THE OWNER OF KUCOIN NEEDS TO BE RAPED TO DEATH IMMEDIATELY

THE OWNER OF KUCOIN NEEDS TO BE RAPED TO DEATH IMMEDIATELY

why?

I'm assuming it has to do with their fucking horrible login process of doing both logging and and F2A 432 times only to have it log you out and/or ask for another F2A when you get to the market of your choice and want to make a purchase. which then also takes an unknown amount of attempts to get through.

I can't login.

neither can anyone else.

yeah it was a scam, hope you guys didnt leave any money in the exchange, because its gone now.

Well, Kucoin is officially fucked.. Missing my 3000 KCS

I'm logged in

This is nigger bullshit the chink slavemaster needs to whip his pajeets into shape and learn how cross origin headers work in javascript fucking plebs releasing an update to their platform on crash day.

Give it a sec you dip, it always takes a moment to update

Logout then and join us faggot

moved my ETH off last night whew. Took fucking 3 hours to process.

I get thrown out instead. Might aswell get DBC now.

I'M GONNA GO AROUND BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF RANDOM CHINKS UNLESS THIS FUCKING EXCHANGE LETS ME LOG IN WITHIN 20 FUCKING MINUTES. YOU FUCKING CHINAMEN HAVE BEEN WARNED.

It just logged me out itself

Get your shitters out of the street and back to their computers to fix this bullshit.

THIS IS SO SHIT GOD DAMN

Good

factor 2 authentication?
its 2 factor authentication
>beep beep

fug

Hello, this is Lain. Prepare to lose everything. That is all.

babbys first exit scam

FUCK YOUR MOTHER LAIN.

They just tweeted that they are upgrading the service. Chill the duck out pfff

Don't feel too bad. 80% of my portfolio was in this shit exchange. You can come share my cardboard box house with me after this.

You fucks deserve to loose everything you put into cuckcoin for the massive shilling campaign you put us through last weekend

DIE YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

I DON'T THINK SO BUDDY

More like KEK COIN

ATTENTION ALL FAGGOTS IT WORKS NOW IF YOU USE:

google-chrome --disable-web-security --user-data-dir

sounds totally legit, jesus christ

Hello, this is lain. Kucoin is cucking us all. I'm down an incredible amount as a result of their shit site. I fully regret encouraging people to buy anything on it. I will never support them again. That is all.

Who the fuck is this Lain guy and why does his name keep popping up everywhere?

Fuck you faggot I am a developer they did not enable CORS headers on their new API endpoints with the kitchen. subdomain. This is not a scam but if you want to be poor fine.

What the fuck does kitchens have to do with programming? I see it too, hit F12 since i was bored out of my mind waiting for kucoin to open the fuck up. In now though

THE SUBDOMAIN kitchen.kucoin.com is their api endpoint you cuck faggot. Whoever deployed it forgot the options for cross domain origins. http options cors, look it up you slimy fuck

Also a web developer here, he's right. Their HTTP endpoints don't have CORS in the header when returning your request. Basically, a simple problem the developers forgot to add some data to their website.

Still fuck KuCoin. COSS FOREVER!!!!!

Can't you contact Kucoin on twitter or something and inform them of this chink-tier fuck up so we can all reliably access our savings on their site?

its a 404 on fetching your data
its there, you just can't see it
go into your browser with developer tools
but yeah its kind of shitty but you are also being a little bitch

fuck im salty

You don't have to be a cunt about it, i don't know a thing about programming, I didn't doubt your initial solution to kucoin's bullshit, all i'm saying is why would they use a random room name

>keeping your coins on a new chingalingadingdong exchange
You deserve everything you get and fuck you for panic selling anyway.

Let me guess, they don't believe in having a test environments where they run integration tests xD

I still can't log in. As soon as this works I am removing all coins from the site and will never use it again

>ask for another F2A when you get to the market of your choice and want to make a purchase.
That's awesome
Imagine if your girlfriend is mad at you and want to sell all your shit @ 1 sat

You should be more polite

Yeah they legit hired some pajeets off of fiver to build their site.
>using REST api calls
>not using websockets in $currentYear
Also one of my captcha words is Toilets aka something the people hired to build kucoin have never used

>You don't have to be a cunt about it, i don't know a thing about programming
You were acting like a know it all idiot ("WHAT DOES KITCHENS HAS TO DO WITH IT THATS SO DUMB HURR DURR") because you're right, you literally don't know the first thing about programming. So don't get surprised when you get corrected by a programmer because computer science teaches you true logic, not the kind of logic you use where your brain is too fucked up to ever make sense.