guarantee we'll get hitched. I'm...I'm not much of a hero, really. But if they want to come along anyways, I won't say no.”
All three of them lit up in their own ways. Meanwhile the color drained from my face.

That woman...this was part of her plan all along, wasn't it?!

That was a lot longer than I thought it'd be I am so sorry

>Jumpchan's face when

Ees good Heavens. Write fagging is better than shit posting and good writefagging is better than normal posting.

>Dragon ball Z jump
>only the strong survive drawback

I have several questions:
It says everyone on earth, Namek, from the frieza clan etc. gets stronger/more dangerous.
Does that include the Z figthers too and excludes only me or are they fucked as well?

I know that drawbacks override perks, but if i take a perk like apotheosis, which states that "Your raw ki power is increased slightly, enough to start you off with a slight edge on early foes" does that mean that that still holds true with this new danger level or do i have an advantage against early foes in the "old canon", but are fucked in the new one?

>She needs to focus a bit more in battle, though. She kept looking at me expectantly a few times, like I was forgetting something or I had a thing on my face. Odd.

>a halfling holding a shotgun menacingly
A wedding is happening I see.

It was fantastic Moon Kitten.

How dangerous is the kill 6 billion demons universe?
Some perks seem pretty powerful, but i thougth it was rather low power tumblr fantasy stuff.

Depends on how much attention you call to yourself. You should be perfectly fine if you don't do like Allison "Worst decision-making skills ever" Ruth

LETS JUST MAKE A DEAL WITH ONE OF THE ASSHOLES WHO WANTS ME DEAD AND LET HIM INSIDE MY HEAD BECAUSE IM TOO LAZY TO ACTUALLY PRACTICE!

Fuck why is she so fucking stupid?

>Link gets stuck in the Water Temple
Topkek

That's actually in the jump, that he gets stuck in the Water Dungeon.

It's just your standard Jumper tactic.

It's an sjw protag in an sjw comic. Why is this even a question?

And he most likely get engaged to the fish princess.

>taking the princesses
>not taking the dragon and the princesses
become dragon^2

So I know very little about Stands and they seem to be mostly focused on physical attacks.

How much of an asspull would it be to have mine be mostly about erasing someone from the collective memory of everyone else?

I didn't have a way to handle the first tower and botched three dice rolls in a row when it came down to luck. So that ending was a bust to begin with.

Do note the foreshadowing in the latter half of the write-up tho.
Glad you enjoyed it, Harem Singularity user!
True, though I do feel awkward when I eat a chunk of the thread right away.
ONOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!
This is the truest statement.
I don't recall - that drawback was more Digger's idea than mine. I'd say 'maybe' unless he chimes in otherwise - since it's a drawback, it probably defaults to which result makes your life harder.

Seems more like an Awakened or Requiem ability, but it definitely sounds like something that should be possible.

>Harem Singularity user!
I'm not Ricrod

Totally okay, but how does it do it? Does the stand have to touch the person?

You're totally set up for the dragon waifu Heavens.

Go explode normie!!

People who have the right genetic aptitude are put in a "nerve enkindler" that uses electromagnetic induction to modify the structure of their nervous system over the course of a month.

Last thread ended so Im asking again.

What are some good ways to become a deal trading, debt collecting, faery dwelling, scary ass fae?

Ok, I'll have to think of something appropriate for the lower levels.

Something like that. I'm just trying to grok if the basic concept can work.

changeling and Hell boy immediately spring to mind

Bancho I like you but I want you to leave and not come back until your psychiatrist oks you to come back. Ok?

Thank you but please.

>bancho
Urgh. Just no. No thank you.

>tfw you've been dealing with screaming children for six hours
>now you need to deal with five and a half hours of class

Give me ideas of Ace Combat items you want to see when I get back. So far I've got stuff like superweapons (Stonehenge, Excalibur, etc), corporations, electronic networks, flight suits, building tools, basic hangar, and decal paint.

You could think of another way of being activated, like you need to see their back or need to discover the thing they do when they're afraid. Perphaps you have to destroy a memento related to them for it to be activated?

But if he still comes back that will be proof that he's made no progress.

oh hey bancho's back. I've missed your brand of insanity

>So I know very little about Stands and they seem to be mostly focused on physical attacks.
>Stands...mostly focused on physical attacks
Oh my, you do know very little about Stands, don't you? Yeah, mass memory erasing is totally possible. That's the sort of thing a throwaway villain that only got a couple of chapters would have. Stands go so much weirder and more "hax" in their powers. Like, "control the weather so as to cause rainbows that hypnotize people that they're turning into snails so convincingly that their flesh actually collapses into a pile of snails" level of weird power. That's an actual canon example.

>encouraging someone to commit self-harm
Please don't.

Plane blueprints, maybe?

Belkan clay. Like, literal modeling clay imported from Belka.

I want skywriting smoke pods in a variety of colors. So I can pull fancy tricks like painting my nation's flag over an enemy base in the clouds just for kicks.

Im not a medical or psychiatric professional irl and I will defer all judgements to those who are. I just hate to see someone hurting themselves while wasting my money.

You can have a powerful effect at lower levels, but you need a limitations or a drawback. For exemple, Killer Queen can insta-kill pretty much anyone but to first touch an object and then make its target touch the "bomb".

I could totally see it as a villian in part 4 that makes everyone forget Koichi.

>>tfw you've been dealing with screaming children for six hours
Are... are you talking about us?

If you stop using them to “farm parchment”, demon-sama, maybe they’ll stop screaming. Maybe.

A loyal flight wing of pilots

>Are... are you talking about us?

I wouldn't be surprised, this thread cries and throws tantrums over anything

Our own small military force, to fly planes for us and staff that base option you mentioned.

Bancho. I don't dislike you, that's why I think you should stop coming here.
As far as I know, this place is harmful to you, your therapist told you to stop being here and it's obvious that this isn't helping you at all.

Please, consider getting another hobby.

Geez. I'm more than a serial waifuer.

A jet fighter of your choice that incorporates new tech as it becomes available so that it will always be useful. I want an sr71 blackbird that adapts to be top of the line with each new doodad I give it

>Geez. I'm more than a serial waifuer
Than what else is there? (Being a lawyer does not count)

Option to make jets biological fighters.

To clarify nothing wrong with eithier of those things but a job is not who a person is

He is a patron of titcows and titcowery.

She's at most been lurking, not really "dealing with us".

She deals with some kind of behavior modification thing for college. So she's likely being very literal for screaming children.

Funny how she's so pathetic at actually changing opinions.

Would Virulent Presence for a RE virus let it work on those normally immune to viruses or would it only give them a chance of being infected? If the latter how much of a chance?

Well, I like making sweets, cooking in general. I'm an amateur photographer and some of my poems got published (when I was in university). Worked in various jobs and had a healthy dose of relationships.

There's also the thing that I suck at singing. Last time I was really happy and started to sing in the street, a nearby bulb broke and the wind put a bill in my mouth. My friend said the heaven paid to me to stop singing.

Is the Tower Princess game any good?

If you have a lot of Companions, do you mentally separate them into different categories?

I separate them by species.

>Well, I like making sweets, cooking in general. I'm an amateur photographer and some of my poems got published (when I was in university)
Nice!

>There's also the thing that I suck at singing. Last time I was really happy and started to sing in the street, a nearby bulb broke and the wind put a bill in my mouth. My friend said the heaven paid to me to stop singing.

That is an odd an extraordinary series of unfortunate events. I imagine it would be funny to see in person.

>black on white
>white on black
Which background is better?

Black on white the other way hurts my eyes.

Yes. Into three categories: Waifus, Daughterus, and Miscellaneous.

Important not to mix those up.

White on black is best for us night owles and bats.

Either one because those with weak eyes will not see their death coming

>I imagine it would be funny to see in person.

Weird things like that tend to happen to me a lot, so I got various stories like that.

Yes. Yes it is.

Red on dark red.

Are your sons part of "Miscellaneous", or do you drown them at birth?

Throwing them in.

That's more plane customization.

There's nothing in Ace Combat what could justify that. You'll want to look in Macross.

Base Customization would have that.

I am not. If I was, I would say screaming adults.

>not vat-grown parchment

It works on those normally resistant to the virus, I'm unsure if it would count as going against immunity. Though I will say if you're trying to infect companions, if they willingly take it in they can be infected.

They're Daughterus (male).

Our own private military, as well as a small vaguely european nation. Unless the corporation option could totally let us get a PMC?

...An Electrosphere that follows us from jump? I really don't know what you mean with "electronic networks".

Anyone know of a good servant for someone who thinks they are a monster, but they act tsundere by doing good and telling others to piss off?

>if they willingly take it in they can be infected.
Whoa, maybe try not making rulings on things from other people's jumps?

Does anyone have the latest version of the Princess Tower Gauntlet? I cant seem to be find it in the Drive.

A giant cannon to launch everything out of including our planes?

I pole for "encouraging" our troops with impressive "dance" skills.

Shrek?

It's still in the Upload folder. But .