My group has a tradition of welcoming new players with a bottle of crown royal that we finish by the end of the night...

My group has a tradition of welcoming new players with a bottle of crown royal that we finish by the end of the night. We then gift the crown royal bag to the new player.

Every true role player should have a crown royal bag for their dice.

What traditions do your groups have?

That sounds fun, but awful if you're playing a serious campaign. Sober players and GM's can already be a nightmare

A lot of our campaigns are beer and pretzel in nature. Hey are always filled with inside jokes and a light tone.

The one we are currently running is all about solving a series of murders revolving around a traveling circus.

If we aren’t falling out of our chairs laughing by the end of the session then we did something totally wrong.

We jerk the new guy off into a shotglass and keep it in a freezer until his character dies. Then we give him the cumsicle as a pick me up.

You must not retain a lot of players.

even your fantasies are disgusting.

We inject new players with meth and rape them

We welcome them to the table and the forever gm lets them pick a d20 they think matches their character from his bag of hundreds of them

worst girl yet again

I make dinner on request for new players, usually a balance between what they like and what I can afford to make.
Most of my dishes tend to be of the "crock-pot full of meat that you stuff inside of a roll or tortilla" variety. It's easy and fills everyone.

how much is Crown Royal sponsoring you to post this?

what if it's a girl?

It's been a meme to use a crown royal dice bag since 1977

>What traditions do your groups have?
Praying to LORD KRAKEN for good rolls.

There is only one Lord Kraken. It is my favorite and my worst vice.

We have a tradition of not drinking shit like crown royal

i have my dice in a CR bag, but i dont drink and it was a gift that was carrying some ink bottles i took out

>playing with girls
girls are yucky

What do you think I was referencing, user? We take shots when we invoke HIS NAME, LORD KRAKEN.

My dices are in a CR bag too, got it from my parents long time ago. I like this bag, even if I don't drink.

It depends on the tone.I work better as a DM if I'm at least moderately intoxicated; the tricky part is to remain in the right mood without getting too much drunk.

Well done lad. I had to put down the hard sauce. Made too many game groups upset with me.

I like this tradition.

And get cooties? I think not!

that was shit we did when i first started playing when I was a kid, then you get an actual bag